/fg/ - Falcom General #56

Previous thread: Used goods edition

>Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS III scans: imgur.com/a/YnoXU

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame):
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163454030210/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-2-from
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163720373505/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-3-from

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

- Cold Steel 2 confirmed for PC, release date pending
twitter.com/xseedgames/status/850395724223098880

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Extra Stuff (Guides, links, CS undub): pastebin.com/n2G4xL5s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8osmyqAuCSo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Worst one, as in the saddest one right? Dude had a clear chance but got fucked due to a misunderstanding.

Trails of Cool Jackets

Tell me about Mishy

>immediately gave up
One job, Anton.

Ugly, but somehow is a loli magnet.

>Gets mad when his daughter comes in with an Umbrella because the wife is doing nothing at home and probably leaving the kid for granted
>Makes the daughter notice his anger and makes her sad

Fuck this family. I hope she nice, and doesn't turn out like her autistic brother.

There are already too many jackets, and many of them look too similar.

Why

I dibt really think Laura is a good match for Rean, but this fanart melts my heart

>Open underwear drawer
>See this
>wat do

The sad part is that he had an actual chance with her, even if he was rushing things.

Immediately take all of Machias's overpowered ouroboros gear and quartz.

Get mad that he beat me to the punch of stealing Kloe's panties

I think they work good together. Had some decent chemistry, lot in common, some good moments. Maybe a bit closer to comrades in arms than loves but it works

Sorry about the low resolution, the PC version is still using the Japanese textures for a few of the buildings so I had to use that old image. I'll make a new image when the PC version gets updated.

She needs someone to counter her way of the sword obsession, while still encouraging it.

Pretty sure the store in the PC version does not have "used goods" in the store front.

They changed the name for the PC port, by the way.
I think it's something like "Used shop Emmrod" now.

>They know

Did the game just try to ship Rean with the Rosine?

Also i can't stop smirking every time i come to check on them. They're just too pure.

Which I feel Rean manages pretty well. They can bring out each others swordtism well and him being a bit more well rounded can help sand tempers hers while not turning her away from it. Swords are too important to who she is so she shouldn't ever have to stop being a total knight.

Rosine is pure.

They're so fucking heartwarming.

I hope she cucks him in CS3.

Well i hope you die.

Careful there. Rean gets excited on the prospect of giving another girl a ride on a motorcycle's side seat, you may just give him a heart attack by leaning close.

Emma's hat is dumb

>the PC version is still using the Japanese textures
XSeed forgot to put in a few of the textures they localized.

>Nothing wrong
Osborne destabilized countries so that he could annex them. His indirect body count is probably pretty high.

Oh boy.

I want to return my blade in Laura's sheath if you know what I mean.

>NPCs get to be the best couple in the game
>meanwhile Rean got punished hard

So he was the lead guy who confronted Lloyd and the others about their ideals. Knowing how he dies makes it kinda fun.

So, "used shop" is the original japanese text?

Yeah, XXXSEED just couldn't resist inserting their fanfiction.

>they know

What fanfiction is that?

Yeah, but it sounds stupid in english so they changed the name of the sign.
Just like it's Yumir in Japanese.

>quest to act as teachers
>give everyone topics that they're not good at
Man, I wish these were all voiced.

I don't get it

That one is Vita only i think.

As in they literally wrote "Yumir" in the village sign?

The PC map still had Yumir on it too. But the real problem is used shop is incorrect English because it means the shop is the thing that's secondhand.

Patrick x Elise is the true OTP

What the hell is this thing? And why is there a fucking dead dragon under the imperial capital? I wasn't expecting something like this from a terrorist group.

Finally finished 3rd for the first time. That was great. I'm gonnna miss the Liberl cast.

>still no pv

the fuck is this

>The best couple in the game is some random side characters
CS was a mistake.

Don't you have another emma lewds, user? You posted that many times already.

It's explained in the Black Records. A shame that such an interesting lore is hidden behind NG+. Who the fuck wanted to go through another run of a 70+ hours game?

Its a good send off.

I love a good redemption story in Patrick's case, and honestly Elise with her whole "R-R-Rean!!" shit is pretty annoying. Needs to move on. Also fun watching Rean get buttmad.

fite me

me

>Kevin and Ries didn't at least hug
Why is this allowed

That won't work on us Osborne. We can see through the 4th wall.

Aidios is watching.

Give it a Paul. It a might just be the Paul of your life.

>Start 3rd
>"Ah, I'm glad this is a wholesome platonic sibling relationship between Kevin and Ries"

>End 3rd
>"I hope they get married"
Honestly by the end of 3rd they probably can't live without each other anyway.

>Still no resolution to Oliviers proposal to Schera
This shouldnt be allowed

I felt the same way.

You're gonna see at least half of them again in the future.

You can read about it in the library at school

>[Dark Dragon] An evil dragon said to have emerged from beneath the earth in Heimdallr during the early Dark Ages. It is said that the miasma it exhaled turned the capital into a city of the dead, resulting in Erebonia's center being temporarily moved to Saint-Arkh to the south. Though no hard evidence exists to verify these claims, according to the legends, it was eventually vanquished by the emperor and his knights.

They beat it with mechs of course

forced pairing

>Kiseki
>Siblings not ending up together
user, please.

I wonder if Hector and Dreichels also have a harem like Rean.

Most falcom pairings are forced especially outside of the actual games. Shipperfags are just that easy and will take anything.

What does that even mean? Are you falseflagging for more Olivert x Scherazard fan art?

I get excited for Tita and Agate in 3rd and then I realize Falcom will probably chicken out and make their entire relationship just a retread of SC/3rd's "Wow you two are cute together XDDDD" shit.

But the best couples were always side-characters in those games.

That was way too close on getting a face full of jailtime.

I have faith.

If Renne can get raped by hundreds of old men, then Agate can have consensual, missionary sex with Tita.

who has the best ass

Renne's excessive child sex slavery wasnt allowed on sony consoles.

It only started since Sky. Don't remember any pairings from Gagharv, but Proto-Juna's teenage crush on Forte is pretty shit. Then again Ocean is the CS of Gagharv.

>Then again Ocean is the CS of Gagharv.
This saddens me.

Machias and/or Ash.

If they stop being adorable do they die?

Should I keep in mind the fact that the RMP let the princess be kidnapped while fully knowing where the terrorist would attack? or I'm reading too much into it? Also, C's battle music is pretty cool.

I don't know about Gagharv cause I'm barely done with Moonlight Witch and that one is fine but Sky is the worst about this. Zero/Ao have a pair the spares feeling but it's not that popular. And yeah CS has nothing except for Alisa maybe.

Unironically Millium.

It seemed more like they knew there was a chance, but obviously couldn't know how it was going to be carried out, so it wasn't on purpose i think.

Alfin

There may be a happy ending still. Now the son needs to stop being so autistic about studying and actually go talk to his friends again.

I didn't know the Gagharv ports have animated opening. Did they remove it in the US release?
youtube.com/watch?v=8osmyqAuCSo

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

*puts crossbell at the end of a final dungeon*

Dorothee will be a famed and wealthy fujo artist in CS3, but she will be alone and have a house full of cats.

She became an author, not a manga artist. She has class most fujo's lack

Whoops, yeah meant author.

>author
>artist
You do know these are different jobs and they are not mutually exclusive. In fact you need both for a manga.

>Manga
They don't exist in Zemuria.

She's marrying Fiedelio

What about Fidelio though.
Says who? Some random student even says he spent his free day reading comics.