/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >news.fate-go.jp/2017/0821apup/
Early-mid September update

>Support Campaign Summer Event Pt 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02_ca/
From 16 Aug to 31 Aug: 2 apples for first login, then 2 more each day, up to 28 (30 total).

>2017 Summer Event Part 2
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer02/
New Servants: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>2017 Summer Event Part 1
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
New Servants: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Maridah is a babe.

I'd say Maridah is ok, but there are better and sexier jap cosplayers.

Who's better out of these Archers:
Robin Hood
David
Billy the Kid they're my only 3* Archers, other than that I only have Arash

>clear all EX cards from all the shops
>still need over 800 more

Gilgamesh will 1v1 any Servant except Enkidu and win easily.

Anyone have the site to that list which lists the Noble Phantasm damages in order?

Why hasn't Melvin considered that the difference between Gil w/ two servants KOing Lancelot and Lancelot w/three servants killing Gilgamesh is that Lancelot had an entire extra servant helping?

Reminder that Slowbro, Misora/Kiarafag, and CCCfag are to blame for like 99% of the CCC shitposting.

we know

Because he's Mexican and can't do basic math

>waifu
>3dpd

What about Hakuno + any Servant plot armor?

How hard is to drop Talons of Chaos? I'm missing one for Jack's asencion. And the fucking Evil bones.

Robin Hood if you want a nuke
David if you want support
Billy if you want crits

Fuck off misonigger

Why is he still here?
Why can't he just fuck off to /a/: he'd have an even bigger traffic of (You)s from even more autists that would fall for his shit and have an easier life because he'd need to falseflag less

>but there are better and sexier jap cosplayers.

Like who?
Japanese cosplayers have NO ASS

Robin>David>>Billy

Robin can deal retarded amount of damage with his np with the right setup. David is good but he excels at stalling, meanwhile Billy can hit like a truck but only for a turn.

He 1v1'd Shirou and lost

If Lancelot is so strong, how come he dies to Deermud?

Reminder that singles > 10s
if you have something you want don't fall for the 10 roll meme. Everything good I've gotten has been the result of singles.

source

literally my dream

please moar or sauce

He 1v1 nerfed Saber with C stats and lost.

ass thread

Is she a butterface with bad teeth?

>>>idolshit
>>>moeshit
>>>waifufaggotry
>>>self-insertfaggotry

Actually somebody shared it with me on /fgog/ like 6 or more months ago. I did figure out who was the cosplayer, but I lost her name. She was chinese, if I remember correctly. And yes, she is cute, it's not just the boobs.

>Diarmuid and Arturia are an even match
>But Diarmuid curbstomps Lancelot 100% of the time
Hmmmm

I guess I'll ignore statistics and my history with them if you had better luck.

My wife is the best.

>contemplation bias

She had B in strength, luck, and mana

Umm...

Was the CCCfag still alive by then? I mean the one who used to post long-ass paragraphs about CCC's story and what Nasu meant
I used to read them because I'm a lazy ass that has yet to play CCC in any language

Billy's lesser crit buff on Mind's Eye lasts for three turns so he can still do okay damage after Marksmanship wears off. Marksmanship also has a fairly low cooldown if you max it, so even if it's only for a turn at a time you're still able to do decent damage across many turns, as long as you have the means to generate crit stars.

>ass
where?

>contemplation bias

>Had Hakuno as backup
>Against an objectively, stated by the narration to be weaker version Gilgamesh that is even more arrogant than usual
>Lost multiple times to Gilgamesh prior to this

Yeah with Avalon

>tfw no tamamo

What CE should I use on Caesar?

He 1v1 Lancelot in a dogfight and lost.

HELP ME PICK THERE'S NOT MUCH TIME LEFT
Which CE did you pick?

>contemplation bias

Seiba got 1v1'd by an unarmed ethics teacher and was a bloody mess within seconds.

I think he meant that the thread has barely started and is already ass

Ana.

So with an NP she should have. Might as well say Gil can't use Ea.

I picked Kiyo, I'd picked Wu if I had finished Agartha.

>>Against an objectively, stated by the narration to be weaker version Gilgamesh that is even more arrogant than usual
Zero model is just a rabid dog, its not more arrogant, but it basically had no mind. Its kinda like those card servants at first in Prisma.

But she defeated Lancelot, does that mean...?

Wrong, Lancelot received backup from Ougi

What?

>still lost
You said he could 1v1 any Servant except Enkidu and win easily but he still lost? What happened?

Pic related.

So I started this game just under two weeks ago and just cleared Solomon/Goetia.
Is EOR any harder?

All those things belong to here, reddit. A newfag fresh from reddit however doesn't, so fuck off.

FUCK IT I'M USING MY LAST 30 QUARTZ I WANT NOBU RIGHT NOW
WISH ME LUCK

Medb

Gilgamesh beat Liz four times ingane, Liz won once and even then it wasn't against "Gilgamesh" but a shadow inside of his mind in order to unlock his persona fully. Only common factor is Hakuno was the one leading the winner each time, just like in Extella.

>with an NP she should have
Are you a secondary or retarded?

It's like Babylon more or less
A bit harder because of Break Bars

No, she'll never have it as a Servant. She can only get it if she finds the modern day version.

Simple, ZM Gilgamesh is a heavily nerfed version and can't be used as a representation of Gilgamesh. It would be like a Lancelot with no KoH or Arondight

It is sometimes but the main plot isn't really that tough.

I hope you get all the nobus you deserve
NP0

I want to be her husband (female).

So Helenafags, how do you feel that your waifu was among the most decent written characters in this lame joke event and that she won the global race, in a sense, while gaining tons of swimsuit fanart?

Take also into account that she will never have another chance to be relevant in an actual Order after being wasted in Agartha, the only place in which she could have had an important role.

>Lancelot received back up from a dead pilot
How?

>But she defeated Lancelot
There a huge diffence betwee BCC and BAA. And Gilgamesh lost to BCC.

>N: He was defeated by Gil in the church basement. We didn't elaborate on this in the game, but Lancer was actually battling against Gil for half a day before he lost, so I think it's safe to say that Gil sustained some serious injuries from that encounter.
He did win, but far from "easily".

You will get two of her user, I believe in you.

Ganbatte, user-san!

She didn't win though

thanks, user

That's Saber with Avalon, if she had that in F/Z she would have destroyed Lancelot in one second.

Between just this? Nito, but it seems that I am among the minority after the results of the last event.

Thirteen years later, still no sign of recovery.

>so I think it's safe to say that Gil sustained some serious injuries from that encounter.
wew

>That's Saber with Avalon
And BCC stats.
>if she had that in F/Z she would have destroyed Lancelot in one second.
Nice headcanon.

>How?
Used his jet, for one. He didn't pull that shit out of Gate of Camelot.

Saber Wars Rerun will have the MHZ costume. I'm from the future and can confirm it.

Explain yourselves, Saberfags.

Gilfags are reaching a new low
>h-he lost all those times but none of them counted

What a dumb answer. If Cu hits Gil, he's dead, no questions asked. There's no such thing as an weapon trade. Either Gil kills him via NP spam or Cu kills him if he manages to close the distance.

Not to mention Gil walks out of the basement scott free

Dangerous Beast might be the best CE to use on him. 2030 is also an option but the lack of any ATK boost is disappointing. Something to help him use his NP faster or more often might work, too.

As a QQABB Saber with two-hit Quicks, he basically exists to use his skills and his NP to make other crit-based Servants on a Quick team function better.

Age of the Gods magic is one hell of a drug

That much is obvious, but when will the rerun happen?

Chuya deserves to be more powerful.

I want to die. I'll keep fishing for Quartz and doing singles until I get her.

Lancelotfags are reaching a new low.
>h-he lost all those times but none of them counted!

Eventually when you least expect it

>Gil sustained some serious injuries from that encounter.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHYAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA GILGAKEK LITERALLY BTFO BY A NERFED CU THAT WAS HELD BACK WITH A CS HOLY SHIT HOW CAN GILFAGS EVER RECOVER

>B-B-BUT HE CAN T-T-TOTALLY BEAT LANCELOT!
JUST
U
S
T