/bbg/ - Bloodborne General

Fizzy doggo Edition

Returned to the ocean: >information. If you're new to Bloodborne and /bbg/ READ THIS FIRST BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz

>Accessing the DLC
bloodborne-wiki.com/2015/09/the-old-hunters.html
Note: If the eye isn't showing up, go to: Settings > Playstation Network/Account Management > Restore Licenses

>/bbg/ Fight Club:
Pthumeru - n6rc9jh8
Loran - jjpkdcgd
Isz - 9v8qndas
(every Saturday 6pm EST, general rules:imgur.com/1RjNbF4)

>/bbg/ Spelunking Club
Password = /bbg/
Create a new S/FRC chalice dungeon and beckon anons to join
OR
Use the Short Root Chalice with the password /bbg/ to be summoned or invade
(every Friday 6pm EST, anything goes)

>Resources Pastebin - Planners, Calculators, Spreadsheets, Stats Info, Where to go next in BB, Guide Scans & Wikis
pastebin.com/aNR8TXUr

>Chalice Pastebin - General Info, Glyphs for Gems, Best Gems Setups, Multiplayer & Speedrunning
pastebin.com/489M5NBv

>Media Pastebin - OSTs, Concept Art & Screenshots
pastebin.com/t8byCxfj

>Beasthood & Claws Info
pastebin.com/jnbs35ZX

>Wheel, Fight Club, Arc 101 & other Misc. Info
ssjnugget.imgur.com

>Bloodborne AR Calculator
pastebin.com/zGphv4fF

PURGE FILTH

I didn't even see the fucking wolves wew

If interested in a 2v2 FC on Thursday
Reply to this

WHAST HE DOING THERE????????????????

That beast patient (female) in the fog wall was pretty fucking random

GONNA EAT NOW YTGORL AND NATALYA
I HOPE I FUCKING CHOKE ON MY FOOD AND DIE

OK YHARNAMITE
PLEASE DON'T BECAUSE I LOVE YOU

BIH KILLED ME IN ONE HIT

Darkbeast mode was worth it, though, I have a fondness for beastmode, did an entire NG+3 playthrough once with two other /bbg/ers in beastmode, one of my best memories of this general

Got stuck on ebry, reringing my dudes

Bone a petite, I'm gonna stuff my face with spicy ramen too. I'm sure we got noodles to share!
Good night, by the looks of it we are in need of another torchbearer ready to challenge the olympic chalice.

Lel, ok THIS time we kill her I promise

She fucking backhanded me and I died instantly

Kosm 3 - 0 Beastly Idiots

ye

hi Carl

benis

Finally ebrietas has been beasts and no 4th layer

Thank you guys for the nice themed spelunk, lot of fun! See you around

NYAAAAAAAAAA

LOWER LORAN TIME

SOMEONE HELP SO I DON'T FUCKING KILL MYSELF

pass is blud

Gondola

Thanks for hosting, it was really fun!

Fug it should've been beasted

Cumin

I want phantasm user to come back

not him but have this cutie

Who wants to help me with the Headless Bloodletting Beast? Layer 2 of Ihyll glyph kecz password bbg.

Wait, what exactly is that?

I'm still here, I drew the OP picture

No one? I've never seen a thread this dead.

A type of bristle worm.

NEVER FUCKING MIND. I JUST BEAT HIM ON MY OWN.
Are you proud of me, /bbg/?

Still ringing?

Sure, good job user

Nope, I got him with my trusty church pick. Thanks anyways.

Sorry Yharnamite, its getting really late/early so I think I wont be able to continue going against undead giant with torches, which is a fucking damn shame. Hopefully someone else maybe will host it again once I wake up.

Hi new to Blood Bourne.

I found father Gascoigne and Cleric Beast. Killed both. Cleric best was much easier. I found Gascoigne harder to punish since I kept managing to run into his shoot gun blast.

I found a nice monster guy who asked me to send people to him. He claimed the incest would keep away the other monsters. I trusted him.

There was a lady in the clinic who didn't offer me any assistance but now that I cleaned up the area a bit she also wants me to send people to her. She claims she can cure them but earlier she didn't want me around for fear I could infect everyone.

Well if she has a cure why would that be a problem? Also all the blood all over the clinic and dead guys and everything else is giving me a really bad vibe about her.

I'm thinking I should send all of the mean people to the clinic and all of the nice people to the nice monster guy.

I just wish the nice guy that gave me peppers could come with me but he sounds really sick.

I scouted the next area. I found some new clothes and some guy of black hole or warp gate? A pair of giant arms that were near invisible grabbed me and threw me away.

I'll explore this area more next time.

>He claimed the incest would keep away the other monsters. I trusted him.

If you send people to Iosefka, you get insight and lead elixirs

Send them to chapel bro and you get to interact with them. Some give gestures and special blood vials.

Your instincts are right. Continue to trust them when deciding who to send where.

It's up to you, but you should really avoid coming here, or at least spending time here so you don't get spoiled on the story or anything at all really. Playing this game blind is a great experience and you won't get it back. That said, welcome to Bloodborne, and good luck.

>Doing the torch spelunk solo for fun
>This happens

I don't think I'm good enough to beat him, even though its probably easier solo.

:3

and a big NOPE to this one

Blessed user

Take a break, Yharnamite
Go to bed
Try again tomorrow

Don't worry about it, we'll give it another shot tomorrow.

I did it guys. I killed Yharnam. I never thought I'd do it.

Good job

So close. I can play again around the same time tomorrow if you end up waiting that long to continue or want to do another. It was a good time. Torch confirmed viable.
t. dreamchaser

All of these sea slugs are making me want to start my arcane character right NOW

I'm about to start a second character before finishing the first one! Somebody lock me up!

You'll have more fun on an arcane build

That's business as usual for me with these games. I always have several characters going before beating it for the first time. I wish I didn't and just stuck to one all the way through first, but I just can't help myself. I want to try everything at the same time

Anyone one wanna help me take out Rom before I go to bed? Password is bbg. Will be ringing at the foggate.

Do you think 70 is high enough? I want to nuke things but I don't want to be wet tissue paper either

70arc is great

ringing

70 arc is perfect on a pure arcane build

I personally roll with a 25 str/50 arc build

DO IT

That's nothing. I've deleted several characters because I want to start over from scratch

Will do babes. Can't fucken w8

>two (You)s in one post
What is your first build? How far have you gotten?

You still ringing user? Sorry, my wifi fucked up for a bit.

str/blt. Probably my fav after pure arc. Just beat one abortion and am up to lower loran

Oh I thought you had beaten it, I'll go back

Yeah, sorry about that. Couldn't even reply in the thread.

ringing bbg in front of the fog in Burgerland

Weird, it's not bringing you in. Are you the phantom with the saif I keep seeing?

I see him too, but no, I've got claws. restart/rering?

I'll restart yeah.

Still not working huh? I need to head off to bed anyways user. I'll try again tomorrow.

Sorry user, seems not. good night, better luck tomorrow

Finally got a fully upgraded burial blade. I hate farming for fucking bloodstone chunks.

Why does everyone use the saw spear over the cleaver? I so much prefer the cleaver's tricked moveset.

>chunks cost 20 insight each
whoever is responsible for this should be slapped

Kill Living Failures and Maria? Possibly Orphan too? Pass is bbg1. Will ring at Research Hall.

Serrated in both forms, scales with skill over strength and has a thrust attack when tricked. Not that any of that matters much because both are used almost identically.

Spear provides thrust, which can destroy kin enemies later on in the game. I prefer the cleaver as well though. All the Saw Hunter weapons are god tier.

Who cleans all the pigeon poop off Yharnam city?

bbg does

Eileen. She has a broom under her cape.

good morning bbg

So, if the Church Hunters were a mix of heroic madmen and assholes and the Powder Kegs were insane engineers, would that make the Saw Hunters the more efficient of the groups? Considering their weapons are the best against the beasts.

Which is better for an arcane run, since thrust damage doesn't apply when converted? Does either scale better with ARC?

The only difference between the 2 is the spears thrust damage and it's leaning towards skill. Other than that, they're equal, so both are fine for an ARC build.

Beckoning at Finishing Hamlet now Hibiki and Alba

Spear still is serrated in both forms, but other than that, it comes down to which you prefer.

Whoa shit sorry both of you. Trigger happy led me to curious death. Ringing at lighthouse.

Thanks Hibiki and Alba. Sorry for not contributing much on my part. I'm severely under leveled.

>79 insight at Mergo's loft

If you get desperate, maybe.

anyone awake for some slow and passionate co-op through the dlc

how passionate?

so passionate im gonna pick up every item slowly like a dumby
you down?

Hibiki and Alba just help me earlier. You just give pass and rang.

Yeah I'll be right there.

ok
pass is meow
by the first lamp

ringing

Why is str/blt is so much fun? Almost the same level of str/arc with wheel.

ringing st the jail mommy-chan and alba

>dodged right into Ludwig's beam
woops, sorry Ulthar, but I'm a little more sleep deprived than I thought, have fun with the dlc though, it's got some of my favourite parts of the game.

Aw, sorry Ulthar, I need some sleep.
and honestly my Iosefka build hasn't even gone that far into the dlc yet, I just wanted to do some comfy coop before bed

n-not coming?

ok sleep well mommy-chan, love you