/khg/ Kingdom Hearts General

ONE LAST TIME.

I swear guys if this dies before 750 again we should just accept death.

New to the Series?
Quick Start Guide:i.imgur.com/kTpXdtz.jpg

Every single Kingdom Hearts game, besides the phone game, is now available on PS4! Catching up has never been this easy.
KINGDOM HEARTS I.5+II.5 ReMIX -- Released March 28, 2017
KINDGOM HEARTS II.8 Final Chapter Prologue -- Released January 12, 2017
KH 1.5 and KH 2.5 also available separately on PS3

Coming 2018
D23 2017 Toy Story Trailer:youtu.be/E4y7UK4nqnQ
Excerpt—Hercules Trailer:youtu.be/GNebfmXqHQ4
Less Disney worlds:gematsu.com/2017/07/kingdom-hearts-iii-less-disney-worlds-kingdom-hearts-ii-final-fantasy-vii-remake-along-areasJuly 18, 2017
Kingdom Hearts is canon to Toy Story:siliconera.com/2017/07/18/kingdom-hearts-iiis-toy-story-world-takes-place-events-toy-story-2/July 18, 2017
IGN asking Nomura fan questions:ign.com/articles/2017/07/18/8-cool-things-we-learned-about-kingdom-hearts-3-at-d23-expoJuly 18, 2017
Famitsu Weekly Translation:khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-Toy-Story-battle-system-more-9760July 19, 2017
Dengeki Interview:khinsider.com/news/Dengeki-Interview-with-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-and-Union-Cross-9827July 21, 2017

>Lore Resources
pastebin.com/tKPLZLiE

KINGDOM HEARTS Union χ[Cross] Resources:
Available for both iOS and Android devices.

>GLOBAL Updates
twitter.com/kh_ux_na
>JP Updates
twitter.com/KHUX_PR
>General News+Updates
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town

>Quick Help Guide [heavily depreciated]
pastebin.com/jQVKegVw
>Wiki
khunchainedx.com/
>Damage Calculator
khuxtracker.com

boards.Veeky Forums.org/vg/thread/186628285/

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KHUX_PR/status/900311669016076288
twitter.com/Daybreak_Town/status/900362827948371968
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

SUBMIT

>go to bed
>wake up
>/khg/ falls to darkness
We need more guardians of light.

>2 threads
Gotta admit, the art on the other thread is somehow much better than yours

Yeah mine's shitpost art.

Not tonight darkness not tonight.

>It rains in The World That Never Was
Maximum comf.
As long as I ignore that the city is probably entirely empty.

I want to poke Aqua's spats.

Munny > Jewel conversion rate when?

Reposting my autism since we need bumps. Also feel free to correct.

Person - Is made of 3 components. Body, Heart, and Soul. Also just note person =/= human. A good rule of thumb "Did it talk in a Disney movie? It's probably a person (except robots and data (maybe))"

The Darkness (or Pureblood Heartless) - Beings born in the realm of darkness. Probably not actually biological. Does not seem to follow the rules of beings born in realm of light. They capture hearts and bring them to the realm of darkness where we assume they eat them.

Emblem Heartless - Hearts of persons that have been corrupted by darkness. They lose all reasoning and act only on instinct "Like Heartless beasts" collecting Hearts. Made of Heart, the darkness takes the places of the other two ingredients. It should be noted that only Emblem Heartless can make other Emblem Heartless.

Nobodies - Bodies of strong willed individuals who lost their heart. They have no heart and therefore no Identity and are not persons they are nobody. Made of 2 parts Body and Soul, their memories and will power allow them to function without hearts. Given enough time and interaction they can regain their hearts.

Dream Eaters and Nightmares - Beings that live in the realm of sleep. Heartless can't enter the Realm of Sleep (normally KHUX might show special exceptions), but Dream Eaters friendly and playful spirits can sometimes be corrupted by darkness and become Nightmares, but also apparently some are just assholes. They also do not follow the rules of existence of being a person.

Unversed - Manifestations of Vanitas' emotions. Not much to say cause it's unlikely they'll come back, basically their just extensions of Vanitas' will so don't think too hard on that.

Linger Will/Sentiments - We've only seen it happen once (twice if the VR secret boss battle is canon). Basically your Soul and will posses an object and do whatever your last instructions were. Made of Soul. Possessed object acts as body.

Looks good to me.

I'm at Olympus Collusion in Re:CoM, in standard mode. I want to get all the trophies for the game, but saw that I need to finish 385/2 Days to find all the cards. Can I just play the game normally, and then focus on this and most other trophies in this playthrough? I'm aiming for get to the maxed out level, and beat the game with no continues.

Missing the fact that all Dream Eaters are darkness.

summer is the reverse for us
it brings death

They are?

Summer kiddies usually only invade /v/ I don't think they know of Veeky Forums and /vr/'s existence.

Yes, sleep in general is like one step away from darkness or something, and Dream Eaters are the denizens of that special sleep darkness

>It's an "equip reverse medals to an upright keyblade and kill every enemy in 1 turn" objective

At least you can obtain a decent reverse buff medal now with Lucifer or have a Zexion, compared to the old days that poor schmucks who weren't around for RAX had to deal with

honestly, khg would work better as a discord

It'd work better if there was actual Kingdom Hearts content for us to play and discuss.

Fucking never. Although, using it to purchase cheap shit like a squirrel or a fairy would be nice.

Imagine how much deader everything would be without the mobage

Even that is declining in conversation due to event medals being kill and people dropping the game due to usual gacha bullshit combined with a slow ass story

Honestly only people playing older games and asking questions and the people spamming fanart really keep it alive at this point

We just gotta get everyone on JP and it'll be fine

Even JP story updates are once a month. And then there's a 75% chance it's filler anyway.

It's still way further ahead, and JP has more events and shit

And everyone will be happier with boards and rewards and everything

>implying anyone wants to play a 2nd mobage
>implying anyone wants to play the same mobage (but better™)
>implying anyone wants to play the same mobage (but better™) starting over from the beginning with nothing
>implying anyone wants to play the same mobage (but better™) starting over from the beginning with nothing after investing money into the other one

>investing money into a botched localization that everyone knows has been botched since day fucking one
That's your fault

I did and I already have more M&B for free than what I had gotten in NA and in less time too.

>We just gotta
half the reason these threads get bumped is complaints about how hard it is to get by in the global version
the other half are strategies for said restrictions

And instead we could get strategies for high-level play

Sleep isn't darkness. It's just sleep. The reason Sora sleeping was bad was that he couldn't defend himself not that sleep was putting him into darkness.

i'm saying people get chatty when there's something to complain about
when they're happy they shut up because they have no reason to take a break from something they're enjoying

there are multiple ways to complain about each specific new mistake in global
but you can only say "it's good" a limited number of times
with an all jp discussion there'd be a status quo keeping everyone silent

>Dreams hold our memories. Sleep holds our dreams. And darkness—it holds our sleep.

Pretty sure there have been a couple other mentions of "the darkness of sleep" elsewhere in the series too

anyone find it ironic that jp is easier?
for years japanese versions of games had the higher difficulty

Japan has laws that protect mobage players from wallet rape

Other countries haven't, and probably won't, follow suit

In the mobile game world, difficulty = money, so of course SENA's version is harder.

>unlock darkgnaw
>assume that's all the proud mode quests there are
>10 later and there seems to be no end
how far does proud mode go up to in global right now?

>try to unlock nodes on daily jewel event board
>keep getting error message
What in the fuck is going on over at SENA? Did they replace their staff with monkeys?

~350

There's 50 quests added once a month.

>Ursula
>Terra

What's the Speed version?

There isn't one.

what trait do i want for tron donald/goofy?
is extra attack good?

Nope, you only want Extra attack for buffs, other wise Air/Ground enemy is king, and Raid bonus is nice for lux grinding I suppose too

>you only want Extra attack for buffs
My extra attack Terra Illust. B begs to differ

He buffs 3, and even nerfs 1 so no he does not

>using him as a buff
I'm looking at that 4.70 Guilt 5 multiplier my dude

>I swear guys if this dies before 750 again we should just accept death.
Well...When you walk away, you won't hear me say "Please...Oh baby don't go."

As long as it buffs anything, including itself then Extra Attack becomes viable

New story tomorrow
twitter.com/KHUX_PR/status/900311669016076288

Sweet. Hopefully stalker-chan reveals herself.

But it's hard to let it go.

Awesome, and looks like it's time for all five to meet and greet

If it's the scenario Nomura showed to the interviewer at Famitsu, we won't be seeing Strelitzia here.

I wish we could customize outfits and their colors.

How would you react if some dude in a black coat does on Ventus

If we go back to the Keyblade Graveyard in KH3, it better be full of Starlights, Divine Roses, Lady Lucks etc

So what's Ira's thing supposed to be, he seems to be basically Invi only male

He's the Leader™.

Which of the farmable medals is useful for f2p?

At this point none.

But if you're just starting out Stich and the Yuna, Rikku, Paine.

Also the most important deal to buy is the buff medal deal. Buy it like twice.

Do I still get the buff if I got lucky with 0.2Kairi on my first falling prices roll?

You are basically god know, so no, aim for a gauge restorer next like iKairi 2, or you could go for Key Arts 11 when it hits

I'm currently using max guilted iKairi 2 that someone in the party has as the share medal.

Guess I'll save my jewels to see what new stuff will show up later.

STOP DYING!

We'll be back to living once the update hits

>30 Jewel medal storage campaign while I'm trying to save for anniversary
YAMEROOOOOOOOOOOO

What?

twitter.com/Daybreak_Town/status/900362827948371968
70% off medal storage in JP

>in JP

>playing global

You'll need some space for all the medals that anniversary's gonna give you

Come on, open that wallet, what's wrong with giving yourself a little treat?

Wow, going from a party that's barely active to one that is and with good guilted medals is fucking life changing.

Sure is. I love my party that shares EX medals.

Right. The best my previous party had was the shit I was sharing.

It's great being able to actually clear content as well isn't it

It really is.

Imagine being in a party that didn't share the 21% medal during HSC

Not everyone was using those. Those appear because whoever was making this mobage wanted to be cheap.

This franchise never had a good story with NPCs anyways

I want her to stalk me.

Light>Darkness

Eraqus please

Eraqus, stop posting

it only takes seven lights to equal thirteen darkness, it is a fact that light > darkness

>LET THE DARKNESS DIE
>screen goes dark instead of full bright

How many wanna bet that Union Cross will end up being just an EU for Kingdom Hearts and if there are references to it in KH3, they will be extremely subtle you won't notice until you are autistic enough?

Considering one of the first trailers for KH3 was about Eraqus and Xehanort talking about the Foretellers who went missing, and that they even spoiled as early as now that Maleficent's looking for the box, subtle is rather unlikely, though Nomura's surely not gonna tie all of Ux's plot threads into 3

KHUx is most definitely setting up the series for after KH3 and Xehanort.

OK. Let's just hope Union Cross ends before KH3 is out. It would be awkward that they end up referencing something that mobage hasn't done yet

Let's just hope Union Cross ends asap so they can use those resources for something worth playing.

>SE
>ending the money train
>or thinking Nomura isn't gonna have fun making connections between the two

ISA REDEMPTION WHEN