>skullgirls
can we start voting on new thread ops again

>tfw like X but online is going to be filled with X/Zero edgelords

wish i was rashid bros...

*second best.

>Thor's day not being a Thursday
You had one job!

How are cartoon robot guys edgy?

Sorry user, all the days have been predetermined at random!

To the guy in the last thread the challenge is still on the table.

Prove to me you're dick is bigger then a a grain of rice and see me in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4. I only play games that require true skill, fuck that gorilla garbage in Fightcade.

weeblords*

Any chance we'll get a reveal trailer for the next SFV character on friday?

What's on friday?

I hope you have a good time playing fighting games today /fgg/!!!

Only weeblords play fighting games to begin with.

>Prove to me you're dick is bigger then a a grain of rice and see me in Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm 4

What is the single best MvCI match currently on YouTube?

CPT

all of the max footage is pretty good

Me pounding your mom lmao

Fucking gottem

well dodged you eceleb dickiriding spineless b-tch

this is why i hate nu fgg its just vappa kids running their mouths and they'll never put their sticks where their mouth is

>Cammy

whys that bitch so ugly. shes supposed to be the hottest one guys love isnt she?

are you even trying anymore

is that aoko guy still around? you better see me right now you degenerate

I want to put my time into a fighting game on pc and get good at it.
Which ones have an active playerbase?
Killer instinct looked fun.

Anyone want to play Jive for an hour or so? EU

What the fuck is the physiology/psychology in that if I manage to do something easily again and again and again in training easily with no issues, it doesn't translate in a real match where I fuck up even the most simple shit?

I told my gf that MVCI looks pretty good and she suddenly told me she wants to have an open relationship.

What does this mean?

hold on, do you really think IJ2 harley quinn looks good? LMAO

this insane concept called being nervous

dont respond to NRSnigger

means she wants to play arcsys games

yea you are trying to hard pathetic

forrest gump you run my mind boy

She knew she couldn't compte with morrigan.

you can get matches in KI pretty much anytime of day even during weekdays.

Damn, that's really cool. I always thought I play best when there's a little bit of pressure on me, but now i know it's backed up by actual data

Because there's actually someone fighting back. If you really want to practice combos then set the ai to the highest difficulty and train from there

sorry, tonight I'm playing with myself instead

That album is trash outside of 2.5 songs. Like damn nigga how the fuck can you ruin half a song the way he did pyramids

>HE THINKS THAT TRANNY LOOKING BITCH IS HOT

! ! ! ! !
single digits!!
you must be excited now right?!

that's not parasoul

What about blonde though.

People really need to understand that being nervous means that you have expectations for yourself. Did you never go into a test knowing nothing and took it real easy or the other way around where you knew what was on the test but still stressed

no baiken no buy

I have a soft spot for Channel Orange. It was THE album of 2012. That album was the soundtrack of that year for me and my friends. But yeah it doesn't hold up. Specially after he released his masterpiece Blonde

This is embarassing

Only heard pink and white which is great and the song with andre which was good too

No bridget no buy.

who here plans to stream snipe dsp when mvci comes out? i'm not a console cuck so i can't.

I wouldnt be surprised if it was all the same guy

>caring about dsp this much

Does he play on PS4 or Bone?

>NRS women look good

Looks like the DBFZ cast is pretty homogenized. They have a lot of different characters but most of them are humanoid with short range normals that just punch and kick. It also looks like nobody really uses their specials too much in the gameplay footage. Just a bunch of punches and kicks. I guess we won't be able to get a real understandig until the game goes into beta next month.

That said, Android 16 and Piccolo look fairly unique.

ps4

Anyone wanna melty vs a shitter?

eu? yes
see me

put your trip back on you dumb dog

So is this the narrative that Capcucks are going with now? Better enjoy the 4 month spotlight since MVCI is dead when February comes around.

its ok guy you can like your maymays

I'm EC US and my internet ain't the greatest, still wanna try?

Interesting

fuck it sure

76.4.109.40:11100

does wake up EX flash kick again

MvCi Or DBZ?
I found a solution.
I'm not buying either.

kinda hyped to fill that select screen
i just wish blazblue versions weren't so flip floppy

>>>rkappa

you upset?

I'd prefer if you didn't use my posts as a piggyback for your mindless shitposting. Thanks.

This

remember when people thought a 3D fighter was going to become the main game of the fgc

daily reminder that tekken is literal paper rock scissors in neutral and a complete guessing game. in other words the game is utter and complete shit. have a good day.

>tekken
>neutral

What fighting game isn't Rock Paper Scissors

Look man, no one's gonna like your game or comics when this is how you act. People will assume all NRS/IJ/DC fans are condescending shitposting pricks like you, and even though I have no allegiance to any of those things, it's not fair to the nice people in those communities. IJ2 is a really great game that looks spectacular and plays better than any other NRS game in recent memory. This general shits on just about every game imaginable, but 60% of it is totally in jest. There's an Injustice general on /co/ if you don't wanna stay here, but please, don't be like this. You're not bothering us, you're just embarrassing yourself.

People wont like that shit community either way.

Our lord and savior Tom Brady said multiple times that the NRS community is the worst one by far.

Tekken is less of a guessing game than 3S desu, In tekken you at least have auto block and KBD to give neutral some degree of control.

3S is literally just nonstop mixups

>We don't need EVO but we do need EVO but we don't really need EVO but we really do need EVO

Is Tom Brady the most based member of that community?

hopefully they won't bring back smash either.

mvci is going to be fun

literally fucking who

So last thread someone was mentioning how the new Marvel character themes are kinda boring.
How would you guys feel if Capcom added a jukebox feature and released tracks from the old games that you can switch out as you please?

Maybe so, since it's definitely the most "normie" of most fighters, but I know a lot of great people in the NRS scene that are really great at fighting games. Even if most of the community is shit, there's always diamonds in the rough