Discussion for the next 20$ niche cryptocoin, Pivx

pivx.org

Trade at:
bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-PIVX

Read the features:
pivx.org/features/

& roadmap:
pivx.org/what-is-pivx/roadmap/
You do remember BTC right user? ETH? Monero? You don't want to miss out again, do you user? Again?

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/coinRequest
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.0
pivx.org/
178.254.23.111/~pub/DN/DN_Info.html
youtube.com/watch?v=XyIItTCTlZA
pivxmasternode.org/2017/03/08/step-step-guide-setting-masternode/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm trying to buy 250 coins on NovaExchange, every fucking time I try the price changes and I don't get my coins.

So what space does it occupy within the blockchain currency ecosystem?
what makes it unique? What niche will it serve? in short, WTF am i looking at.

picked up 470 of these, lets fly

is setting itself up as tor to DASH but it's main selling point is it isn't annoying.

My concern is, it feels like certain crypto's are establishing themselves atm and attempting to seriously compete with BTC. There are already frontrunners who have put in the time to emerge as such competitors.

Who's to say a product intended to directly compete with one of the crypto's that is soaring the most is going to move anywhere? Yea, it could be 10% more effective/better technology, but tech. doesn't always move out of the way if it's already functional to that extent.

I'm still planning on grabbing some, but at this point, I'm placing my money on ETH first, and then it's DApps to push ahead.

With ETH's versatility built into it, why would a technology unaffiliated with it, a structural upgrade to the internet, have any relevancy?

I'm no expert, just have a lot of questions.

poloniex.com/coinRequest

Vote for pivx on polo!

m8 if you want us to shill your coin of choice, at least profide the info to complete the form

I don't think PIVX is trying to compete with ETH.

The development of ETH is not concentrating in the direction of privacy, PIVX is trying to fill a niche that is occupied by DASH. on this front it has a number of advantages, namely that it isn't a centralised instamined piece of crap. and the community is level headed and doesn't have the annoying marketing that dash has.

Tried to prove this "instantaneous" PIVX transaction.

Not really instant IMHO, sending my balance on bittrex to my desktop wallet took about 30-60 seconds before notification pop out.

I give it benefit of the doubt since bittrex is slow as fuck.

lmao - novaexchange doesn't support eth? wtf is this madness

yeah sure sorry i was busy buying pivx stacks.

pivx
PIVX
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1262920.0
pivx.org/
N/A

>pic related for the "significant innovations etc" box on polo

novaexchange is bad, i use bittrex to buy pivx with my eth gains

It's a fucking PoS. It's a SCAM, you gullible fucks.

Wow its PoS? So is eth.. such a big scam woow lad i got scammed to a 10k profit.

>salty nostacker detected

Yes, ETH is premined scam.

ETH is not POS yet, but it is moving to POS soon.

POS doesn't mean it's a scam. only miners think POS is a scam, a fair POS system is actually a good thing. miners whine because they think they are entitled to coins just for doing useless calculations on their overpriced chinese processors.

jesus.. tell me one crypto that you not consider a scam?

she probably thinks the only cryptocurrency is bitcoin.

voted senpai, to the moon

I so rich I don't give a fuck what POS, POT, POFUCK or POGOFUCKYOURSELF the coin has

The point is to make money you fucking poor nocoiner, fuck off.

is it worth selling of all eth going all in on pivx right now?

probably.

you will have to transferthe btc to bittrex to buy PIVX though

>being this ignorant

ETH is the future. No other crypto has the scope ETH has. ETH is like Start Citizen for the crypto world - the only one thats trying to innovate to such a large extent.

Stop being a cheapskate and put a higher price offer.

> t. bagholder

Tfw 40k pivx

excellent trading.

were you the guy from last night? i only bought today at 13650

Wow, there's a 26btc buy order for 14501 sats on Bittrex. The other 24btc buy order sitting at 13005 hasn't moved. This is exciting to see what happens.

I have a feeling that investors are just in it for the quick profit.
As a community we should expand the idea of establishing masternodes to secure the system to a greater extent.
10,000 PIVX is what it takes to form a masternode.
I am trying to find an how to guide, but I'm having difficulties.

theres no way i can afford that much PIVX (yet). is there a way to pool?

I have no idea user. I know that you can also earn coins by staking whatever amount of PIVX you have. I don't think I've read about ones wallet needing a minimum for staking to occur.
Same thing with masternodes, you get a small payout in PIVX.

how to buy pivx with debit card or paypal?

is it worth buying in to a masternode at this time? are pivx not supposed to give you stake from the wallet whenever u have masternode or not?

That's a very risky decision to make. But with great risks comes even greater rewards. If this coin increases in price trying to buy 10k of PIVX to form a masternode will obviously be more expensive.
I'm not sure how it works, I need to do some research. I have enough for a masternode but I need help in setting up. I wish there was an up to date video with various OS. I see there's one for windows.

yeah, if you have any info please share since im already halfway to a masternode it sounds like it could be a great investment if pivx takes off.

Help me spread awareness guys

Freshly made, taking quick suggestions but if you like it help it get some traction.

Obviously buy in before.

maybe ill read up on it and make another infographic

it is a great way to hold long for the upcoming 5$ days while earning even more and helping it grow.

and at the current price, its a steal.

178.254.23.111/~pub/DN/DN_Info.html

Very useful information for anyone looking into masternodes

I'm considering it as well as I have the required amount of pivx already.

Uselessly bumping my general when everyone is in the news article thread about pivx but here is another infographic for how to stake and passively earn more pivx while holding for the next few months.

Yeah, trying to reach some of the other areas of Veeky Forums, might remove it.

Heres how to stake your coins, also check out this video tutorial at:
youtube.com/watch?v=XyIItTCTlZA

pump is over or is it still a good idea to buy ?

also want to know. If so, where to buy?

hard to say but i think its in correction phase right now and probably will see another pump later when other exchanges adds. as for now its only available on bittrex as far as i know. If you want to help this crypto:

>please consider voting on poloniex.com/coinRequest

pivxmasternode.org/2017/03/08/step-step-guide-setting-masternode/

>Guide