/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General - Fuck R&I Edition

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 23rd of August:
1572 – French Wars of Religion: Mob violence against thousands of Huguenots in Paris results in the St. Bartholomew's Day massacre.
1600 – Battle of Gifu Castle: The eastern forces of Tokugawa Ieyasu defeat the western Japanese clans loyal to Toyotomi Hideyori, leading to the destruction of Gifu Castle and serving as a prelude to the Battle of Sekigahara.
1614 – Fettmilch Uprising: Jews are expelled from Frankfurt, Holy Roman Empire, following the plundering of the Judengasse.
1628 – George Villiers, the first Duke of Buckingham, is assassinated by John Felton.
1655 – Battle of Sobota: The Swedish Empire led by Charles X Gustav defeats the Polish–Lithuanian Commonwealth.
1703 – Edirne event: Sultan Mustafa II of the Ottoman Empire is dethroned.

# News
CK2 DD 21/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1040523
EU4 DD 22/08
>forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/1040675

# Random Country Picker
>randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
>mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

# Where to get these games
>hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
READ THIS FIRST.
>pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.0
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy 0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

Old Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

white

2nd for gross norkiums

and

based

Take Sakhalin and Tsushima, nigger

umm fuck off weeb?!
You can't take Tsushima, it's Kyushu or nithing.

>links back to the last thread he made instead of the previous one
now this is autistic

cCcttomanism and F A S C I S M living in harmony

Remember to ignore and report shitposting

she looks greek tbvqhwy

>greek

no a bit perplexed really

oh, so its apart of the incredible autistic ongoing battle of who controls the thread image, gotcha.

So, how bout that grand strategy?

its fun

>that gif

This looks like the stained glass effect from CK2.

>one stained glass image online looks like another stained glass image online
woah

>now known as the holy
Top kek. How old is she?

I'm pretty sure you can take it as a treaty port

>t. Spepanouppolous

Rude.

r8 my qt waifu

14. Ripe.

>not picking exclusively genius wifes

Not w&b

>doesnt pick wifes based on the portrait
t. fatso

So Poland in this hands-off game became a theocracy that is ruled from a bishopric in the kingdom of Bohemia.
Posted from last thread.

Any mod or do I need to report Paradox?

>tfw to smart too pick to smart women

>doesnt pick wifes based on the ethnicity
t. subhuman

but i do, notice how my wife is white. and i found this in my /v/ folder

I always pick my wife based on ethnicity first, good looks second, stats and traits third.

seems to describe it best.

What the fuck is this

Why does everyone vote the libtards in this country. Nigger loving Yankees

CK2 already has sub-saharan africans and g*ermans

gotta free dem slaves
good thing i turn sub-saharan africans off in hip, sad there isnt an option for germ*ns

so this... ...is the power... ...of "aitch" pee em... ...woah

What ideology are you that you hate both niggers and Germans? Or are you meming? Usually only commie redditards hate Germs, and they love niggers, or stormfags hate niggers, and love Germs. Never known someone like both or hate both.

calm down nigger and try to have some fun

I didn't get Cyprus, but a war with the Hafsids has seen the Kingdom of Africa integrate all of its territory overland now. I'll probably leave Africa alone for quite some time after this and focus on expanding Byzantium while I colonize westward. Still waiting for the mission for the Holy Land to proc, I don't know why it's not.

>t. German internet defense force

The question is who doesn't want the germans to get genocided

Rate my world /gsg/

no answer my question
Usually the same people who hate niggers, racists, stormfags, nazis, etcetera.
What are you, some sort of Brit/French/Slav nazi or just a confused Yank?
CK2/10

looks ok. did you create 100k archers?

Do i betray the Old Gods and look into the flames?

i did, stop being overly sensitive. you sound like you just got off the boat from paradoxplaza.

based Portugal

>looks ok
Are you sure?

did genghis convert to catholicism?
>islam still exists
not any more

I'm not being overly sensitive, I've asked you to explain your viewpoint because it's hypocritical and you won't. White men es fuark.
aww shes pregnant with brasil

What the fuck does throughput mean? I am not a native English speaker btw

>Ayodolf OHila

If you have the internet connection to make posts on Veeky Forums, you have internet connection to google the word

Movement of goods through, as in, how efficiently they are made. Input is shieet going in, output is shieet produced, throughput is how efficiently that shieet is produced.

No. Genghis and his spawn got removed from power after like 3 generations, and the guy who replaced him was Catholic.

look, its a meme as old as they come to shit on other races. i dont know if your generally retarded or just pretending.

>haha im just meme racist for teh lulz i dont actually hate anyone please downvote unironic racism
ah yes

And how does this translate into Vic2? What affects RGO Throughput?

it means going 'through'

France is fully united after a final war with England. England was able to reconquer the Irish they lost beforehand, but they were still too weak to resist the Spanish fleet. Thankfully I had built it up in preparation for the upcoming war with the Ottomans, so the victory was relatively easy to secure. Next war will be against the Ottomans, since they're already suffering from low manpower and high war exhaustion after a war against the Hungarians.

literally the opposite for me

where did i say i wasnt an unironic racist?
its meming with the french and germans. when i say i hate the t.*rks im not be ironic. but the way you ask these obvious questions it sounds like you haven't been here long.

What do you mean what affects it? Techs increase it, if that's what you mean.

As for what it does, it increases the number of stuff you produce, which is usually good but if you do too much of it too quickly then there will be a surplus of goods and they'll become unprofitable.

AI Reformed suomensko rather quickly. Cant wait to see how memey this religious map ends up.

Why combine serious racism (niggers) with meme racism (germans), it just makes your meme racism appear genuine and your real radism appear jovial, making you look like a smug Veeky Forumslefty/pol/ faggot.

also pictland is a theocracy apparently.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joke

because its banter. i dont know if your american or from outside of europe but its fun to shit on each other over here.

For fucks sake, try to comprehend what I'm saying here. When you combine real concepts with fake concepts you blur the line in your meaning, if I said I hate Germans and niggers but only mean one of those genuinely then all I effectively did is confuse people as to which if any of those statements are true.

look, its hard to explain a meme that evolved on an obscure general for even obscurer games. you would be able to tell if its ironic racism if the post was structured like this:
I hate G*rmans and n*ggers
that would be someone meming

in the end its all memes. i dont know why your so obsessed with finding out if people talking about video games on a video game board are unironic racists.

I don't know, I'm probably just being autistic, I didn't sleep very well last night. Sorry, lad.
But if you're seriously being racist you need to keep to your containment board.

then get some rest and i already have 8/pol/ open on another tab ;^)

No, you need to solely use 4/pol/, 8/pol/ worships that mudnigger islamist assad and doesn't support our president.

This is literally the first time I've ever seen an AI Byzantine Empire retake Jerusalem. It's a shame, I was really prepping for a Crusade, too

yeah, ive gotten a reformed suomensko every game. weird
ok that enough, you might wake up assadlad

The joke was that Germanic peoples used to be considered savages. How did you not get that?

>being a commie in real life

"It wouldn't be annexation, it'd be the pretty words used to paper over the annexation of Austria during ww2."
Wow, germany had generals, who knew?
What is this, Eu4?

>playing meme start dates
Only Old Gods and Best Boy King starts are acceptable, lad.

I started in 1066 mate

Input = How much shit you need.
Output = How much shit you get.
Throughput = Increase the size of the operation.

Say you build a steel mill, but you have no iron or coal. You want to research input techs, so you don't have to put as much iron or coal in.
Say you build a sawmill, because you have so much timber but you're not producing enough wood to make a profit, research output, to make more wood.
Lastly, say everything is going great, your factories are all profitable and doing well. Research throughput to make even more money off of them. WARNING: This will have the opposite effect in unprofitable factories, as you will produce more of something you can't sell at a profit, meaning it either has to be dumped, which is all wasted resources, or sold at a loss, which is no money.

Generally if your factories are doing well you want throughput, but for an early industrialiser you don't, because then you'll just spiral into a cycle of deficit as you make shit artisans can make much cheaper.

>old gods
>karlings never form the hre resulting in bordergore europe
>acceptable
william the conqueror it THE only acceptable start date.

>

>
>
>
>never forming
>not good
wew

>reading about the assassination of the romanovs

t. butthurt frog

Is Jainism the most worthless religion in this game? The AI doesn't want to be Jain at ANY point.

India was a mistake.

>t. soviet rape baby

im sorry but if i cant look over at europe and not puke, im not playing that meme startdate

>About half a mile further on, near crossing no. 185 on the line serving the Verkh-Isetsk works, 25 men working for Ermakov were waiting with horses and light carts. These men were all intoxicated and they were outraged that the prisoners were not brought to them alive. They expected to be part of the lynch mob,[117] and were hoping to abuse the women before killing them.[118] Yurovsky maintained control of the situation with great difficulty, eventually getting Ermakov's men to shift some of the bodies from the truck onto the carts.[117] A few of Ermakov's men pawed the female bodies for diamonds hidden in their undergarments, two of whom fingered Alexandra's genitals.[118][117]
Based bolsheviks

t. algerian "frenchman"

>t. migrant enriched "German"

>t. urk larping as a gr**k

Is it normaly for Germany to win WW2 and the world just going about their own business in Darkest Hour?

>Not being a Welshman larping as English larping as French larping as Greek
wew

I've recaptured a large part of the eastern shore, and in so doing forced the Ottoman capital back from Bursa further inland, ruining their communication with their Balkan provinces. I'll leave them alone for a while, because I want to focus on taking Jerusalem, then on fighting Naples to expand Sicily and taking on Venice for their Byzantine lands.

>implying he wont rape the russian royal family given the chance