Final Fantasy General DCI - /ffg

>General Info on Final Fantasy
The Wiki: finalfantasy.wikia.com
What version should I play?: Information: pastebin.com/nDC7j5bn

>FFXV
FFXV Pocket Edition announced for iOS, Android, and Windows 10; youtu.be/1xjkypaxnUw
XV manga released in Japan
Episode Ignis to be released on December
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
PS4 release date scheduled for Jan 30 2018
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous :

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Refia!

>no FFV remake with Ghido superboss
turtle...

After much strategy I can finally solo Engel, congratulate me please

Raids are neat.

Was really expecting the OP number to stay fucked tbqh.

Me in the middle

I just want an advice, come on. I just trying this because I was bored of RK

Thanks, I will just play the game normally without any rush now and wait for banner with those ones.

Here my code btw

245 437 582

youtube.com/watch?v=oyFQVZ2h0V8

[global rage intensifies]

Leave /oneguy/ to me

>JP raid gacha gets trust moogles for any unit
what the FUCK

>how do I make the phone ring
>why do I even care

Me on the right

I was going to make it with REAL numbers instead of that bullshit you guys use but I know you autists will just get triggered about it and derail half of the thread about the fucking thread number instead of the games.
If I'm able to make the next one I'll just take it off completely just to spite you guys because you're all so insufferable and I hate you all so much.

>tfw spent 80k raid coins and got 5 (FIVE) 9S moogles
we all gonna make it boys
now to start the second one

It's okay. JP can't chain

This was just a fantasy Shinji had for his fucked up mind, don't give me fake congratulations user.
Do you know how long until the raid event ends?

Your advice is to not bitch when you rolled into 3 limited 5* units

Request sent
Party was Rem, Tilith, Rikku, WoL, 2B and friend 2B. Took me quite a while since I didn't bother to ask anyone to put a fire weapon on their 2B, over an hour I think. Eating multiple full power World Destroyers sucked.

They have like 0.50% chances of dropping. You're lucky if you see one by the end of the raid.

You can also get 4* tickets in the raid gacha, but I've never actually seen one. Only been playing for a couple months and I could only rarely beat ELT in the last raid though.

I don't care about the numbers, I just like to see whether or not someone will put in the effort for it.
I'd rather someone make a thread with no number than collapse into the void because everyone here is lazy.

>not done with my first
>still have 2 more to go

You'll take your congratulations and you'll like it. The wiki has a countdown timer for every current event on the events page.

>have like twenty A2 mogs
>but I have no A2
Well fuck.

You're welcome

Always do your daily pulls on good banners like this one. We're already friends btw.

>JP can't chain
>GL gets exclusives who can't chain like A2

THEY CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>born in the 80s
>le 8-bit font and spave invaders reference
Cringe as fuck.

i'm gonna accept the fact that I will never get A2. That's just life sometimes. You win some, you lose some.

>JP adds in a delay that makes it so that hard-to-chain units like Onion are fucked
>GL makes even more units that would be fucked by this
Better hope you guys don't get this early like a lot of other mechanics.

>>JP adds in a delay that makes it so that hard-to-chain units like Onion are fucked

all the more reason why A2 > Onion

>JPcuck fearmonger
Sweaty... this update would get patched faster than A2 if redditors complain about it. Btw enjoy your dumbed down exclusives. Hope that they don't make A2 a healer in JP.

A2 is hard enough to chain normally, you think that she wouldn't be just as fucked by this?

A2 is harder to chain than Onion

A2's harder to chain than onion are you retarded?

A2 is hard to chain with.

A2 is pretty much the hardest unit to chain there is though.

You guys DO know that A2's chain has rock solid 5 frame delays throughout, right?

A2 is already kind of hard to chain with though.

Same here
>I just know the second I sell them I'll get A2

REEEE 1guy pls stop baiting us!!!!!!

That actually worked for a guy trying to get 2B. I'm not saying you should sell them but...

>tfw got a second 2B off a daily
>sitting on 20 A2 moogles
Fuck man, this game. And ofc I've drained my resources almost entirely. Still have half of Gronoa and what's released of Pharm in the story, but I don't think I'll do another 5k pull

How much longer is the half stamina RK event going?

Freya 6 star when

FFT is shit

Poor son of a bitch who pulled now 12 9S without a Rainbow. I did every story mission I had left undone and scrouged up enough to do one last 10+1 and have a little left over for dailies. Requesting some meme magic one last time.

die ratfag
furries need to be executed

Sexy rat

end of the month

Onion's frames are fine too, the problem is his attacks overlap so they pretty much need to be frame perfect to not break the chain.
A2 is hard to get a full chain going and relies on positioning too (while Onion doesn't), if they forced a delay she'd be just as fucked.

I gotchu fampai

reminder fft torment is closing in 30 min

>if they forced a delay she'd be just as fucked.

No she really wouldn't - you'd only end up missing a hit or two. You'd activate one A2, she'd start chaining, then 10 frames later (or however long the delay is) you'd activate your second A2. Since they have uniform, even spacing between their attacks, the second will chain with the first.

good luck!!

If today is my birthday, then I want some of that cake.

Youre only thinking about the start, youre not thinking about the middle, the one that starts late will hit two or more times when the first one stops its first attack, breaking the chain in the middle

Even if it breaks halfway through it still makes two 27 chains

Chase that rainbow! Good luck, magic sent.

Minus the hits you lose because of the delay. So yeah, she's just as fucked as most of the others.
It's not like JP removed the chaining mechanic entirely, the delay just makes many units unable to build a full chain.

Have some pound cake.

We're off to a bad start here.

There has been a new one every dungeon update too, so you should have plenty of opportunities still.

I'm at 175 stamina so far senpai.

But even an optimal Orlandeau chain has 27 hits. She does nearly that, two times in a row.

Forgot pic.

Based Sabin

Mercedes

FUCK

9S! Wait, no...it's Eve

14th 10+1 with no rainbow, but my 13th 9S. There is only despair in my life.

>20170719

Nice try fucko

She doesn't imperil though so it's still losing the DPS race.

It's like those summon simulator screenshots people post, but in real life. I'm so sorry user.

you got 9s don't bitch

>13th 9S
What the fuck I can't even get a second

Are you sure you wouldn't prefer this cake?

Right now we're just talking about her chaining ability.

She's actually rather ugly in game. Fan art takes a lot of lenience on her.

A2 can't chain perfectly without sparking. Her lack of element means she especially doesn't want to.
You'd have to create a macro to offset her by exactly one hit so they could still spark, losing a hit in the process (no biggie).

Most people aren't that clever.

>14 10+1s
>13 9S
That's some real fucked up luck user.

That doesn't sound all that simple, isn't she a dashing unit or something?
serious question, I don't even play GL

>muh spark chains

The update in JP made one thing clear: getting sparks is going to be a lot harder from here on out. You shouldn't rely on it for any chainer.

Which one is more efficient?

She is, and her DW hand hits awkwardly (intersects with the chain so she's prone to hitting twice in a row).

It isn't simple, you'd need to specifically time out a macro to hit one and then delay by just enough to miss one hit.

Well you still can if you're creative.

INT, by a huge margin. Do it a lot - bare minimum you get like 90k exp in cactuars and 5k gil per run.

Has anyone figured how how many frames the forced delay is in JP, by the way?

Are you retarded? INT

Here's proof I'm not making a word up. I'm going to forever keep all of them as an eternal reminder to never spend any money on 1% rates gacha chasing a base 5*

>all that namedropping sit on the last thread
>all that A2 arguin on the last thread
so A2 discussion is directly proportional to the ammount of namedropping?

>almost 1 9S every 12th pull
That's really lucky all things considered.

Give one to my mommy Lilly please.

>Look ma, I posted it again!

who am I supposed to send to expeditions?

No, it was just /1guy/ having one of his episodes

how much money did you spend so far?

Are the VII multiplayer shit in RK soloable?

Holy fuck. How much did you spend?