>still the wrong clan info for XB1

>Didn't bother to update the weekly reset info
Why are you such a faggot?

not the real xb1 clan, not the real reset info
fucking retard. delet this thread

>he still plays destiny 1

>shitposting about exo genders in last thread
>boner drama in this thread

Remember when everyone was going on about how PC players would ruin the general?

And they did.

That's a weird gun

Its an exotic sniper rifler that changes elements... somehow.

Its a Playstation exclusive. (Armor too)

>youtube isn't allowing destiny 2 vids to be monetized due to "focus on gratuitous violence"

wew

youtubers get fucked

REAL THREAD WITH UPDATED OP HERE
DO NOT USE THREADS THAT WERE MADE WITH INCORRECT INFO

autism

man,i thought the warlock armor was going to be bad but after seeing some shaders on them they look pretty cool now. im really liking the carbon fiber shader on pic related

I'm fucking tired of all these faggots whining like they're owed something. They do nothing, they recap Reddit posts over footage of Destiny gameplay, Youtube hosts this shit for free, they find the partners, they monetize the content. But somehow you know. WAAAAA THEY OWE ME.

Fucking would put a bullet in the back of each one of their skulls with no remorse and piss in the fucking hole it left behind.

That "Real thread" link leads nowhere :^)

Are you sure you didn't mean to go to /b/? Because rules are pretty clear here. The first general made is the one we use.

It kind of looks like a Veist shader on that warlock, I really dig it. That titan armor is gorgeous too.

>boner drama
it just that dragon fucker form xbox (not the dragon fucker form our playstation) that's doing this
just put in whatever clan they want and then the shitposting will go away because then the only one shitposting about it would be dragon

it is the veist shader we've seen before but i have never seen it on armor yet other than pic related. on guns so far though the mix of the green and blue with the carbon fiber black is looking to be one of my favorite shaders

Hey guys, I made a Discord for PS4 since we don't have one yet (other than spinoff groups) and the other two platforms sort of do. Feel free to join, especially if you're new to the game and want to make friends! There aren't any rules yet really, so this is just a place for PS4 players to hang out as a community.

discord.gg/ZcdAqdM

What's the right Boner clan?

this one
bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2052576

>le ironic trump shit
No thank you

Band of Xbowners
bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/985322
The other clan that some autist trying to spread is just a shadow of them.

THICC

>ironic

fuck off faggot, no one wants to play with an autist and 4 literal whos
Band Of Xbowners, don't listen to that shill

>When the ass is so fat even her textures have stretch marks.

>one clan is trump shit
>other one is down syndrome related

>xboners can't work together so they instead splinter into other clans

Another reason why PC is the superior version of Destiny 2.

>Another reason why PC is the superior version of Destiny 2.

Destiny 2 on PC is the best version because it removes recoil since PC players aren't capable of controlling it. Making the game so much easier.

Remember if you want casual easy modo, go for PC.

>bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/2052576
6 "xbox destiny players"
1 exclusive to playstation player
2 not even a level 40 character
1 not even a ll 400 character
1 player has never logged a single minute into halo or destiny but has a bungie account
1 dragoneye

no thank you. please stop pushing this shit group. worse than barvo meme.

Imagine if retarded gacha weebs had their way. If you wanted to infuse weapons up to max light, you'd need dupes of them and dupes only. And there'd be some retarded pay for engram systems since retarded weebs are irresponsible with their parents' money.

Easiest money Bungievision could ever make. All they'd need to do is make a few items appeal to weebs/pedos.

>you have to play Destiny 1 to be able to play Destiny 2

t. dragonshill

So let me get this straight. Band of Xbowners don't allow new players to join huh? Same reason why you're all upset over a new clan.

>Trying to excuse your incompetence
If you're gonna be a cunt and make a new thread early just so you can force your shitty meme clan trolling, update the OP appropriately.

stop giving dragoneye attention, he's just the new McLovin

Rude

I'm not into trannies or threaten people with physical violence.

>not SpectrumWolf or Matista

>I'm not into trannies
With a lisp like you have, it's not likely even the most desperate of them would be into you either.

And you complain when I make a new clan when you can't tolerate someone having a lisp or new players.

My man with how you talk odds are new players wouldn't be able to tolerate you either.

im really wondering what it will look like on this set

Letting in random inexperienced fuckers is essentially clan LFG
Fuck that

So then there's nothing wrong with my clan being in the OP if band of xbowners doesn't accept new players, since the only people who would join a clan at this point are new players.

Xbowners let's people in all the time.
Just because you want to be the big boss doesn't mean everything else is bad.

>Xbowners let's people in all the time.

Just not new players I understand. Gotta have a certain elitism when it comes to these things.

Watching recorded beta footage right after playing some D1 makes the contrast all the clearer.

D2 just looks, sounds and feels a lot better.

Not brand new, just-got-a-ghost, "I've watched a guide video so I totally know how this raid encounter works guys" kind of guardians
That just gets infuriating for everyone involved.

But Destiny 2 won't even have the raid open for the first couple weeks and when it does come out everyone will be new. You're just being an elitist.

>that hair
>but those seals
I'm conflicted.
Hopefully we can get those shoulders though. For full Warhammer.

>those pauldrons

the armor designers at bungie are fucking insane

its unfinished so this is just a work in progress. the final cutscene wont look that bad as the final look can be seen here

band of boners does let in new players you actual dense daft twat of a mong. lurkers, literal whos, and shitters are getting greenlit. just not autistic asshole piles of shit like (You) dragoneye, who fucking report "friends" and get them com banned and account locked and other bullshit because you are a fucking sperg dickhead, not to mention spamming the fuck out of people with invites, joining parties uninvited and being an unnecessarily abrasive cunt. and speaking of dragons that can fuck themselves, no bad dragon riding fat faggot aspies either.

That hair is still really fucking bad though.

I would hardly ever call you a friend. Always rude to me and then telling me to get cancer over an xbox live message and someone expect me not to report that and get you banned.

>getting so butthurt over getting told to get cancer that you report people
Wow, I bet you report people that call you a nigger too.

This is the map of the PC beta:

Javelin-4

It's pretty much a given that your skin should be a little thicker when you play with a bunch of dudes from Veeky Forums
If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen, faggot

dragoneyeVIII
because
dragoneyeVII was banned for telling someone to get cancer and remove themselves from the gene pool.
no pity party for you over getting blown out.

what comes around goes around.

Oh Its not butthurt in anyway. Just shouldn't tell someone to get cancer or call someone a nigger over an xbox live message. I learnt that the hard.

TIGHT
BLUE
________

Reminder that Destiny 2 has a 15 minute or so spotlight during blizzard's show on Thursday.

what time

So what's the over-under of The Consul being an avatar of Savathun who's manipulating the Cabal to steal the Traveler's light for her Worm

>The Consul
What?

The guy who convinced Ghaul to overthrow the Emperor and take control of the Cabal

some nobody that will end up being the real villain in an absolutely retarded twist everyone already sees coming.

Ghaul's mentor who took him under his wing when he was young and convinced him to stage a coup

Sweeto neato.
Is there a grimoire entry that tells this story, or does it come from another source?

bungo have talked about him

His character was revealed in the July GameInformer article

Amazon description mentions him or something IIRC

Locked loudouts
Yay or nay?

Less likely than Consul being Taox.

Since it's gonna be for harder events like Nightfalls and possibly Raids I'm fine with it.

Nope, no raids, confirmed by Luke Smith

only for nightfalls, not for raids

I like the idea but think it could be executed differently, not sure how though. I just think it seems a bit forced to tell the player "lol you cant reach into your backpack in this game, sucks to suck bro"

Oh shit, I didn't hear that.

Okay then I have literally no problem with locked loadouts, speaking from a hypothetical pre-play perspective

Why would it be Taox though? Savathun's described as being a trickster/master strategist

As far as we know Taox is still out hiding somewhere after Oryx, Savathun, and Xivu Arath got too caught up in their drama to find her

dumb

>just nightfalls
double dumb

its not for all nightfalls, just the hard mode ones.

I imagine Trials will be loadout locked too

But I wonder what else there could be too

they haven't said anything about trials one way or the other. the only thing that they've confirmed has it is nightfalls.

Trying to recruit the Cabal to fight against the Hive, which is why she groomed Ghaul from a young age on stories of the Traveler.

Well yes, as I said "I imagine"

It would make sense, and they have confirmed Trials will be 4v4 with the rest of the crucible activities

trials
smgs and sidearms only locked loadout

small titan shoulders found

theres no point if it's just Heroic Nightfall
that fat bastards argument of making your party think and organize what weapons at what positions (because we're weak as fuck now with 1 ""power"" weapon) was based on Raids
it's just an annoyance then of having to go back to orbit to change
more dumber is how they fucking emphasized that it would be daunting with that close up and sound effect

>cabal are the vanilla bad guys
>turns out the consul is being controlled by the hive
>the raid is another hive raid to take out the guy controlling the cabal

pls no

with all these lore tie-ins so far, I'd be surprised if it weren't the case

I go.

It's awesome that XBL send you confirmation messages that complaints have been delt with now. I get my rocks off knowing that I've gotten random shitters that get mad enough to send hatemail, banned from messaging