Auto Sticker General #335

You Aren't Cool Edition

Previous thread: >List of Vendors and Social Media
pastebin.com/AGc66Z8j
markdownshare.com/view/b5abadcc-c0fb-473e-a34d-f27c0921865d

>/osg/ FAQ
pastebin.com/vaEgettv

>What is this thread for?
A thread to discuss, post, create, and review anything related to Automotive Decals and Stickers

>Currently looking for:
Idea Guys (Come up with Sticker Ideas, Veeky Forums club names, etc.)
Anons with artistic talent willing to make decals for free.
Anons with decal production equipment (Specifically Vinyl Printer Equipment

Other urls found in this thread:

sorayasolutions.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Where should I put this thing

Where the hell is "Please be patient, I have a 4 cylinder" sticker?

Wow, I think stickers are really fun! I love putting them on all sorts of things, especially when they are super cute anime stickers. This will be a happy thread

WHY IS IT SIDEWAYS AAAAAAA

I wanna have sex with Mari

Please fellas. I just want to get this done so I can be on my way

Nth for 88-91 CRX, the official car of /osg/

americans can't take photos because americans are retarded

Hey LNDS you're such a faggot, you're supposed to use a new anons picture not the same fucking picture you spam all over the board. Take your shit Turd Contusion and fuck off into Hudson's Bay why don't you.

Also, WATRacing needs to be blacklisted, charging $15 for shipping to Canada. Fucking daylight (not ltd) ROBBERY.

hoon pls go

I made some memes :^)

That's for tracked shipping

>(you)
Fantastic. I want 100.

I can understand Notori taking its time with the sticker I ordered but Heartbeat LA has been taking 3 months and nothing. It’s still getting shipped. I got a sticker from them before and it hasn’t taken this long. What’s with the hold up?

ITT: Get rich quick jew retards try to shill their shitty stickers

>Get rich quick
haha pretty delusional, my man.

Someone make a please be patient I have 4 cylinders sticker I")) buy it I swear

>people in here are not making thousands of dollars plus their day jobs
you're the only delusional one here

Email me with your idea; I'll be home this weekend and I'm already working on an order.

sorayasolutions.com/
[REQUESTS]

> selling things people want for money
whew lad

Sending in order to Offset for all my stickers tonite. Putting finishing touches on a few of them because I'm an autist.

I don't like preorders at all, but if you really want to put in an order for them for some reason, I can put them up.

Thoughts? Crit feedback necessary

Wait 6hours until I'm home and then post preorders kthnx.

Hey, man. Don't me a Jew.

I can dig it.

here's a Rin decal i'm dropping on my 1 year anniversary march 4th.

Hey hoon :^)

>fate shit
Would be great otherwise.

Requesting die cut of the katakana

I did the thing
Also I caught up to the manga, it's so weird that she has friends now...

デス ニート

Which one is your shop?

>lurk moar

Someone make a sticker out of pic related..

I need it

Not up yet, been busy as fuck.
daylight.ltd

Im actually in the processe of doing a diecut for this atm. Just her though, want a panda for my car.

Loners Crew is working on one of those!

Ayy good shit. Any idea when it's going to be done?

Wtc? I want now.

New stickers are surviving pretty well so far. Hope that doesn't trigger anyone too badly. :^)

Is that guy who was thinking about making pic related for me still here?

gwn.bigcartel.com at some point hopefully 2 weeks or so. will update when actual production starts. ATM use code NEWFAG for 20% off until sunday.

I'm going to start looking for you around Newmarket you little web. I bet I've seen you driving around before.

>Newmarket
Probably not, since I don't live in Newmarket. I did get my car down there, though. Place seems like a hole, but that might just be because I only drove along the roads with car dealers.

plebian swerve patrician girl coming through

Fuck off and die you stupid asshole. Nobody gives a shit about your Dorf Nusiof crapmobile. Kill yourself.

No I've seen you before. You posted that pic at the Leon's too.

I'm your biggest FAN user.

NOTICE ME.

Noticed, user. But really, I don't live in Newmarket; I'm up in Sudbury. Last time I was in (((Southern))) Ontario was Thanksgiving.

If you sell these I'll buy 5 PLS

my man

Ily waifusquad-chan

I'll pay $20 to have two of these made with a height of 6", a width of around 4.5"-4.6", in red, shipped by next tuesday

Well, I tried, but I have other shit to do.

I just want them done fast, I need them quick

I can do it for less than that, but my red vinyl is currently in UPS hands.

Do you really want him to just print that bosozoku's design? Lack of respect tbqh. Do you run around with a Mid Night banner too?

Speaking of which, BD, how much did you pay for your printer?

reeeeeee fuck usps

I recently sent a package to Seattle from NY and they held it in the wrong post office unavailable for pickup for like 2 weeks

Isn't it really looked down upon to be a poser with a club sticker when you're not in the club?

please refrain

is pretty

Exactly. At least change the kanji and name.

My plotter was like $650 shipped.

This is Amazon Prime so it'll be okay, but yea, they can be awfully shit.

In Japan, yes. Everywhere else, no one will ever know. I wouldn't do it, but whatever.

Which plotter do you have?

A 15" US Cutter Titan 3. It's kinda overkill for that size, but it's been great. Servo motors a best.

I'll shoot you an email , lemme know whenever it comes in, and if nobody makes them by the time you're available to do I'd still gladly overpay

Just to confirm, a plotter is basically a printer but for vector graphics, right? Planning on opening a store soon and working with Aimless right now, but I'd really prefer to print and cut my own stuff if possible.

that's funny

kys

really hilarious, comedy gold

You're still a faggot. Go roleplay on the bus.

you should do stand-up

Wtt my 07 Civic for a 90/91 CRX. Hmu.

You can't print a sticker like Aimless's on a plotter/cutter. It only cuts vinyl, so diecuts. You need a Latex printer which costs $10k to print stickers. Those printers can cut the sticker after it prints by having cameras and lasers which scan for the outline of the image printed and cut around it after it's cut. They're very expensive to maintain and ink costs money too. No store should buy that unless they're producing stickers for people or selling so many stickers they can justify $10k+ in costs to purchase, and $3k a year to maintain, plus ink.

It'll be here by Friday if you can wait that long.

You can make single color die-cuts or layer a few cuts for something more complex. Actual prints are still gonna have to be outsourced.

Thanks!

That should be fine, thanks

coming soon

damn, I'd buy that

wtc drive fast eat ass

holy fuck you did it

>ontario
oh fuck where

Waifusquad is shill boys sticker getting a restock anytime soon?

Still needs vectored and the fonts swapped out. I can send the .psd if anyone can use it, but it was just a quick mockup while i was on break.

do you have an email I can contact you at? thanks for making the design my man

Actually yes, I do have a midnight banner, it's sort of looked down upon in Japan but nobody here even knows about it, also I don't care what you stolen valor-tier fags think about it, sucks that the bus wont follow it for you

Lose the disgusting dealer tags my dude

Uh yeah I guess that works but I really want to do it through you, you made it and you spent your time/effort on it, you should be the one who gets paid for making it (if you can't make it than whatever im retarded)

[email protected]

I assume you're the same user, but yea, I can spend more time on it and make it actually good.

Yo BD how would I go about ordering a custom size "stupid mistakes" die cut?
Hoping to get it about 3x larger

Please make top half into a windscreen banner.

I will do it.

Team Wicked, I think.

Sudbury.

I've been meaning to, I'm just lazy.

Yea, that's really easily accomplished. Email me.

If you can make it look good that would be great, I sent you an email btw

dude thats fucking bonkers will buy like atleast a few of em or more if im wasted

Do i have a problem?

Fuck i blocked my name but it was on every email

That's gonna be a nice collection of Streckers, I mean stickers, Clayton

You tried, Clayton.

Man you really fucked up Clayton, get it together