pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ
>Useful PvP data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

>fight enemies you've just fought 1-2 hours ago with no new trick pulled on you
>giant gaps of empty spaces where you just walk/run or roll through muck for a solid 30 seconds before the next encounter or item
>some tricks pulled on you are cool, but not really interesting overall compared to the rest of the series (like Patches and the first Giant), others are annoying (bleed mechanic)
>surprising lack of atmosphere considering the theme of the area
>many ladders and elevators feel unnaturally placed for the sake of showing the connections
I'd probably feel differently about the Cathedral of the Deep if it was placed somewhere different than right after High Wall of Lothric - Undead Settlement - Crucifixion Woods. I find myself dropping the game a lot at this zone because, even though it's a "solid level", "just a solid level" is the last thing that's needed after those areas, and considering the size of the Cathedral, it's even more time before interesting things starts happening. It needs to surprise more. They could have made the atmosphere way more oppressive considering Aldrich left its mark there. It's not bad, it's just not what the game needed at this part of the playthrough.

To be honest, the High Wall of Lothric is enough to make me drop the playthrough, the game in general is really boring until you defeat the Lords of Cinder

what are all the really good sorceries in das2 that i really should get?

It's time for an armor upgrade.
Almost go hollow in real life farming Drakekeepers. Curse that greathammer one.
Which outfit from the picture is your favourite?

Anyone down to carry my sl 52 character through Friede? Trying to get that set, waiting in front of the fog gate. Pass is dsg

Do passwords remove SL restrictios?

Believe so, yeah.

Okay, booting up my gameboy.

What system turd

PS4, fuck, my b.

How much strength do I minimally need if I just want to wack people and monsters with a miracle buffed greathammer? I don't want shields and I just want to wear lightweight armors. I'm leaning on having around 40-45 fth but I don't know how much strength should I invest.

Fuck I really hate trying to fight through all those Harald Knights

I found it not bad with the Wolf Knight GS.

You do mostly use plunging attacks on them right?

Parry them unless you're a scrub

Thanks my dude, sorry about the first two runs, and thanks for the buffs.

I do. But then I get steamrolled by the others by the time I get a chance to roll away

just enough to wield it, but you'd get much better damage with 66 str and 15 faith for blessed weapon

Parrying is boring.

Try luring your targets out ahead of the group so you have more time between killing them and the next ones getting close. Shoot em with a bow.

Man 2 really did have the best fashion

No problem mate.

Is it true that uchi is the best katana?

Can someone tell me what build this is and how to use it properly?

Bump before I go to sleep.
Have this old OC and help me decide.

Burn an Ascetic on the Iron Bridge bonfire, Magerold will sell the Dragonrider set, maybe you can make something out of it too, I could see your dude using it
Steel set is lovely, but it doesn't fit the grand lance very well. I'd like to say left but it'd be a shame to give up on that fancy stache, so I'll go middle.

Why haven't you guys tried the dark souls 1 randomizer yet? It's amazing. Give it a shot.

>summit vs dancer

pretty entertaining desu

Are you finished yet? I could join, if you want

Healslut, I'm done for now.
And I'll be completely honest, TRC is getting really old. I intensely dislike the Midir fight, which doesn't help.

That sounds wack af
It completely ruins the appeal of replaying Dark Souls for me, in that something specific I want for a build is in a place I can get sooner than usual

Dark Souls referenced in Game of Thrones
(Carthus Flame Arc/Charcoal Pine Resin)

TRC is pretty weak desu
Its just tedious

No, it's the worst katana that isn't Bloodlust or Darkdrift.

Is there a DeS character roll chart?

That's fine bud, if you're on later we can do the main game if you want. I'm at the beginning of Carthus I believe.

Stop

Not a single ember

Are invasions dead at meta level now?

OP maker, why are you so autistic?

I think so
Usually I'm the one who invades.

Just got the invalid save data message, backed up my saves and started a new blank one. So do I just lay low until the message disappears and restore my old saves? How long do save inspections usually take?

Anyone on PS4 want to do some co op? Gonna do Gael then go through the main game starting at Carthus. Pass is dsg as always.

Because outside /dsg/ my life is empty.

>making accusations of autism on Veeky Forums
You do realize that the term is thrown around so carelessly that it may as well be a compliment at this point, right?

Not the way you do it, friend. You back up your saves from BEFORE you dicked around with Collector's Edition, and then revert back to those once you've been flagged. Your modified save files are tainted, you'll never be able to use them safely.

Anyone got a good sliders source for nice-looking characters?

You have to back up to a save before the CE trigger that flagged your account. If you don't have one deleting your saves is the only option for clearing it.

1. Go to sliders page in the DaS3 paste
2. Copy a face that you like
3. Tweak it until it becomes something you like even more

Can't you just keep jumping to new accounts using family sharing each time you get re-banned?

I was so disappointed. The icon display's a prestine sword. The guard unbroken.

Why can't we have the TRUE great sword of Artorias?

In DS3, does it cost more stamina to cast a spell in the left hand more than in the right hand?

Because it was shit, senpai

Yes. But why would you do that when deleting the save that flagged you for the soft-ban has the same effect, only not requiring you to make an entirely new account?

What are you even doing that flagged you for a soft-ban? Insta-cursing people in Arena?

So just to be clear: Killing Sullyvahn is an acceptable way to progress Greirat's quest? Onionbro is ready to save the day of course. Gave him his armor back ages ago.

As long as you didn't go to Irithyll Dungeon before killing Sulyvahn you should be fine.

>Pomf

Good call. Cheers.

As long as you didn't set foot in Irithyll Dungeon and gave Siegward his armor at Cathedral, you're golden.

>can't power stance mornes hammers
why live

Someone explain how family sharing works. I keep getting "Failed to Load"

Get a job

>It's a Bed of Chaos uses firestorm right as you drop into the arena episode

Boy I sure do love these

DaS3, SL45 with highest upgrade +4. Where should I invade/help people or should I get a bit higher for other stuff

I've played DeS, DaS, and DS3 (vanilla, I'm currently getting my ass handed to me by Friede). Lore wise, is DS2 gonna fill in a significant amount of gaps in-between DaS and DS3, or should I skip it and buy a PS4 for Bloodborne?

Not sure if you should play BB or not. If so, you'll go back to DS3 disappointed due to it being basically BB's leftovers.
It's really sad, the end of the series deserved better.

Could someone on ps4 mule some gear fr me in about 5min?

Smouldering Lake and Irithyll are your best bets. You may also find the occasional host in Carthus, but most people will still be in the 35-40 range in that area.

None of the lore matters, but you fell for the memers by skipping DaS2. Should have played them in release order.

As for BB, it's a great single-player experience, but has nonexistent PvP.

a combo that is no longer possible.

It's nowhere near as bad as getting it cast right as you drop into the mouth. At least at the beginning you'll usually coast right past it.

If you are that user who was playing the other day, after you beat Friede you should go beat Prince Lothric at the top of his castle before going for the dreg heap/ringed city dlc.

As far as Das2, no, you dont need it at all, just play BB and do DaS2 last if you are interested.

Actually, I skipped DaS2 because I watched a playthrough and it didn't look particularly fun and I didn't like the environments.

I already beat the vanilla game, so the incest twins are now yaoi-ing in hell.

>it didn't look particularly fun
You don't know unless you try. It has some of the best variety out of all the games. Not particularly pretty in terms of graphics and relatively easy in terms of boss fights, but still worth seeing for yourself.

Did you beat the last boss soul of cinder as well? If so, then it's fine, but if you havent, i would recommend at least going with a not fully upgraded weapon so you dont beat it too fast.

Also, Friede is the hardest boss of the whole game, so consider the 2nd dlc more of a victory lap if anything else.

Yes and I got the Firelink Greatsword from his soul that was fun, but ultimately meh. Weapon art is still pretty bitchin'.

L-lads?

>but ultimately meh
Shame you didnt enjoy it that much, it's my favorite non-dlc final boss. How's DaS3 vanilla as a whole for you though?

Much more consistent quality wise than DaS and I like the new weapons and shit, I just wish half the levels weren't cathedrals and castles. Otherwise, I can't wait to start sinking my teeth into the lore and whatnot and trying out faith and intelligence builds.

That's true, thank god it didn't do that to me this time

Dead game

Dead thread

>can't power-stance Pontiff swords
>no special combos when you equip Artorias's greatsword and greatshield together, or DSGA with the greatshield, or Yhorm's

>weekday
>2:26:28
But yes, there is no drive to play this series anymore.

Dancer's swords any good? Or pure garbage?
>that D scaling across the board

All we can do is push the games that have the most replay value.
If Demon's Souls wasn't exclusive to the most worthless console to ever exist, it would be the most discussed by now.

They're pretty mediocre, work best on a quality build. Basic R1s are your best attacks including the running R1, the running L1 is also good for delays. Best thing about them is that neutral R1s/L1s combo into the Weapon Art against other players, you have to press R2 as soon as you hit with the L2 though since players can get out after a few spins.

You can emulate it on PC now though, and after recent updates, it runs pretty well.

No it doesn't.
For the cost to run demon's souls well on PC, you would have to pay for a PC that would cost, at least, more than if would have just buy two ps3s and two copies of demon's souls.
Emulation of that game has a long way to go.

The scaling is wonky since all four stats somehow affect all three damage types simultaneously (raising the Dex will increase the Fire damage, raising Faith will increase the physical damage, etc.). They're mainly just quality weapons with higher-than-usual Int/Fai requirements, but the split damage really cuts into their actual AR. Plus the WA has no hyperarmor, so it's of dubious use.

Yes, but a high end PC can also simultaneously run DaS3 at 60 FPS, and any other game in the potential future very smoothly. A PS3 will let you play Demon's Souls and Movie Gear Solid 4.

>Yes, but a high end PC can also simultaneously run DaS3 at 60 FPS, and any other game in the potential future very smoothly. A PS3 will let you play Demon's Souls and Movie Gear Solid 4.
yes but you are ignoring the core issue
It's too damn expensive for the average person to run it.

I think Nameless King is harder than her.

DaS2 literally has the best multiplayer in the entire series, even now.

We got a PC version of the first Bayonetta and Vanquish as well as remakes of the first three Crash Bandicoot games, so a re-release of Demon's Souls isn't out of the question (hopefully).

Does she do that disappearing bullshit in her final phase? Because that's the only thing that gets me (just like the camera during the Nameless King fight).

It's still more cost-effective and better-serving than buying those two PS3s and those two copies of Demon's Souls, is the point I'm getting at.

Demon's Souls is owned by three separate entities, at least one of which is extremely loathe to ever play nice with Microsoft.

She does dissapear in the last phase but then she does two of those ice lines (from the 2nd phase), forming an X but there is some time between the lines so it's fairly easy to dodge.
One thing of NK that often got me was the thunder with delay. You also can't stagger him iirc compared to Friede which makes him harder, too.

>Attempt to reinstall DSFix for DaS1
>It fucks with literally every single setting
Why can't japs just make a proper port.

I just finished Bloodborne and it was great. Now I have a hankering to play one of the souls games. Should I play Dark Souls or skip straight to Dark Souls 3?

Play DaS3 first, that way you'll feel right at home. Memezaki basically made Bloodborne 2.0, with heavy armors and Dark Souls weapons.

DaS1 haven't aged well, and if you played that before DaS3, DaS3 would be a giant disappointment.

You go release order and accept the disappointment that the third game was.