Family man with 2 kids here. Been debating between the Atlas and the Ascent. Test drove the Atlas. Liked it...

Family man with 2 kids here. Been debating between the Atlas and the Ascent. Test drove the Atlas. Liked it. Waiting for opportunity to test drive Ascent. What you guys recommend?

>soccer mom cars
buy a minivan like a real man

HR-V

My issue with the Ascent is that its powered by a turbo charged flat 4 coupled with a CVT, you might also look at Outbacks.

3 row suv for two kids?
anyway buy a cpo pre facelift lx570

Are you fucking stupid?

>I need a three row SUV that gets worse highway MPG that a wagon's city MPG because of two kids

For the love of god don't buy anything from VAG unless it's a Skoda

Audi Q7 is a tank though

Audi Q7 is also extremely gay

>Look at me I'm a contrarian
I'd bet my son's life you'd have told him to get an SUV when minivans were the shit

/thread
If you consider crossovers there are two options
1. kill you are selve
2. kMS

t. butthurt about VAG. no reason. just butthurt.

>reproducing
Kys

I don't understand the logic here.
>Oh, I have 2 kids
>better buy an unpractical SUV

He's American. His gut won't allow him to bend over in a sedan to get his kids into their car seats.

>I'm a contrarian because I'm suggesting him not drive a soccer mom car
even then I probably would suggest a minivan, they're more practical than SUVs if you don't plan on leaving the road, which is what most SUV drivers do

Just get a wagon. Handles like a car yet has the storage space of an SUV. They also weigh a lot less and some have powerful engines. Suv, crossovers, and minivans are for soccer moms

Get a Ford excursion

I agree. A minivan is the best tool for the job. Enough seating, lots of cargo room, tow rated... If you really need AWD then but a Sienna.

My Odyssey makes 7 hour road trips downright pleasant. It also cost way less than a 3 row SUV.

A minivan is the ultimate symbol of virility. You had so much sex that you need a large vehicle to move your offspring around. There is no need to compensate with a pretend offroad vehicle.

A sedan has trouble fitting all the shit you need to carry around. Good strollers are huge. Also need to haul the grandparents around.

In that case you would buy a van. Like a Mercedes Vito for example. Not a SUV.

asian cars are for cultureless brainlet consumerist drones. buy the VW.

>need to haul the grandparents around
Why? Are they that old?
Seats are horrible in a Vito.

I would consider the CX-9 considering it gets even better MPG than the Ascent and doesn't look like a minivan

If you're going to overestimate your needs, at least get an old Suburban. Why limit yourself to seven passengers, when you could seat nine or more?

a wagon from Volvo.

but if you insist on being dumb, the Atlas based on sheer looks.

the atlas is cool but just get a wagon

Get an Outback, nigga. You get your family car, a half wagon, and can participate in /org/ autism if you so choose.

Wouldn't touch a Subaru with a 3 foot pole, let alone a VeeDoubleU

Don't get cucked by fwd platforms for awd. Get a real utility vehicle for the family...a suburban!

X3 on suburban

Memes