bnshistorian.imgur.com/

>Creating a new OP
pastebin.com/fKXTy7PE

>Previously on /bnsg/

Other urls found in this thread:

na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Dezzy&s=103
youtube.com/watch?v=CJvZOrXkA-w
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Remember to store your JinFs when you're not using them!

Looking for quality JinF or Yun pics.

Paying 1-5g per but only if I like them

send to c!#9806

he's not kidding

donkey...

anonyboar...

if you were a japanese noble, would we have to call you donovan-dono?

post alts

stop taking creepshots of me

thoughts?

cute

looks a lot like another lyn here

eyes a little too far apart
good otherwise
nice sadlyn

Cute, buy change the hair since it has a big forehead.

eristic says hello

I did not.

Happy birthday!

don't ever ask me that ever again.

I just want my cute char pics.

Man, happy birthday.

It is donnie-dono

Gimme some of that BBC

cat lyns #1

*sniff*

No...

hey send me some pics for gold :^)

I need a list of people who sing Ocean Man the best

just end my life what will i do without jinf/yun pics

Daily reminder that women ruin everything and are the bane of modern society

why dont you go hang out on r9k instead

Because they hate women for all the wrong reasons

why don't you hang out on r/incel instead

why do you hate women then?

whoa...this website

I've finally found where I belong

Where were you when Rerizen went aggro?

Coy?

Don't do it, dorito

r/incel should only be used to make you feel better than the subhumans who post on r/incel

why do people play whale vs whale

fuck off only thots do this

For those sweet clan bonuses

I was kidding I was actually a bit disturbed by what I read there.

fuckton of gains from clan 6v6
check out clan ratings, see all this gibberish in mid-top range?
fully decked faggots deliberately create throwaways, join them, roflstomp gearless pleb clans who try to get themselves some clan bonuses, jump out when their throwaway climbs up too high, rince repeat

that sounds like a massive waste of time desu

why not just swipe and get geared

swipe for me

わかりました, 土乃万殿

>having to swipe for gear
lmao

tobacco for sale

>playing the game for 20x more hours than it would take to work a job and swipe for max gear

?????

its a lot more than 20x. lot of people have thousands of hours played and dont even have near max gear. you could buy that for a weeks worth of salary at most jobs.

>swiping for max gear instead of playing the game and enjoying the climb
???

are you really "enjoying the climb" user........?

I generally had fun during my climb, does that count. I think my gears pretty decent despite not having a max soul...max soul isnt even needed anyway though

what is your gear aside from soul?

is your weapon even near max? do you have all legos and full bt ss?

Yeah! I don't mind grindy games, and it feels good to complete an upgrade that you've been working so hard to gather materials for.

baleful 12, 5BT

Current goal is to gather enough mats to rocket around to raven6 using the nebula stones from this PvP event

na-bns.ncsoft.com/ingame/bs/character/profile?c=Dezzy&s=103
Everythings mostly just from dailies..have never troved or anything up until that last one and that was for the Plogpal. In my desperation it did boost me quite a bit of jewels though..but other than that eh! Wasnt so bad!

>Wasnt so bad!
dezzy you have like 5k hours on that account lmao

Still looking for images

Close but no cigar

GT?

Do I?? I don't think so..a lot of times I'm logged in but afk or busy. Dailies don't take long anymore by themselves really. I'd say I've always played a few hours a day for sure and the rest of the time just kinda hung around with friends

Did I get everything very very fast, no. I had to play the game. I don't think that's unreasonable. Have I had to play it like a job? No, not really. I don't farm excessively or ahh..I just don't find it very difficult! If a player is expecting something instant then yeah I can see why they swipe. But I think I've been a little casual about it and still gotten decently far. I don't have to all-day it or anything so I don't see it as being toooo bad

can bound to account items be sent to other characters from another server?
for example, Yura to Zulia.

yes

alright thanks

>people think spending hours on a game you enjoy is a bad thing
I enjoy chilling on bns grinding rather than spending $60 on every new triple-A title for 40 hours of gameplay
Hours of free entertainment? Sign me up boys

>spending your weekly salary just to get big numbers on your F2 profile
yeah that sounds really fun and interactive

it sounds a lot funner to spend a weeks worth of salary to get near max gear, then to spend 2 years grinding the same content over and over

with max gear you can do whatever you want in the game, if youre constantly grinding boring content you cant do that

What is there to go in this game once you have max gear, though? What incentive is there to do so? E-peen flexing?

Gear and progression provide a sense of fulfillment once acquire. The feeling of having achieved something, or reached a goal. It's artificial, but that's the main appeal of any game with vertical progression.

>What is there to go in this game once you have max gear, though?

so why even play a game with 6 rotating daily dungeons that arent even challenging? just to waste your time? or are there people who enjoy autistically running those dungeons over and over again..? maybe im just not autistic enough to understand.

Yeah

Friends

Although mine quit and I don't know why I'm still playing.

Anybody wanna

I don't know about you but I'm part of something called a clan and we do a lot of shit together like VT, 6v6, and grinding new content when they come out
I guess for someone from a toxic community like /bnsg/ those things might be foreign but enjoying the game with your clannies is a thing. lol

I think you're thinking on it a little too hard friend.
To get kinda next to max gear, all I had to do was run a few dungeons every day for gold or a drop. Sometimes it was the same dungeon if it was for a drop, but sometimes not. Sometimes I did every dungeon, sometimes I only did just a few.

I also crafted, ran around open world quite a bit, and although it was very rarely I also tried PvP and ToI..I'm shit though so never went far.
What my point is, is it never took a great amount of effort unless I was specifically farming for one thing. Then yes it was autisimo-mode. But other than that was it was just leisurely logging in, doing a few dailies, then dicking around or logging right back out. Umm...it was just normal progressing. Slow I guess, yeah its kinda slow..took me a month or so to save up for each upgrade I did but but..since I wasn't really in a rush it didnt really matter. Still got there anyway.

For MMOs, it's like that isn't it? You play and progress with friends. I dont know, I just-this seems just about what I expected

>complain about lack of new content
>pay to skip content and grind
damn I wonder why the game is boring

Good evening, have a smug lyn. Alright see you guys next time

fairy is FAT

what content? after you run the dungeons a few times, youve got all the content youre ever going to get out of it...

or are you saying that grinding the same brainded dungeons over and over IS content?

There's more than just dungeons in the game, bro

i am the artist
the dungeon my canvas
my dps the brush

what else is there?

arena that no one plays?

world pvp that no one does?

6v6 that no one cares about?

If you hate the game so much why are you still posting here?? I really just don't understand it. Why do you persist, why do you make post after post about how the game is awful and there's nothing to do? Have you tried quitting? Leaving? Moving on with your life?

I think I'm a little frustrated, sorry.
I don't know what else I or anyone else can say to convince you the game is enjoyable in other ways. You're not going to agree, so why bother asking. Is this a ploy to "keep the thread active" or are you genuinely asking? I think I'm losing my mind

>that no one plays

How long has it been since you last logged in?

>check member list in raid discord
>majority play other games instead of bns

game's not doing so well if its this dead one week after a huge content patch

the games doing fine, its just that bnsg isnt

favorite past time

youtube.com/watch?v=CJvZOrXkA-w

>everything merged into two servers a year after release.
It's dead Jim

Some people just can't handle the idea of others enjoying a game that they hate or no longer play.

I lost my sight while fighting Xanos one day, because Sotri stood in front of me during the get up attack.

shoutout to the people who play the game without making it a big deal

Shoutouts to people who send c#9806 JinF and YunF pics on Discord for 1-5g per

>YunF

There are YunMs?

maraku

yes and you should remind them they are mentally ill whenever you can.

also my discord is c!#9806

[NA] Ebondrake - Tomb - Sanctum - ?

#912-391

4/6