Additional FAQ, SERIOUSLY, READ THIS ONE: pastebin.com/GHStmm22

>How to join Warbros NFA or the Alliance: i.imgur.com/gu5HZxZ.png

>Notable links
/wfg/ Discord: discord.gg/7P8Y63T
Wiki: warframe.wikia.com
Essentials: deathsnacks.com/wf/index.html
Buying and Selling items: warframe.market
Farming Prime parts: war.farm/index.php
Droptables by DE (probably rigged): warframe.com/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html
WF news: semlar.com/
Raid Setups and individual Builds:
THE LAW OF RETRIBUTION: pastebin.com/dMMdZRpY
THE JORDAS VERDICT: pastebin.com/NLPSMBed
Warframe Raid Schoolbus: Hide your power lvl and follow the rules: discord.gg/aUTTyWH
DPS calculator and weapon build planner: github.com/GottFaust/WWDC/releases/tag/0.8.2 (not maintained)
DPS calculator and build planner No.2: warframe-builder.com/ (frames, weapons and companions)
Top guns: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mdgJUyNrsHWRMveKwFrpdMJQWyyEGE4Wpo34e8BzE74/edit#gid=157275360
Frames and Modding: pastebin.com/D8Ckdz0c
Tierqueer Filters: git.io/vMhaS

---
CURRENT UPDATE: Chains of Harrow (Update 21.5.0)
> forums.warframe.com/topic/832153-chains-of-harrow-update-2150/
CURRENT PRIME ACCESS: Oberon
> forums.warframe.com/topic/801884-oberon-prime-hotfix-2062/
---

/wfg/ OP pastebin, if it's not like this one report it and make a proper one: pastebin.com/iAgtMahh

>no previous thread

Make another clan

It's gone user

don't feel like formaing my other frames that have it equipped with no capacity points left.

>Disgusting Deluxe meme nova in the OP

At least get some taste faggot.

>GOY MTX

there are no good looking nova skins just face it

Normal Nova is a qt

Why are nova's so adverse to range? Like I get it it doesn't help your 4 but negative range makes AMD so fucking pathetic. With just 100% range AMD can clear rooms.

>poorfag trying this hard
Try to get a job you fucking neet so you can get one of the tennogen which are superior to your trash on the OP faggot.

why do these people exist

Isn't AMD's range fixed?

>taste
>graxx "lol leather butts amirite you thirsty fucks will buy anything"

First, you're a fucking retarded shitter.

Second, people punish range in order to get more duration and that helps with MPrime but seems like you have no idea about that.

Third, you can still balance duration/effi/range, just learn how to properly build it. Now fuck off.

other than the half assed cape and helmet and the connections for the arms the skin is actually pretty decent

you don't need range for slova builds but if you wanna further portals you need some rrange

also in order to use speed nova you need to have overextended anyways.

the augment for amd isn't fixed

Definitely not my fastva build has negative range and my slowva has base range and slowva definitely clears rooms while fastva has trouble with it

>Poorfag still trying this hard
Suck ur mom's tits so maybe she can give you 6 bucks kid.

"You're just a Master, I'm a Grand Master."

retard

You can have all the mods you need for Molecular Prime and still have room for cunning drift and stretch to balance the difference you fucking shitter

I've bought several tennogen skins. Just not Graxx, because it's no-effort thirstlord pandering shit.

:^)

post jews

>the warframe twitter want people to spam Man at arms Reforged to make a real, working War.
The weapon that shadow stalker uses, which only the people who spend plenty of platinum, or farmers who could careless about losing their original Broken-War, or the greatest of farmers that built the second Broken-War fuck the people who abused the octavia quest and ruined the farm for everyone who didn't know about it
That thing is flimsy as fuck, is mostly impact, and most of it is holograms. How the fuck are they going to smith that?
What Warframe weapon would you rather see them do?

Why are you calling me a shitter i basically am making the same point you are. I'm asking why they're adverse to range when there are so many ways to stay at 100%

>tenno cosmetics on a graxx
HERESY

How the fuck are you so stupid when this faggot already answered your retarded question.

Dual Zorens

Wut? I can see there pure tennogen and the Targis Prime armor, where is the tenno cosmetics?

skana is the most iconic, so that

I really dont understand why you're so angry I'm agreeing with you both.

Atterax
Just to see them fuck themselves up when they try to use it

Learn to build.

Also to any retard who moan about Vitality go suck a dick too.

max your primed mods, faggot

>wasting a super unlvled blindrage when the slow cap is 145%
>half lvled narrowminded
>vitality

Spend almost 1 million and a shit load of endo to get 5%? fuck it man.

Check this out boyz, how to detect shitters.

>wasting a super unlvled blindrage when the slow cap is 145%
Is 70% you braindead monkey and the damage from explotions is increased by STR.

>half lvled narrowminded
>He doesn't know how to get a balanced build that doesn't punish X ability too much

>Compaining about Vitality when is the only thing that helps nova to survive retarded damage on kuva flood or sorties.

Done, this is how you roast retarded chimps on /wfg/.

I really hope this is bait.

I actually use rage with my speedva because I have no idea what else to fit on the build since i already have 210 duration 130 efficency 200 range and 40 strength I guess I could just fill up on redirect and shit

>40 str
But that's for speedva, that pic is for slowva obviously. rage isn't a bad idea but quick thinking should be better considering that it is supposed DE fixed the bug.

>Just use notepad you autist
Yes, it's easier. I also take some notes on particular fissures, good spots for increasing syndicates/focus, etc.

>No counterarguments at all
>Roasted shitters resort to shitposting instead

As always, right by default.

Proof that outsiders have taken over which would not be a issue if they weren't so fucking stupid

and a cyka blyat to you too

>I have no idea what else to fit on the build
just put a speed drift. nova is a literal glass canon chipping off her health just for a tiny bit of energy will get you fucked in the end

honestly once you max out duration and build whatever strength you want she still has a shit ton of open slots

idi nahui

how's natural talent on her?

its not a necessity but it helps with her 4 a bit
i find it more useful on speed nova than slova.

Natural talen is a fucking waste of space, only shitters use that crap.

>muh 0.6 energy/second when one three-fourths upgraded zenurik user can give more energy per second that four energy siphons plus a coaction drift
>polarizing vitality's slot when you could have polarized primed flow's slot
>vitality

theres too many clans already

Why are corpus scum allowed to live? Why do they take pride in their disgusting shekeling. One day Tenno-HitlerXxX420 will find you corpus scum. And rend you into potatoes.

Stop browsin pixiv you fuggn creep

>13/15 syndicate medallions found without alarms
>just got to do one more run
>spawn in and steel meridian operatives already set off the fucking alarms
>0/15 syndicate medallions found without alarms
>mfw

>start sortie 1
>get $MEDICAL_ISSUE at the very start, go AFK, figure they'll just boot me
>come back 15 minutes later
>mission results
>rifle riven mod
W-why would you do that for someone

Alright build critics, how's my waifu?

I know mag isn't great but I at least thing that this is probably the most ideal way to use her. Natural talent and fortitude are kinda questionable though. I didn't worry about the aura since they all have the same cost aside from steel charge, could easily make it anything else.

Oh fuck, forgot pic

>wow typical mag user
I don't actually use her too extensively

>Despair
>2.5% crit, 2.5% status

How am I supposed to use these things. Why do they have such low crit compared to every other Stalker weapon?

They probably didn't notice, I'm sure I have carried afkers who cares.

Still a nice thing to come back to though!

They got left behind when DE did the damage 2.0 upgrade , their physical damage type used to ignore the amount of armor that the target had , same with the Hikou and Kunai

People didn't protest back then so they didn't address it

they all got fucked with the upgrade and didn't receive status or crit to compensate, Use the Spira P if you want to use daggers

I keep getting ayatan statues.
I'm happy for you user

Mag doesn't have the biggiest ti-

Wait, I thought it was a general consensus that Mag had the biggest bust.

Saryn players are in denial even though she has the better overall shape.

WE

>oh boy a rifle riven
>whatcouldthisbeiwonder
>oh

I mean you can just look at it and tell, plus
There was some chart made by some autist who did all the measurements of the female frames.

I'm surprise there's still any debate about it desu.

Besides its about the booty. And Ivara wins that

Reminder

Saryn clearly has the better waist to hip ratio, but equally clearly Mag has bigger tits, she just doesn't let them flop out like Saryn does.

>Saryn uses a orokin push-up bra

Really sparks the circuits

going by this logic nezha has the biggest tits
so big you cant tell he has breasts

Is carrier prime any good? Got a blueprint for it while doing relics

Highest EHP of all sentinels.

Tankiest sentinel and best for general use

its shotgun is pretty dope

>purposely giving misleading information just to pull off some weeb meme

yeah but the blueprint isn't particularly rare as I recall, it goes for like 5 plat in spite of being vaulted

What everyone else said and the increased ammo capacity is pretty nifty for the Lenz.

no

Why doesn't this game have any sort of lfg? This is the only mmo I've played that makes literally no effort to bring people together. In an MMO.

Kill yourself, Ananeos

>post jews
>kek, I can beat this fucker
>click on image.png

Jeshua, is that you? Has our hour come at last?

>mmo

What else is it?

not him, but waframe is an MMO based around squad instances

Xbox has an LFG and everyone has recruiting chat.

>tfw I've always built for status and RoF
>tfw Vile acceleration is my favorite Mod
>tfw people call me a shitter for "wasting" mod space
It hurts being surrounded by critfags

inb4 copy/paste of his reddit post about how "recruiting chat doesn't count"

caring what other people think in anyway shape or form.
>Do you even mmm. Rell.

He clearly does, because he is looking for validation on an anonymous video game board

>3 comments
even reddit dosent care

and they're all by the same guy

>Reminder: Do not post sleek, Warframe/Weapon/ builds, help obvious bait and do not respond to ledditfags

the point is he should embrace his inner harrow and stop caring

>Do not post sleek
Hey, did you know that FRAME can DO THING THEY NORMALLY CAN'T if you FOLLOW SOME VERY PRECISE STEPS?