pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1927546
>ES and Life manifesto
pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1899919
>3.0: the Fall of Oriath
pathofexile.com/oriath
>Offline Build Planner
github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu (embed) (embed) (embed)
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/r9bsmZLs
poe-profile.info/profile/Gutlesscoward
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FREE

Frost blades is actually fun
Why did nobody tell me about this
is there any FB build that can also FS or am I stuck making two raiders

Does anyone even use cleave?

alkaizer

>not rolling the 6L vaal summon skeletons 300% minion speed build for instant map clears upon pressing the spell

>this is the best hc players have to offer in terms of actual skill and not alt+f4in

>your build comes online at lvl 75+ and is a chore to level

almost 90 with my dark pact totems
what should i play next
have a belly and a 1+ frenzy charges kaom if that can do anything fun

What strategies do you guys use to level up at endgame?
I keep dying to stupid shit like
>order of the frozen sky mobs that swarm you and cast glacial cascade endlessly
or
>lol dude you got crit by a bunch of strongbox mobs as soon as it opened
or
>lmao one of those exploding boneshard things crit you and you fucking died

Please send help

Just killed Shaper for the first time ever, still got chills.

Here's my char if any newbies are interested in a good build: pastebin.com/r9bsmZLs

>click plaque at the end of first ever Trial
>this drops

pooturds??

So did anybody else notice that Arakaali was mechanical

Ignore the spoiler, it was a dumb question.
Frost blades is stupid fun though I'm kinda mad it's taken so long to finally use it.

No, no one else noticed that incredibly obvious and characteristic thing

Its required for uberlab entry

>physical damage leeched as mana on quivers is not a Tora craft
BUT WHY

Why do I see some DP zerk builds using Lightning Golem with Cast on Damage support? Why not Flame Golem or something?
Does it speed up Shield Charge or something?

>i can't read

is there like a big list of skills that are far too shitty to ever consider building around

Is that the reason why she can shoot lazer and shit?

I thought that was breaking my immersion.

What spell scales best from cast speed?

I want to go fast.

cold damage is nice af from a defensive standpoint but i always wanna convert it into fire because im a bitchmade little snowflake

everything lol

Daily reminder

What should I try to do next for this character? I'm able to do mid-tier maps (t5-t9), but I'm starting to die every so often; I think chaos and physical damage is tearing me up. what items should I swap out/passives should I get?
here's my character info:
poe-profile.info/profile/Gutlesscoward

So I've been playing PoE again for about a week. Do the AU servers suck or something? At the same time every day right around now the game just shits itself with latency sometimes in excess of 1500ms.

I kept wondering if it was housemates waking up and instantly blasting the net, but they aren't doing shit and it happens every single day at the same time. It's so annoying.

what are the clear speedy builds for 3.0? autobomber looks alright but might want to skip bosses anything else?

the beautiful ones with good genes go to the beach and show themselves in public
the ugly shitters with trash genes stay in their basement all day and play poe alone

You gain brouzouf.
You gain brouzouf.
My legs are OK!

krapparrian was good when the game only had about 3k people playing it

Autobomber without HH and vaal breech means you skip bosses.

Anything that wasn't released in the last 16~ months.

nigga the game was hype as fuck then, people were switching from D3 to PoE and kripp had almost 10k viewers regularly

Reply to this post with your prediction of what PoE will be like in August 2018.

EYE is the only game in video game history that was made better by the fact that it was approximately half finished

greeting fellow trapfags

just a quick update on the trap gospel

make sure to grab one (1) cheap construction jewel and use it, otherwise your trap limit is only 11 (assuming you're using cluster traps and got all tree nodes) and therefore you lose 25% of your damage while spamming

(throw 3 times, replace one of the first traps you threw, only get 3 instead of 4, repeat for every subsequent throw = 25% less damage)

it's not exaggerating to say that 1 cheap construction jewel is worth 33% more damage (well only exaggerating a little)

also unstable payload is a fucking scam

UNLESS

unless

you use multiple cheap construction jewels. then the shitty re-armed trap doesn't overwrite another trap and you do effectively get a spell echo / more mod on your traps.

only problem is that that requires like 1 cheap construction per unstable payload AND the 1 cheap construction you already wanted, so in the end you're spending like 2 jewel slots for 12% more damage and that's barely better than just using 2 hair triggers (which increase your single target damage by way more than that anyways)

also i saw a smart although also ironic?? post suggesting to use eldritch battery with tinkerskin to sustain mana, which seems like a good idea if you're having problems - 6L trap setups can run you like 60-100 mana per throw, 3 throws per second

anyways keep it up guys, traps are exactly as good as i've always said. i'm still running some of my traps in fucking 3Ls and doing just fine for damage

Still no auction house.

ded gam

Dead.

Kripp was good at PoE because hes extremely good with numbers, which is literally all you need

He was also incredibly lucky
which is not to say he wasn't good, but he was really lucky

first of all don't call me nigga
second of all you're wrong

why does the price of items go up longer into the league? i don't get it

>touch of anguish is more expensive than dreamfeather
>by about double/triple in price

?????
Why aren't they comparable.

>(By the way, tomorrow's news post includes information about some more upcoming changes to the Harbinger league. Thanks for your ongoing feedback, I kept a close eye on it and spoke to the NZ team often about it while in China.)

high demand as players trickle in
low supply because of the genres inherently autistic drop rates

its why hes so unlucky in jpegstone
used up all that rng in ye olden poe days

Because of this thing called inflation. the more currency exists in the marketplace, the more nominally expensive any individual item becomes

yes that is why they use it

Ok. Thanks.

>People buy shit for what they need for cheap after people pull it and sell it for just enough to buy what /they/ need
Then the buyer either:
>Uses it, then:
>Either never sell it if it's endgame so that's one cheap item off the market
>Sells for more later since they're not willing to operate at a "loss", or have upgraded the item along the way and now it sells more

>Flips it
>obvious price increases are obvious.

>Keeps it
>Some people hoard shit for no reason/to pricefix the good ones they own.
>They stop playing POE, so it's gone forever

Also inflation, increase of players in the league with good characters, and general autism of "oh this item is GOOD these fuckers selling for X are retarded, I'll sell for Y" are factors.

cast speed > raw damage if you're not double dipping

So since at least 2.6 there was a targeted effort from GGG to power up all ele conversion builds, added fucking phys to cold conversion numbers, more elemental penetration with attack nodes, buffed shit like BLS, added Debeons, made GC easily convertible and many more. It feels as if they planned for it to be FotM before they even nerfed double dipping.

but ele conversion was always good
spectral throw, blade flurry, cyclone, whatever. you can probably even make heavy strike good enough to kill shaper if you stack enough elemental shit on it.

thank

conversion is overrated.

A phys+added damage build does almost the same DPS (due to resists) and can get a lot more life leech to VP facetank bosses.

Does anyone actually use Goddess Unleashed?
A friend keeps going
>"But it's a free 7 link 1H weapon"
And it's driving me up the damn wall.

Are there any Shaper-viable builds that will let me go extremely fast?

no

It's a 216 edps one-handed weapon that uses two hands and actively harms you, in return for ignite and freeze immunity. Literally just alch a rapier instead.

Thanks.

mid-endgame builds using 1h swords will always use well crafted rares

Its easy to get resistances into negatives and get enough penetration to make ele better than equivalent physicak, and then there's pysical added element shit.

POOPIE DIAPERS?????

How much does a Zana prophecy go for? None up to compare to

>"But it's a free 7 link 1H weapon"
yeah, a 1h weapon that uses both hand slots lmao

the only point of the item is that some autist who paid thousands to GGG now has his personal super special snowflake item that is totally different from all others and completely unique in every way.
if you want a FREE 7LINK then build around a marohi or use the covenant chest, beats the goddess unmemed every time.

also
>sword has unique dialogue that can be heard at various points throughout acts 1-4
>sword also requires level 52 to equip
just lmao

Not easy at all, you make sacrifices elsewhere. You do more damage, but not that much more and having double the leech is way more important at the endgame for guardian/shaper tanking.

So I recently got a starforge and read the last thread discussing about it. Is crit starforge much more efficient than the an RT build for slayer?

why the heck is the To Dust jewel so expensive? 30+ chaos, seriously?

crit scales infinitely

For threshold jewels, do the "with at least X in radius" nodes have to be allocated?
Also specifically the ones that allow 2, does that effect apply twice if you can manage it?
Shrapnel shot getting 100% bonus damage and 50% AOE sounds wonderful, same with barrage firing 12 extra shots per attacks

Did you think this was a good post when you made it?

is molten strike viable now with threshold

how much resist should I have to run reduced player resistance?

115 each

They don't have to be allocated.

Shrapnel Shot only does 50% more damage, not 100% more damage - the cone is 50% of its damage, so 100% more of 50% is 50% more.

Barrage's jewels work like GMP and LMP for other skills. You don't get any more damage out of them.

>have to be allocated
no

>is one of the most ridiculous builds from 2.6 still viable?
nah

what makes it ridiculous if i see no one play it

Okay its time to ramp up those regrets i've been saving.

brainlet

What skills should I run to cosplay as this smug red man?

look up sprinkler and xoph blood price

Oh, fantastic, but also kinda disappointing in the other aspects.
How about FB?
would that give 30% cold melee penetration and 50% increased projectile speed or does that also have stuff that won't go right.

you need good gear though

you should kys because tales is the rpg equivalent of teletubbies

>tales
Mate...

Cool, thanks. Looks like im all capped then, time to run gorge maps :^)

that's fucking trigun you idiot

I haven't played since like 2013 and I'm following some forum guide for a lowlife ED scion. Is this build a meme? Also, does energy shield help me not get stunned, I'm pretty shit at not getting hit

what if i can't get those

the most fun build I ever made was a FB CoC EK when FB first came out. Cold crits are just cash in general.

Already got 12 exalts for it. Been wanting to do this build since the league started. Don't want to reroll since the guy is 90 already.

Post a tileset more comfy than Desert

protip: You can't

>Path of building
It have a setting for what got taken in order, or is it just assuming you can put in all the points at once.
I always worry I take certain nodes too early or too late, as in they would be far more useful later down the line or should have been heading there immediately instead of past like 65.

you go from level 1 to 70 in like 12 hours of playtime, so who cares about those details?

damage then life then life then damage then life then damage then life life life

>he levels to 90 for more than 8 hours
lel shitcrows

>mfw 87 or w/e with 2 days playtime