ITT: cars that, for some reason or another, make Veeky Forums sperg out of control

ITT: cars that, for some reason or another, make Veeky Forums sperg out of control

I'll start with the Ford GT, fastest street legal and production car around VIR.

Other urls found in this thread:

rx7club.com/other-engine-conversions-non-v-8-118/82-gsl-meets-2-2-diesel-project-thus-far-934637/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lolz

Hai

only eurocuck car fanboys rage at this, and we all know their opinion is irrelevant

Surprised at how many still sperg over stance.

another car ruined

my god when will these degenerates gas themselves

This one always gets them.

Nobody cares about the rx8. This is a good swap.
Now do it with an rx7.

rx8 with a blown engine is a good platform for an ls.

disgusting

Ripping out a working rotary is always a good option too. If it makes the car better it's all good.

I was contemplating on getting an RX-8 with a fucked engine and swapping a Merc 3.2 M104 engine that was laying around. And I would never swap out a rotary on an FD.

I'd say go for it.
Fucked up RX8s are dirt cheap.

My father fixed his w140, so the engine is not laying around anymore and the RX-8 that I was eyeballing for $2.2k is already gone. And it is too much hassle to pass inspection and since I don't have a garage I would have to loan one or ghetto rig it. It was too much work, otherwise I would love to own a reliable RX-8.

>it's ruined because I don't like it

Some things never change.

vomit-inducing

>loan
Rent, I mean, I don't know why the word escaped my mind.

>mfw no veggie oil powered diesel rx7

rx7club.com/other-engine-conversions-non-v-8-118/82-gsl-meets-2-2-diesel-project-thus-far-934637/

Don't like stance because it ruins functionality it's not just blind hatred you mongoloid

actually delete yourslef

Y'all get really ass-blasted at the thought of an older car being someone's first. If the kiddo is willing to put in the work who cares that it's not a 3k civic?

I chipped in some money for my kid's E36 and I'm glad I didn't listen to Veeky Forums memes, he's good with it. Taught him a lot about maintaining thus far. But this shit board thinks you have to start with FR and some sort of 10-15 year old civic or else you're a spoiled little cunt who thinks he's a racer. I saw one of you niggers criticize someone wanting a prelude for fucks sake, something along the lines of "durr just buy a civic u snowflake"

pic related gets the most hate in this regard despite being the godmachine

>FR
I meant FF. FR is ideal and okay if you start with but Veeky Forums claims some shit like a mustang is too much for a new driver to handle

Good to see stance still causes irrational sperging.

E30s are the most overrated shitboxes of all time. Bad performance and ugly to boot. Every 3k Civic is old too.

fuck you

bump

as bad as the ford shills, absolutely degenerate filth. you dont belong here. you all deserve to be gassed

Been here for 8-9 years, dwi nerd

>using the words "shill" and "degenerate" unironically

go back to

No, it's ruined because it's unsafe to the driver and everyone around it while driving down the road, you fucking tard

Hurr durr, so dangerous everyone die all the time.

More people die trying to be Takumi than stance has ever killed. I don't even think stance has been responsible for a single death.

Shame.

>I'll start with the Ford GT, fastest street legal and production car around VIR.
kek

i'm just gonna be honest, i don't care about the safety debate
it just looks bad to me

I can imagine all the issues already
>recall incoming

kek

You just can’t resist. Bet I can make you respond again.

nothing wrong with posting pictures of cars, but let's be honest the Corvette is losing LeMans this year aswell

Look, a car developed by Lotus!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA