/dag/+/bwg/ - Dragon Age & Bioware General #1096

Varric Edition

Previously in a lonely place: News:
>the BSN now is gone forever (but there's a backup somewhere so it's not really gone)
>Tyranny and Andromeda are out
>Pillars of Eternity 2 Deadfire announced (romance confirmed)
>Cyberpunk 2077 likely out before June 2019
>Bioware's new IP- Anthem, set for fall 2018
>Divinity Original Sin 2 coming out on September 14
>Dragon Age: Knight Errant #4 comic is out

Sales:

NOTE:
>We occasionally discuss other, smaller RPGs that don't have their own generals. This does not mean we are /wrpg/

Dragon Age Stuff:
>Check THIS before asking questions:
pastebin.com/NtncZWPf
>DA:O Mods
pastebin.com/n4vGHHHd

>How do I import my save into DA:I?
>dragonagekeep.com
You can use this website to create your own DA World History by bringing over your choices from the previous games. You need an Origin account.

>Where is my Warden?
Searching for /dag/ in the Catalog.

>/dag/ (incomplete) Art Archive
dagnaart.imgur.com

>/dag/ booru
dagna.booru.org/index.php

>Help me /dag/+/bwg/, I want to listen something good!
youtube.com/watch?v=scITlJ-nZ0g

Friendly reminder that no one bothered to create a new thread in the last 8 hours.

Other urls found in this thread:

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/184437941/#184644680
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/184437941/#184644906
boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/184437941/#184646491
youtube.com/watch?v=ziP1OwbZaRI
nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/668/?
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am just playing DA2 for the first time and made it to the point where the Chnatry goes boom. I now have only have 3 companions. Isabela ran a long time ago, Bethany is a Gray Warden, Anders (my husbando) I killed for the explosion, Fenris got butthurt and left, all I have is Varric, Merril, and Aveline.

Have you praised Andraste today?

leliana is a whore and molests nugs for sexual release

Of course. I praise her daily for the well-being of Nugs, Elves and everyone!

Did the Lelianafag kill this place again?

Why would you kill your husband...

Aveline and Merrill can leave your party too. Only your best bro Varric stays with you for the whole game.

Varric is shit and not in any way a bro

Sorry I was sleeping when /dag/ died. I could not save it from the Void!

How do you feel about Sera

Sera is a god tier sex nymph.

Expected to hate her but she grew on me.

You must hate fun. Varric is the Garrus of Dragon Age.

Sera is not that bad as everyone seems to think. I found her kinda amusing. I tolerate her hate for Elves just because she is naive.

Yeah, I agree. Garrus is a piece of shit, too.

Umm...

Dragon Age card game like Gwent when?

Never.

>Sales:
Origins is 80% off on GOG right now.

Sorry for not adding that!

I hope Bioware adds a mini-game like Gwent in Dragon Age 4. They have to after seeing how much people loved it in Witcher 3.

Inquisition has these tarot cards with some great art style, most of them are hidden in the codex section of the game, so not many players see them. It would have been great if they had made something similar to Gwent out of them.

>Leliana greatly approves

*wags tail and squeaks*

World of Thedas 2 has 316 pages. What the fk, how am I supposed to read that?

If her character actually developed and she didn't stay childish throughout the entire game she would've been better. Not a great companion, but not as shit as everyone says. I think people project their thoughts of the character design onto the character herself when it comes to Sera

What's the problem?

Just too much stuff to read, great art though.

There's a ton of pictures, I'd venture to say there's only around 50 pages of actual words in the book. That being said, are there any good scans out there?

You don't have to read it all at once, take your time.

He destroyed the Chantry, I agree with helping mages but not destroying a peaceful church, led by the only sane person in power in the game.

black people

Wicked Grace seems to have potential as a minigame

Didn't they say there'd be a surprise from EA at Gamescom? Was it just more SPORTS?

That's all EA is any more.

That chantry was a peaceful church with a useless leader who did nothing to bring "peace" in Kirkwall. Though blowing up the whole chantry and killing dozens of innocent people with it was just too extreme on Ander's part. He was no longer the same person you meet in Awakening, someone needed to put him out of his misery. I am too soft and I love Mages, so I spared him...

I don't remember anything about Wicked Grace, but it sounds like a great idea to make it a mini-game.

Mike Laidlaw said he is not going to attend Gamescom so whatever that surprise is, is not related to Dragon Age 4.

Judging from the scene in Inquisition it's somewhat like poker, but I'm sure they can just retcon it and make something more engaging, or perhaps just keep it and introduce a new card game to complement it

>The only way to save ME

>Leliana's pussy and bunghole

What about them?

They're quite nice!

>mfw mass effect is dead, wrapped in plastic

NO!

What?

I read something horrendous.

Agree'd

No, you didn't.

I want to slap her saggy mammary glands and enourmous butt

Since you are back, I am wondering why you didn't say anything about the "LSW/Chloe" drama this general was going through few days ago? The spam also coincidentally stopped a day before you started posting here again.

Hmm!

Because I only came home on sunday, and also the fact that some autist is convinced that me and lelposter are the same person is too hilarious to disprove
>The spam also coincidentally stopped a day before you started posting here again
Liarafag probably killed himself along with mass effect lmao

Thanks, that is all I wanted to know.

Spam didn't stop, it's simply back to Leliana.

How did this chloe thing even start?

You have not seen what ACTUAL Leliana-spam looks like.

>every post I don't like is spam!!

So we're back to this..

Some user tracked a tweet without the link somehow.

What tweet?

>Liarafag probably killed himself along with mass effect lmao
He posted like an hour ago.

boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/184437941/#184644680

That twitter account is not even mine.

Who are you? And who was this: boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/184437941/#184644906

Style fits with a certain poster who uses "umm.." and posts about "winnie" or worships Leliana.

It's autism.

Someone asked how the Chloe thing started, and here it is: boards.fireden.net/vg/thread/184437941/#184646491
Did you expect more?

>comfy knitter hoodie
>long hair
>best face mod
As close to perfect Leliana as she's going to get
It's a completely unremarkable tweet, it's nothing compared to the average "if solas isn't back to impregnate him with wolf puppies I'm going to bomb the weekeses manor" solaswife tweet
I thought it was like a kiki thing where the poster went full tumblrina

>thread full of drama again
I believe you!

Agreed. It's not so much about the tweet itself, but about this "Chloe" being perpetually salty that the account was found and people now associate that name with her obnoxious posts.

user, I will wank to this later!

I am the original Leliana poster who was being memed with "Chloe/LSW". The "Uhm.." poster is probably the second Lel poster, I am not sure though.

Make sure you listen to this while wanking
youtube.com/watch?v=ziP1OwbZaRI

Yes! Thank you!

Yes, I know. You're also being memed with "umm" and *wags tail and squeaks* type of posts. That's the twitter person.

Not actually! Let us stop discussing who is who...

Yes, I agree with this
>Discussion should be centered on series and characters, not the posters or communities that discuss said series and characters.

>deflects again
Interesting, really makes one contemplate.

Stretch marks?

What is she praying about?

Morrigan's milkies

Horrible taste in mods again. Anyway, do you know where can I find the Sacred Ashes and Nug Queen mod you posted a month ago? I searched all over Nexus, DAI Modder Central, etc...

I don't think that is correct.

I think that both of them are from this mod
nexusmods.com/dragonageinquisition/mods/668/?

i liked da2 story a lot, while confusing if you don't do some side quests or companion quests on a whole I thought it was great. The only issue with da2 is the repeating of dungeons, no good fast travel (walking across the entire city was horrible), the infinite waves of enemies, and the lack of real choice, the main story stays largely the same no matter what you do. Also some stuff (like Leandras death) was over the the top and seemed to just come out of nowhere. The whole storyline was pretty good though. Don't get why there is so much hate for the game.

It's a chore to play.

Is that from the official /dag/ manga?

Ši japoniškos animacijos mergina yra labai patraukli, ji primena man mano žmoną lilijaną

>That "country" has its own language
For what purpose? That's even more pointless to learn than, say, German.

I'll agree to that; I turned it down to casual so I could just get through it, the waves and repeated dungeons are horrible to experience, even worse as the quest markers are shit.

What an amerifat thing to say

I like how we talk about everything except for Dragon Age and Bioware in this thread! Really stimulates my neurons.

That country has absolutely no relevance. Most people don't even know it exists.

The same thing could be said about every part of murrica except for NYC. Why are you desperately trying to bait me instead of posting video games, user?

Lots of people know Washington, I'd say.

>it's another "Liarafag gets triggered and starts posting xenophobic rants" thread
It's only like, the third one this month!

>it's another LSW starts shit instead of leaving us alone and ending her pathetic existence episode
Really makes the neurons fire.

Almost want to roll a female character for her. Almost.

Just get the bi mod

You should. Sera is the best romance in DAI.