/aog/ - Attorney Online General

Collage edition

/aog/ is a place to primarily discuss Attorney Online but also Ace Attorney in general.
Whether you want to talk about your favorite cases or characters it's all welcome here.

>What is Attorney Online?

In short: It's multiplayer Ace Attorney.
AO is a virtual chatroom/courtroom mix which we use to perform improvised AA-like trials, Civil Cases, Class Trials, Jury Cases, Investigations and more! Choose from a wide selection of AA characters (and guest characters), pick a position (Defence, Prosecution, Judge, Witness, etc.) and dive into a whirlwind of logic, banter, theories and memes.

Come join us on our server:
Attorney Online Vidya (Dedicated)

>The Main Reference Doc (contains AO downloads, rules, FAQs, polls and more):
docs.google.com/document/d/13DDwBcpxQp3p7AQDSLLf6TysJTsDr_EbypQs45zHZ-4/edit
Be sure to check there for the Quickstart Guide!

>Gameplay footage?
You can find a list of streamers and recorders for a general time frame here:
pastebin.com/kg2VnSYd

Alternatively, you can look through our Case Archive to find completed documents and recordings of individual cases cases:
ace-attorney-vidya.wikia.com/wiki/Case_Archives

>How to create black footage for the 3DS games
docs.google.com/document/d/1k5wNNmF2-i6U4AI0zI7dkIJK9iChx36k2e3VW1bzofk/edit#

>News
DGS2 trailer youtube.com/watch?v=U6oclCrPyNo
DGS1 translated playthrough is back on youtube youtube.com/watch?v=0m-AdWHDEAA&list=PL1vvPkGTr_iR67W3Cpmw5APvfCoQYmVoX
The casebuilding event is over tomorrow. Contact a mod to submit your case. This event's word is "medieval"

"Incest? In MY Ace Attorney game?!"
It's more likely than you think!

Yes I know I'm phoneposting but I just snapped this to show it to a friend I don't know how to screenshot in 3DS games w/o it built in cut me some slack

I need more screenshots. Preferably new ones

Were you not satisfied last thread, you meme glutton?

Yeah but you can never have too much of a good thing right?

What's the most oddball wit you've seen actually be a damn good wit that didn't crash the damned case?

There was a Hazama that was an edgelord graphic designer. Despite being a caps spamming swearing shit, he had a solid testimony, a good contradiction, and a followup reveal that actually changed the situation. Ended up being the only good witness in that trial

>national bully apollo day.png
Please do not hurt best boy's feelings like that, he has suffered enough

Why was I capped so many times that trial? I fucked up so badly.

You don't need to do well to have quotable lines. In fact, sometimes it's the exact opposite

Gentle reminder that shitposting about a shitposter that's "ruining the mood" makes you a part of the problem if you keep taking the baits

Yeah. Also, responding to a ((CASE)) poster more than once is too much of a divesion away from the case

>really well built case in area 2 with thought out evidence, a beautiful map and an interesting premise.

>people are intimidated by the color scheme of the doc

People will cap anything even remotely interesting these days. It's like throwing shit at a wall to see what sticks.

This doesn't stick. It's not even remotely clever, funny, interesting or indicative of what we do here.

>Case format looks slightly different >"Uhhhh this is making me uncomfortable, I dun wanna case this

>Everything I said its a lie so donteven reference it bye
Okay I genuinely want context. Link to the doc maybe?

Someone save A2 from themselves.

no, they will burn in a hell of their own making

Why do all rippers do nothing but complain or autistic screech

>Tfw I was in most of these cases

could probably use ntrviewer
if you hacked your 3ds and aren't a good goy using official firmware

i dunno user, you seem bent on screeching autistically about rippers yourself

when's the last time you've seen gloves/ringerprints, used well in a case

Area 2 here.
WE GIVE UP for the night, fuck this, I'm gonna run it in at high noon ET after getting some sleep, so like in 9 hours. Anyone who was in that case can swing on by to take the spot they had, given they know what character was in that spot.

The dream is alive and well.
This gives me hope.

I don't think I have ever seen it be anything other than "passable"
Also i don't know if you meant gloves and fingerprints or you mean gloveprints and fingerprints but if it's the latter let me say officially
Gloveprints is a retarded meme

What would it take for me to come back?

gimmie your theme my dude

I use the large theme and just faffed with the window 'til it was large enough.
The text is much smaller than displayed in that capture. Gotta fix that.

Nothing at all because you'll come back and get yourself banned again.

Pretty sure it was universally agreed a few months ago that River wasn't ever going to come back and if the mods found out he/she was back on they would immediately ban them again.

Can't blame them. That guy's a fucking train wreck.

>press the mod button
>no response

Is this what fear feels like?

>Chill and Rigor.mp3
what happened

Tied to the strawpoll doc. A mod approved of the suggestion to the doc not even a full week ago and now it's just gone. Weird shit.

Or I didn't read the note they left on the doc in time.
Everyone go about your business.

The portsman pic was just him being a troll during the case.

>you can change callword and call mod sounds
suggesting all mods use sfx-reddbreaks.wav for their call sound

Redpill me on this river guy.

>well built
If it's so well built then how come it didn't win?

This case was so fucking good! I can't wait until the recording is posted.

Was the admin in on this "universal agreement"?

How many of my /dec2016/ bros are still around? How do you like the game now?
I've been coming in and out here constantly, but I couldn't manage more than one case a month, it just burned me out. It just kept feeling kind of sterile, I don't know what it was (or otherwise I would shitpost you all about the reasons beside "lol Veeky Forums sucks").
But hey, I guess a month has passed already, since I am here to scratch that eternal lawyer itch again, ready for the disappointment.

Wait, it was 2015 when Lupadim came here to shill his game, wasn't it. Time fucking flies.