>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN
twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x7pJbChcaX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for GROODGE

apparently expendable units won't cause moral penalties when routing in warhammer 2

god bless those little midgets

Any useful links to multiplayer guides/meta? I'm getting crushed.

How can dawis even compete?

*click*

>finally conquer Border Princes with Karl Franz
>burn Karaz-a-Karak to the ground
>all the dorf factions declare war on me

good to know, now we just need them to classify flagellants as expendable

Protip: They can't

>yfw sacrifice dawi army just to burn a tree

I forgot how fucking awful this game looked without Improved Weather Colors and Campaign Graphics Improvements.

>burn karaz-a-karak to the ground

For what purpose?

G O B L I N S

I will never _be_ a hot high elf handmaiden of the everqueen

Why live?

Is Lothern the best place to live on Warhammer Earth?

>Great weather
>Huge city guard + 10k Marines guarding the city even in peacetime + phoenix guard, white lions and a sea dragon
>Lothern is the most peaceful and safe city in the world
>Magnificent architecture and verdant gardens
>Outside the walls, wine and corn fields as far as the eye can see
>Easy to get rich because hub of international trade
>Lothern is the only place where Elves, Humans, Dwarfs, Halflings and Ogres live together, so they probably get it on a lot

chaos dwarf posters are the worst

>Ogres
>Ulthuan
(lol

so you can masturbate while thinking about them

Helf lands in general are a paradise

sounds gay

A deal's a deal, brave Knight!

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladies of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

>Lothern is the only place where Elves, Humans, Dwarfs, Halflings and Ogres live together
Altdorf, Nuln, Couronne and Marienburg say hello

DELETE THIS

I don't recall elves in human cities being that common

Their nipples add bonus piercing damage in cold weather.

based morathi poster

Altdorf and Marienburg are multikulti cities free of hate

They even have rats :^)

>3 elves total in all those cities combined
>literally tens of thousands of humans in Lothern
not even close

Tell me about Gelt

Why does he wear the mask

Dumb greenskin poster

Because he's not a PATHETIC pyromancer or INSIPID white wizard.

A S R A I

But I want to be one, not masturbate to one

If he took it off would he die?

>Be Thanquol
>Try to summon a verminlord
>summon pic related

How the fuck does that even happen? Tell me why people want Thanquol instead of based Skrolk

Can I do it ladz?

Is there some mechanic tied to the Wood Elves that's important to the way they play indicated by the ruined trees obnoxiously burning and never stopping or is it just a campaign effect

Oh hey look at that, I've played all of one map of GCCM and I'm already impressed at the fact that 80% of battles aren't empty fucking fields.

Gap moe

First normal battle with my skirmisher cav stack, it went alright but the low ammunition on the pistoliers made them near useless after like 10 minutes since they ran out of ammo, even with bullets the whole unit would target a single orc so only a few orcs would die even if an entire volley was on-target and hit. the arrer and boar boyz were the worst. the boars could still catch up to outriders and the occasional pistolier going full retard due to pathfinding. The arrer boys would shred both pistoliers and outriders in both ranged and melee combat and they were responsible for the most deaths. The Giant was pretty much a non-threat throughout the entire fight, but was good at making me waste my bullets. If I can just get more ammunition and weapon damage then this might actually work long-term. overall I would give this army comp a 5/10, mostly for the memery and annoyance if put against a human player and only really viable if using Steel Faith which buffs them a decent amount.

LOVE ETERNAL!

Nice. Would be good if they went back and re-did the Greenskins with their Tabletop Leadership Logic (only bigger units routing cause a leadership hit)

>mfw I spot some elf thots to queek

Cute girls!

I want to take one on a date!

Any overhauls that make pistoliers/outriders not suck?

Boi the fuck are all those non savage orc units in Wurrzag's army?

How many times did the Savages route then de-rout then rout then de-rout?

I WILL NOT OBEY

>ywn breed with an Asrai and cheat on her with an Asur

Gelt's new ammo/damage talent applies to pistoliers and outriders.

By not getting removed from the setting :^)

Congrats CA modders making half-assed custom maps managed to make you look like lazy jews.

>Here's our map editing tools.
>Ha! I'm going to make some maps with this. That'll show em!

You think that if the handmaidens of the Everqueen are released, they'll be a full unit, a Lord or a Hero unit?

RoR

Mechanically, how did attack dogs in Attila work? I assume it's a new unit spawned from the current unit, with AI control only?

Honestly I'll kill myself if that happens.
The full 100 handmaidens hardly ever appear all together unless shit has REALLY hit the fan

what setting? :3

But user, it will be cool xDDD
Who cares about lore?

I do
I want them to be cool bitches who command armies or kick nigger elf ass single handedly, not some literally who RoR

Lore? MORE LIKE BORE haha i'm right my fellas SFO

based sfo stalker

>want to subjugate ALL OF NORSCA
>finally get most of them, the fucking Bearsonlings rebel
>go over to slap them with my big, horned cock, the Goromandy get wiped out by fucking Ostland
>now I'm one tribe short of the full package

Fuck it, I'm done pissing around in the north. From now on, whoever survives, survives. If any more of these shitheels gets wiped out, it's just proof they weren't fit to serve the gods.

>Nagash still not announced

>He fell for the subjugate meme

Have fun when in 10 turns they all secede

>BEYOND YOUR COMPREHENSION

will it work?

Then I'll march back through the north and CHAR THE FUCKING PLACE TO THE GROUND AGAIN

I went and saved some posts from an earlier thread because it gave me a giggle

not many, I just let the cavalry do there thing and for the most part the regular boys would rout only once and get off the map since they were often eign chased by a pistolier I was too busy to redirect, the boar boyz however kept returning

Which is better, a Sister of Avelorn gf, or a Shadow Warrior gf?

A Dreadlord gf

Sh-she's fast!

THIS PICTURE DOES NOT HAVE MY CONSENT

SKAVEN
YES YES

Why are the Helf dragons all so sleepy compared to their Delf cousins?

SLAY THE OATH BREAKERS

They aren't tortured 24/7 like their cousins

A Witch Elf GF

this Skaven minor settlement battle map looks amazing, guise

youtube.com/watch?v=x7pJbChcaX4

from 31:15 on

SFO is alright, Outriders and Pistoliers are just inherently bad though since the health system means that it will take around 3 shots just to drop a unit rather than 1 hit and dead like previous TWs.

>Get into beastmen path battle
>fps crashes into the 20's

jesus

But those would torture and humiliate me for fun, not good gfs at all

>TB
Of all the people to beat the odds and survive cancer, why him?

what the fuck is your nonsense army

>scoffing at a true Dawi army composition

why not just take the slayer oath now, beardling?

That's literally the worst army comp i've ever seen
I'd say you have about a 60/40 chance

Say you just wanted to cheeze the fuck out of autoresolve what units are the best? And on the flip what units does the autoresolve under value?

idk famboola but it worked

Im gonna go to sleep now /twg/
May there be a high elf letter tomorrow

"Close" Victory

looks pretty similar to all my end game stacks as dawi.

what's wrong with it?

I agree the army isn't focused in doing one thing strongly. But it's very flexible and can deal with different army compositions if played well. This one was intense but the boyz did it.

In my experience it undervalues just how hard marauder hunter javelins hit. They may have piss range and no shields but a ranged unit with anti-lage, high base damage, and decent melee stats can be a boon to any army comp

>SFO, start with Isabella
>fill her army with vamp-chan and beasts
>fill Vlad's army with whatever I can

SFO made VCunts way too easy desu. I could probably kill any army with just Vlad, Isabella and vamps.

At least Izzy beasts and heroes is the most fun way to play VC in base and SFO. There's nothing like seeing 4+ units of Vargheists descend on the foe

Which god is best to worship as norsca?

Kurnous

Name a shittier launcher than TW's

Go on, I'll wait