pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WU5IeEoRAS4
youtube.com/watch?v=m-V6F1fmRBs
youtu.be/IYG0UVaXjfQ?t=8m43s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

getting hype for mvci desu

Who unga in mahvel infinite?

Yeah, but those people are gonna os no matter what. If their character is top tier they'll just blame the monitor or controller or something.

Fate Sniff fighter win?

slick Redfield

I'm pretty sure you're not being serious but if you are, oh buddy you have no idea how wrong you are

>NO ONE GETS LEFT BEHIND
What did capcom mean by this?

Np scathach no buy.

You guys watching Max's stream? He's showing new footage of MVCI. He just showed some crazy shit with the soul stone where both Firebrand and Dormamu were doing their supers from opposite sides at the opponent. It looked amazing. I'm actually starting to get optimistic and excited for this shit.

Someone tell me how to time charge moves correctly. Trying to do urien's trials

Whats with the anime OP pic?
We Fate/Unlimited Codes now?

I was thinking about soul stone, and you can't have multiple stones active at the same time. So if your opponent has soul stone with full meter and is holding it to revive all you have to do is to also hold you activation and activate right after you kill one of their characters. If you can kill the other one during the activation they will never get the chance to revive. So the soul stone meta might be to instead activate early for the double character and ignore the revive if both of your characters are low on health.

Let's have some fun
Room: vidya
Pass: vee

Jedah swelling Morrigan's headwings with purple body fluids when

Whens Bloody Roar

wud sniffhach

I hope my waifu makes it in a Fate fighting game one day

Charge times vary depending on the move, but generally you'll want to hold back/down for about a second. Soon you'll start to instinctively know when you the necessary charge for a move.

>Miss me yet?

take screenshots?

>online unblockable Blanka Balls
no

Please stay go

>1 frame links combined with variable input delay online
no

I think it's the lighting

My problem is doing them within a combo

BASED

Is there even any point in playing any shoto but Akuma in Jive right now

tbtqhf i thought the game was going to have a lot of potential ever since combofiend did an hour long stream before evo took place explaining the mechanics in depth

You just have to learn the timing for when you're supposed to cancel into the move and practice it until you're consistent.

nope

BOOK OF KEN

>le functions man

yeah now it's TWO frames

youtube.com/watch?v=WU5IeEoRAS4

Why wasn't this Nash's theme in SFV?

Now it's consistent input delay.

MvCI reveal when?

>For the sequel Super Street Fighter 2 Turbo, Capcom's development team created a character named Gouki, who was known in the game's story for killing his trainer Goku. "There was a lot of 'G' guys," says Scott Smith, who was tasked with coming up with a new name for the character in the U.S. Smith thought back to a radio show he heard a couple months prior, "a wacky news story" from Japan where people were trying to name their child after the devil but the government wouldn't let them. Smith looked up devil in Japanese and found the name Akuma, which stuck.

Thank god there's at least a non-bullshit explanation
>Back then the developers were not so familiar with overseas projects, so whatever the U.S. people said the developers felt like they had to do; otherwise the game wouldn't be accepted overseas. And I kind of believed in that too. But after a few years we started to realize, "Hey, this is just their ego." ... They wanted to change everything they could [so they could say they played a role in the development]. Even the titles, right? Like Biohazard to Resident Evil. [After] we learned that, developers actually often refused to listen to their suggestions, or tried to get a second opinion from someone else. But back then on Street Fighter 2, whatever Americans said was the absolute truth we had to follow.

Me too, user. It's a bummer the roster of newbies is so small, but pretty much all of my favorites to play from 3 that were completely unviable because they weren't part of Team Trenchcoat amongst my circle of buddies are in - Hawkeye (and I like his new design), Thor, Chris, Doctor Strange, Spidey, Arthur, and yes I know he was tournament viable Firebrand.

I will miss my king of chip damage team of spamdog/Viewtiful/Chris, but then ChrisG fucking ruined it forever by being Whoreigan and making her common.

I also am really fucking happy about Monster Hunter, even though it sucks that she's DLC.

What announcements do you want at arc revo?

I do

Holy SHIT no one told me Bison was this fun. Any tips I should know?

bridget and pope girl

how long until the chapter where GGX comes out and they all ditch crapcom to play the most popular fighting game series in japan?
reminder that guilty gear made a cameo in genshiken and gamers.

Fuck off, Mike

zappa
robo-ky
justice
ship captain jew nose guy

unga
bunga

>MvCI reveal when?
After the official movie trailer for MAXIMUM SYNERGY

Tekken?

just do whatever and ex devils reverse when you have meter

Is Breath of Fire dead? I think Capcom missed an opportunity to shill their future games with MVCI. Imagine if they added Ryu and Nina and advertised BOF9.

>Guile activates Sonic Puncher
>suddenly lags 10 frames and you're already being hit by Sonic Booms
Ebin

Ariels
Daryl and/or Zappa
Dr. Paradigm

calm down rashid that monster hunter is not even playable just like pic related

Breath of Fire 6 exists already. Even got costumes from different games.

i'd be really upset if they added q to sf5. i'll never understand the hype that surrounded him. anyone who played him for more than 5 minutes would know how fucking awful he is.

Z A P P A

Never. Touch. The. Ground. Ever.

>As of June 2017, the game holds a 1.7 out of 5 rating on Japan's Google Play Store.
Why, Capcom...

Bridget

???

youtube.com/watch?v=m-V6F1fmRBs

Why? They'd be remaking his moveset anyway

He'd be a good character for a jivemake
>character with 50 more health than abigail

Bison's animation is absolute god tier, the speed, weight, feel and impact of the moves is some of the best I have seen in a "3d" fighting game.

u still there boi

I'd be pretty stoked. I think his moveset would translate well into jive with some tweaks.

How to tell if someone doesn't actually play fighting games
>I main Ramlethal

>they just keep making a character with higher health for each season

Yeah

why did they get rid of the blood?

several more characters (majority being old ones) and a rework of the yrc system to restrict its use and remove the slowdown

also a more serious approach to balancing would be nice

>it's okay when arcsys does it!

>also a more serious approach to balancing would be nice
ahaha lol no pachi is too epic for that and if you thorw his drink out of his hands guess what BITCH you get blakcislisted

What was the response in-story to Alpha 1? What about the other early CPS-II games?

Max is showing off MHW. What's the hype behind this game? It's like a 4 player MMORPG. Why not just go raiding in WoW?

>Watching Maximillian's stream.
>Cuts from MvCI to Monster Hunter.

Please, Max, I can only get so erect.

HUNTER REVEAL ON MAX STEAM

something to do with jap arcades and making games seem less offensive

Never played the series but they seem to have a really good reputation. Kind of want to try it.

>power stone makes it so you can't be pushblocked
uhh... isn't this like a really terrible thing to do in a marvel game?

>no extended coverage at gamescom
>max sent in right around gamescom
proshill

Fuck off and die

It's fucking perfect for unga

Why would you lie like this?

all stones sound overpowered to be honest

Call me weird but I love all the different color effects those stones have. Makes it look surreal.

the latest builds look nice desu i wasn't a fan of the aesthetic but it looks good

No such thing as overpowered stones when they are all overpowered.

SFV corner carry needs to be revamped. Why the fuck is Capcom designing characters around corner carry and corner buttfuckery? I understand that the corner is death in FGs but fighting characters like Ken, Rashid, and Balrog is downright unfun. You can out play the fuck out of these characters but as soon as they get v-trigger all thinking goes out the window.

Best thing about MvCI is that there is no longer X-factor and the gem system is actually balanced.

What would possess a human being to play Dictator online in Jive

damn i am actually watching a maximilions stream. fuck you mahvel for getting my panties wet.

because its fun to beat others.

What is so unfun about v-triggered Ken in the corner? He doesn't seem such a threat to me.

>enemy doesn't have a projectile
>put them in the box and timer scam
HIGH IQ

youtu.be/IYG0UVaXjfQ?t=8m43s
wait, what?

You're not actually beating anyone though