Have you ever been on a police chase Veeky Forums?

Have you ever been on a police chase Veeky Forums?

>am I fucking retarded
Who fuck runs from cops? Besides Frosty I mean

thrill seekers or niggers.

technically I have but it was years ago... sorry im an oldfag

>18, going down the highway in my 76 monte carlo doing about 100mph, speed limit 75, weed and alcohol in the car
>see a camero cop on the overpass
>ahhh fuck it
>hammer down, wrap the speedo back to 0, so around 130ish
>my friend isnt buckled so he turns around to watch
>cop gets held up by someone who didnt want to pull over for him
>so i'm basically gone but this is out in the sticks so there wasnt another off ramp for a 7 miles
>so I get there and run the light, take a left then a right and then into some random driveway
>shut the vehicle off and wait
>30seconds later the sound of a siren goes by

I was followed every single time I drove until I wrecked my car 2 months later.

Yah, but I was on a snowmobile...and yes, I got away...

Yah, but I was on a donkey...and yes, I got away...

Yah, but I was on rollerblades...and yes, I got away...

Yah, but I was on a pogo stick...and yes, I got away...

Yah, but I was on a uni-cycle...and yes, I got away...

Yah, but I was on a treadmill... and yes, I lost some weight...

I guess. Hardly, but I was actively trying to outrun him.

>go through toll booth easy pass express lane at 75, limit is 60
>see over the barrier to the cash plaza, cop
>don't think he is running radar, but I see lights go on after I get some distance in between
>got that feeling, that uneasy feeling
>know an exit ramp is coming up after the bridge(the one I payed to go on)
>thinking I've got about the length of the up-grade section between me and him, so I put the hammer down hard and think I can get a boost from the downhill
>get to about 125 at the most
>cop is pushing that V8 to the max though, catches up to me before I can get to the next exit and take my escape to the suburbs
>mfw he never brought up the fact that he caught up to me when I was doing 125
>mfw they reduced the charges in court

This.

Running from the cops is fucking the devil's game. I've ran from the cops 3 times. A few other times I just disapeared before it turned into anything.

I've done all kinds of drugs and nothing gets you higher than adrenaline. The real good stuff, a life or death dosage.

>go to liquor store with gf to get more booze
>she's kinda drunk already so I drive us home
>come up to a 4 way stop before the street she lives on
>californiastop.tiff
>look at the oncoming car as I roll through the intersection
>that feel when you realize you just did it infront of a cop
>that feel when you're under age and have alcohol in your system
>that feel when you see the lights come on
I just floored it and hoped I could make it around the corner and down her street before the cop flipped a u-turn and saw where I was headed. Did at least 60mph down the most pothole ridden road you could imagine, did a slick powerslide infront of her gate, and my girl hopped out to open it while I tried not to be too loud peeling out up the driveway in reverse with my lights off

I remember riding in a challenger with a few friends late at night on the freeway, and we were getting chased by a Belvedere I think and the guy just couldn't keep up. Eventually his lights disappeared and we figured we were fine. Maybe 10 minutes and many miles later, he flipped on his headlights and siren and he was right on our fucking bumper. My bud pulled over and the cop tore us a new asshole, but eventually just figured out who was the least drunk and told me to drive us home.

Based cop.

People with decent cars or people who actually know how to drive. Way cheaper and less hassle than getting a ticket

no, but it's on my bucket list.

>N-NANI!?

>Way cheaper and less hassle than getting a ticket
are you actually retarded

I have a couple lame stories

>a couple weeks ago
>rip a right on red without stopping, tires squealing
>see a motorcycle cop pull out from parked cars on side of road
I pride myself on noticing these things, at least in daytime
>floor it and take the first turn into neighborhood, don't see him

Other time
>be 17, just got license, can't drive after 11pm or before 5am and no passengers allowed
>drive to school for an overnight programming thing they had even though I didn't really do any programming, I just lurked
>2am and decide to take a drive with friends in my parents civic
>already violating my driving curfew, and double passenger violation, plus my slav friend had been smoking (I wasn't and never have though)
>go to empty lot to show off some reverse donuts
>there's a cop arresting some guy
>leave and go to a Costco lot, just about to rip some spins when my friend notices a crown vic cruiser parked in the lot
>230 am in an empty lot looks suspicious so I just slowly make my way to the exit
>cop headlights turn on, shit my pants and book it
>see lights on my rearview, figure he hasnt turned on the disco lights yet or had a chance to see my plate so get up to 70 in a 35 zone, see the cop getting closer and take the first clear right and lose him in a neighborhood

Looking back it was pretty fun desu

Not green texting because fucking phone keyboard. Hauling ass home from portland to Seattle. Roughly 160 miles, 2.5-3 hour drive. I left portland at 3am and i have work starting at 6 but i need to change and shower prior. Made it the first 100 miles averaging 95 without a hitch, light traffic no cops. Make it into tacoma near a military base, still hauling and fly by a darkened car on the shoulder at about 90. Cherries and berries light up and he pulls out after me.

Cops here dont fuck around with speeding, specially going 30 over. Got a little distance and hit a exit for the base, made it on just as i see his lights pull onto the street that goes to the gate. I turn around and head for a more northbound exit to get off base and get home. Made it door to door it just about 1:45, fastest time yet even with the detour.

I now avoid speeding through tacoma and take a more rural and curvy back route, little slower but less traffic.

Also did the same maneuver on my motorcycle but went up a forest service road after blasting by a local sheriff or fish and game doing 110. Thank god for offroad tires

Bamp

>About a month ago
>Driving home from work
>Asshat cuts me off while pulling out of a Wawa
>Slam on the brakes and pull to the left, barely miss them
>Get really pissed, give them the finger and gun it in the left lane
>Going about 90 in a 45, look up and see a cop sitting on the median facing me
>oshit.jpg
>Checking my mirrors waiting for lights
>Hit some traffic over the hill and see reds and blues really far back behind me
>Fuck it, rear plates only in PA, he didn't see shit.
>Haul ass onto the shoulder and duck into a shopping center
>Blow a right on red on the other side of the shopping center and duck into a neighborhood
>Drive around casually for like 10 minutes
>Take the long way home

Adrenaline is a hell of a drug.

this

>disco lights
Honest kek

>buddy of mine and a 944 as a teenager
>grew up in a confusing hell hole of a city
>had all the friends
>got into a police chase at least once a week
>was always able to lose them in a few corners
>hid car at one of the aforementioned friends houses
>walked home and picked the car up the next day
>cops were all to proud to admit they lost a chase
>I was in the car for a few of these chases

*buddy of mine had

I outran the cops in my 2j mark 3

Because thats when the party starts m8

no but one time my mom ran from the cops because she thought her car, an fb rx7, wouldn't get towed if she drove it to her driveway. It was towed.

Ya when i use 2 have supercar i go behind cops who were speeding w. Sirens good times much fun

One time i streetrace ricer on busy phoenix streets
He get cops behind him
Woop woop
I escape

>i'm black
Sounds like fun but I don't wanna get shot desu

you should probably just stay inside to be safe

Yeah.

>2015
>Kinda snowy out
>Traffic is slow in one lane so I hop in into the second lane in the road
>40 in a 30
>black Ford Taurus facing the wrong way in an entry way to a school
>Drive by and think nothing of it
>Wait, shit
>Check rearview and sure enough he's pulling out
>But traffic is heavy and a turn into a suburb is coming up so I take it
>Left, right, left, etc
>But my beat to shit Taurus is pretty noticable and he catches me as I go by - I guess you would call it a 'main' - road in the subdivision
>Pulls me over and doesn't say anything about me trying to dip on him
>Knows where I live because he looked my info up
>You love in the area etc etc don't speed
>Cordial with him and get a standard speeding ticket

Almost man, almost got away.

Yah, but I was on a cock...and yes, I got AIDS...

Anthony Cumia?

>supercar
>broken English
>in America

Chinese or Arab?

You can't outrun Motorola, and once they catch you you'll be in thousands of times deeper shit than if you just pulled over in the first place. They are going to find every little thing they can to throw the book at you. The only exception might be if you're on a superbike, GTFO, and can find a good place to turn off and hide.

Thin wristed Telsa soymale detected. Testosterone makes you take risks like a man.

>nigga thinks he can out run a police force that has 10 cars within a 10 mile radius
They don't have to catch you retard they just run your plate and intercept you/find you later using your credentials

yes but i was chasing the guy with the cops

>be me in parking lot waiting for car to move out of spot
>dumb roastie pulls out way to fast and hits the front of my car
>honk horn at her and she beams it away from me
>start to chase her honking and flashing my lights
>mfw she thinks her minivan can outran my hemi v8
>call cops and report hit and run tell them our direction and vehicle descriptions
>cops show up and we are now driving down a highway
>gets behind cop and follows behind him his lights are on and she still wont pull over
>3 more cop cars show up
>they box her in over time after a few miles and get her to pull over
>she had no insurance, no license, driving a car registered in a different state, and she had a kid in the van
i bought a dash cam the very next day even though this will most likely ever happen again

Nice.