youtube.com/watch?v=f5Tclvm__48
youtube.com/watch?v=M5PuJGzbcvY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shade is my wife

Previous:

Meh, whatever

Trip back on.

Balls deep in Clair.

Reminder than in FE Warriors canon, Tharja took a Killer Axe to the face by best girl Libra.

We still haven't seen the 3DS version and we're a month from launch and NoA won't confirm the release date even though NoE has (a week from supa plummer dude odyssey) and the gameplay still looks like it's from an E3 build despite having newer characters.

WHAT IS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES

REEEEEEEEE WHERE IS THARJA?

>FE Warriors
Reeeeeeeeee it's bad stop talking about that it's bad it's bad it's bad it's bad it's bad it's bad it's bad it's bad

How do I bring myself to save orbs ?
What mental gymnastics must I do ?
How do you do it it's literally the most fun aspect in the game

Balls-deep in Clair
Balls-deep in Tatiana
Balls-deep in Silque
Balls-deep in a sheep's throat

youtube.com/watch?v=f5Tclvm__48

Did anyone else play Hyrule Warriors? Why does FEW look like it lacks so much polish compared to a fucking Wii U game?

You're going to have trouble even beating my Lunatic GHB! You'll never beat Infernal! You bunch of idiots thought it would be easy from the teaser! But now I'm gonna have to make you cry!

I don't think the dev staff knows that they're supposed to release a game in a month. Reminds me of that interview where Ohmori revealed that he completely fucking made up the trials during the very last legs of SM's development because they couldn't get the Gyms done in time.

mating press Shade

Are we sure Klein even exists in heroes? Can anyone show me undoctored proof that rolling colorless would eventually get me a Klein?

Imply Libra won't get staff~~ staff~~

Because it's fucking shit. Now stop bringing it up.

>mfw no Martha so I can worship her thighs
>got fucking SUMANAI INSTEAD for dealing with dragons, at least I have a Regend too

Because Zelda is a franchise that matters.

She's (regretfully) in Fire Emblem Awakening for the Nintendo 3DS family.

don't roll because none of the banners are good

I really dislike the models. It's like the aim was "let's make the 3DS cutscenes the actual gameplay baybee" but for some reason they couldn't get the actual models used in those cutscenes so they had to make their own that look slightly off?

>playing Thracia
>reach chapter 15
>choose to go to the left route
>when I place Leif on the exit map spot, and confirm to exit the map, the game gets stuck in a freeze where none of the sprites are moving in place, but the music is still going, and nothing happens, despite waiting over 10 minutes

Does anyone know how to fix/prevent this?

It seems that people making the game were buttmad. That doesn't help.

No idea.

I'm still gonna buy it though.

Is you-know-who really going on a temper tantrum solely because his shitty waifu isn't in yet?

Never heard of that one with SM, but I believe it.

>tfw roy will never be your boy again

No you won't.

It will take longer to kill her then and she will suffer slowly instead of dying on the spot.

I'm not gonna lie, having to SI some of my freebies is tearing me up. I don't think that's happened since Gunter.

You have to just convince yourself that you don't care for the characters being added.

Willing to bet Nowi gets in over Tharja
And brings best boy Gregor along for the ride

The artsyle and animation seems worse.

They're trying to emulate Kozaki and how the 3DS FEs looked and played, and that's not a good thing.

I dislike the color palette more than anything. Everything looks so bland. HW was popping with color everywhere.

>Tharja is a shoe-in
>I bet Lucina won't even be in
LMAO
M
A
O

Warriors is so shit because the staff doesn't know what they're doing when they do stupid stuff like excluding extremely popular characters like Tharja.

I do

Are you playing with one of the patches? I've never heard of that happening before.

Shade is shit and worst oc.

>save before that
>change to a unpatched ROM and rename your save
>Clear that map

Yes, I will. And I'll enjoy it too. I bet the very thought makes you angry, doesn't it?

Not today fucker

>Sumanai isn't even part of the dragon slayer trio during moon festival
That was glorious, I wish FEH had that kind of humor and just beat down M Corrin or M Robin.

Seriously they should have just flat out imported the models from Awakening/Fates/Heroes/Smash Robin and Lucina cutscenes, with no changes.

Would be 10 times better than what we have now.

>accidentally hit the /utg/ general

>Gregor

Would actually like him, if I'm being completely honest.

it will probably be Shitvera though,
if any Merc gets in at all

Long story short: The developers couldn't get gyms done in time so they were cut, but the director of the game basically went "well fuck we need SOMETHING for content", so he used preexisting ingame assets and locations to completely create the trials from nowhere during the debug phase of the game.

For those unaware, the debug phase of game development is typically in the last 1-3 months leading up to the ship date, which is usually a couple of weeks to a month before the street date. FEW is in debug phase right now, for example.

There definitely wasn't much infighting during development, everyone wanted to shill OoT and TP.

FE Warriors had people literally threatening to quit the project because of the Archanea bias.

Fuck off KT shill.

It was in the recent Game Informer interview. They came up with trials during the fucking debug phase, and at that point ALL of the art designers and programmers cashed their checks and went home, so he had to make due with as much asset reusing as humanly possible to fill in the gaps.

That's why the trials are shit you can already do in the overworld like "take a picture of mimikyu" or "look for the bubbling spot" or "do a dialogue tree quiz in the dark so we dont have to make new assets" or god forbid "we ran out of time here is the fairy z crystal"

No, no patches or anything. What emulator and version of such did you use when you played?
See above please.

>FeMU is almost always depicted as Grima, as she is in this game so far. MaMU is often depicted as Chrom's Robin.

You know, this should have been a thing in awakening. Awakening sucked and was filled with stupid plot holes but what I hated most might have been how everyone was not creeped out and was just ok with the heirophet or whatever, having an exact clone of MU

Is tiki in warriors or did they just make the amiibo for funsies?

>Regend of Samurai
>Good Civilisation
>All women are manipulative and all men are greedy
>All the Mashu bullying

It was surprisingly fun.

M Robin is popular though

I like Hana

Make me

I would laugh

I would FUCKING laugh

if Tiki is just an NPC that happens to get an amiibo

Gregor could still get in even if Severa does. After all, she could always get her canon promotion from Fates.

I sure do love my wife! Haha!

So is Sumanai, but he's shit in FGO just like M Robin is shit in FEH. Both have niche purposes and are useless outside of them.

Nobody like Sevshit. Fuck off Tyler.

Because Zelda is a much more creative and memorable franchise.
Hyrule Warriors had shit like the butterfly girl from TD, a fucking eggplant wizard, a sexy fish woman, pic related, and a fucking Cucco. They went crazy with the roster.

FEW is just "oh look here's the same characters we force in all of our official material time and time again: The Game." It's like if Hyrule Warriors consisted of nothing but Link and Zelda clones. Even if it's FE13 + FE14 only, there's no fucking creativity. Where are the villains? Where are the manaketes? Where are the beaststone characters? Why do 90% of the characters play the exact same and use a sword? It's sad.

I still don't understand this comic.

I mean, to be somewhat fair, the roster had the same problem, it was Ocarina + Twilight Princess circlejerking until the DLC hit.

But the gameplay on the other hand looks on a totally different level, Hyrule Warriors is fun as fuck. Subweapons like bows and bombs, fairy fountains, huge ass bosses, unique character playstyles and for some, multiple fighting styles per character.

I love your wife too!

youtube.com/watch?v=M5PuJGzbcvY

How do those twin tails never get in the way or caught on something?
They're like the length of her whole body here!

This can't be... I can't be part of a vocal minority! We will make them pay for not including Glade in Warriors! There are several of us! We will criticism their artstyle! I know some people on a backwater forum that hate Kozaki, so I know we'll win this battle!

FGO may have dog shit gameplay compared to FEH, but god damn it's also the exact opposite when it comes to dialogue. Story well both are shit, but who cares about the story? It's a gacha game and bantz is the #1 thing you look for between characters.

If only one of them would learn from the other. Honestly it's a lot easier for FEH to fix their part than FGO which would have to overhaul the entire game, but then again their 'family friendly' red tape will probably put a damper even on the most harmless jokes just cause the localization team is somehow even more garbage than the SEAmonkeys despite possessing vastly superior grammar.

>When it's gotten to the point that they even refer to him as "Sumanai-san" in official content.

WHEN THE FUCK ARE WE GETTING A BOW KNIGHT

Very few people complained about it with Zelda (and it was OoT + TP + SS). The assumption from the start was that it would be 3D Zelda only, so only Majora's Mask and Wind Waker were left out, and of those, people only really mourned Skull Kid.

Zelda also has a pretty recurring cast (only the supporting cast change from game to game and of those only a handful are memorable/suited for combat) whereas FE has completely new and different characters each game.

>REEEEEEE WHY DO PEOPLE HAVE OPINIONS
Unironically kill yourself

Phone or PC? The old and good ZSNES still does his work

what does that text say?

;_;

Imagine if they called Reinhardt Chad Thundercock in official FE content and went with the meme.

Stay mad shill.

Probably helps that Zelda characters come from a variety of races with vaguely established powers that they can utlize to do whatever they want.

Compare Fire Emblem everyone is a dude swinging around fairly mundane weapons for the most part besides tomes. Which by magical fantasy standards are still fairly mundane by comparison.

Honestly, Fire Emblem is a terrible idea for a story-based Warriors. It's great for the Warriors Empires games with country vs country invasions, executing captured enemies, killing them on the battlefield permanently, using politics with your neighbors to give you an edge.

>mfw DW8 Empires
>Raided Wu
>Captured Sun Shangxiang, married her, and then executed her entire family

Honestly I expected the roster to be pretty bad, it is worse than expected even, but see Tharjafag fly off the handle made it all worth it

Why do they keep on shilling Xander and Ryoma so much when they're the least popular Fates royals? Even male Corrin is more popular than them.

I think this is the same artist isn't it
70 offense club ww@

NEVER EVER
>tfw my Brave Blow+ fodder Gordin will sit in my barracks forever

Trip back on.

Hinoka is my wife and my sister!

Remember when we had the FE direct and everyone was all like "WOW! Four (4) Fire Emblem games! We've MADE IT boys!"

Same way Charlotte survives on the battlefield despite wearing no armor

what a worthless post

Xander is very popular among husbandofags

Reminder that this is the state of wannabe fake oldfags. Having a extra spicy hot take that Fire Emblem recycles characters and crying about Reddit unprovoked.