900 hp

>900 hp
>1100 ft-lb torque
>217 mph (350km/h)
>Gold-insulated OHV Iron block V12
>RWD
>Magic carpet ride
>Finest German leather

If your dream car isn't a Brabus Rocket 900, you're a brainlet.

Other urls found in this thread:

motortrend.com/cars/mercedes-benz/s-class/2018/2018-mercedes-benz-s-class-review/
youtube.com/watch?v=ay5fXNBp4_I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that interior is busier than a trump attorney

Or maybe I'm just modest.

Why would you ever need a car with that much power?

>The Tachometer, one of the most important and elegant element of a car is now reduced to a vulgar ipad.

What did Mercedes mean by this?

If you weigh 600 lbs

more flexibility

>>Gold-insulated OHV Iron block V12
Gold-insulated iron block V12 sure, but OHV?

Going up to the ski slopes in denver would be a complete breeze in this thing

It’s not OHV, afaik only Americans ever designed an OHV V12 in old Cadillacs. It’s SOHC. Op is full of shit

I'm criticizing the look of it, not the technology.

Probably horrendous to drive. You're just going to be fighting traction control to at least 100 mph and it's still going to handle like a hippopotamus in the corners. It has about 500 ft-lbs more than it can use, just absurd and useless.

it's dohc. do you guys actually do any research or do you just hit the keyboard with your face and hope for the best.

motortrend.com/cars/mercedes-benz/s-class/2018/2018-mercedes-benz-s-class-review/

a screen is objectively superior

Yeah but even that stupid Lexus gauge has a quite nice metal ring. The Mercedes/Audi displays are literally just flat screens, with the same kind of childish skeuomorphist software design that Apple was scoffed at for.

because those flat screens do a lot more than just show the tach/speedo

youtube.com/watch?v=ay5fXNBp4_I

turn off the sound for your own good

>breaks down after 800 miles
>nobody can fix it
no thanks I'll have a stock m3

Why would you need Night vision? aren't the headlights enough?

because the jig is up on german ''quality'' and now they have to find another way to sell cars

That is one of the worst looking interiors I've ever seen.

In that case they should make it less ugly, like the new toyota century for exemple.
This looks like someone just stucked an ipad.

for fog, heavy rain, snow, especially at night. MB uses infrared for its display

>Citing Motortrend as some fucking gospel
I couldn't care less about a typo some nigger ghostwriter at Motortrend made, the V12 M279 AMG (a slight revision of the M275) has always been SOHC not DOHC

>Autotragic
>Handles like the big cruise ship that it is

I’d unironically take a manual 3k civic over this anytime

>900hp
>Still 0-60 in 4 seconds
Wew

is there an option to keep wood?

>wood in a car
I'll give you wood in my car user.

>keep wood?
Nope, it's SOHC, 3 valve per cylinder and there is no changing it.

Yeah I know it's perfect
Overhead valve > Overhead cam >>>>>>>>>>>> Dual Overhead Soy Cams

wait.....muhfuggas tryna throw in all this tech with 2 fancy spark plugs per cylinder n shit and they can't put in a cotdamn second cam or fourth valve....smfh vruh lexus ftw

listen nigger, absolutely no point in overcomplicating things and adding weight with a fourth valve, when you already have 900 HP

Would you rather they end up with a complete clusterfuck of an engine like pic related? Four cams, 5 valves per cylinder, four timing chains and all of that for less power, more weight and more bulk in every dimension than a good ol' LS1.

if the benzodiazepine engine was pushrod, I would understand it being single cam because, outside of freevalve, pushrod is the best option for v-formation engines that don't go any higher than 6500rpm