pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- General info: cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170817.php
- Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWPi07G_8yJv57lOE2LLGYMGv30yHTZjeRgTAUkxmXc/
- 3* Mooncell Automaton CE got added to the FP gacha
>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Da_Vinci-chan's_Choice_2015
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I haven't done any rolls aside from the free tutorial one. The 10-roll the game offers with the free 42 Quartz I didn't do either. By now I've done the Interlude for all my Servants except Darius and Caesar, whom I'm still grinding Bond Points for, and I've gotten some Bond Point Quartz from a few of my Servants too so there's that.

>"~~!!!"

Reminder that mommy loves you all and hope everyone rolls for her!

OKEANUS WHEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

i have 1800 rare dangos, what do?

The hyper chink eyes scare me

Just how many of these did she have in her wardrobe?

>Lancelot has tiny eyes
I never noticed

Are we making a fluffy army now?

Im full right now and everyone is active, I can add you later if you give me your FC.
Im about 200k away from level up .

She masturbated me really hard just because she wanted to see my dick red, hard and in pain.
She also stuffed things up my butt, made me stay on my knees and lick her cunt for hours, tied me blind and used something like the thing mebd carries around (the small whip?) to hit my body, also made me lick her feet and kicked me while wearing high heels.
The regular sex was really rough because she was very energetic and wanted to be on top all the time, she didn't care at all if I was in pain, I ended up with some burns on my genital area and she used candles and other shit to punish me if I came when she didn't wanted me to.

Im a poor as fuck, with a shitty job and trying to finish my studies so without that money I probably would have had several economic problems on the near future.
Right now Im okay, with enough savings to deal with emergencies.
Unless something REALLY bad happens to my savings I rather stay away from that woman

She only loves you/me because her mind is clouded by berserker insanity.

>SHITTERS

Who are you whaling for lad

>Whales

I only plan on buying Quartz if I fail to roll him with that amount.

>whaling on NA this early into the game
What are waiting for

because you're not going to get it

>being a poorfag

REMOVE JANNU

Np5 dude....ALELELELELELLELELELELELELLE

>spends money on this shit
>can't even have a high FP count

>tfw dream was more playful banter and accidentally asking her on date

Sure feels nice to be pure and unsullied.

tape recorders

>Only 863
How cute

How much do you think FGO NA will make during Zero Order?

Medb must be deprived of all her fluffy coats.

it'll be dead before zero order

What is "Soccah" ?

He made the right decision because there's NOTHING worth spending quartz on right now, and there won't be for months because of the game's laughably incompetent management.

What's the point of buying quartz ahead of time? You'll hate yourself if they boost the bonus early

Nice fanfiction. Someone include me in the screencap

wew lads

and why spend the money now then?

That's the only "mistake" he made.

Quit tempting me into buying more to piss away.

snek

How many of you have collected all the monuments?

I only need the rider one.

Where can I find discussion about teams composition or is every discussion board just waifu posting?

>He
you mean 'I'

>that friend that hasn't logged in in 3 days but you can't delete because you know them

you talk about that instead of meta posting maybe you dumbo

Fuck it, I'll spoonfeed. Everything you need to know to build a good comp. Ready faggot?

reroll for waver

He's posted this a couple times when somebody has mentioned it and it's been internally consistent each time. If it's fiction he's really dedicated.
Related to discussion from last thread, cougar victim should be on our VGL team if such a thing does occur.

Because he is dumb whale or using his mommy credit card lmao

This place will do, just start the discussion.

What team are you trying to make?

I have two of those, so I know the feeling.

pls be my friendu

Bought all the Monuments, Fous, 1 CE, and all the EXP cards

>implying I'm not waiting to see whether they're retarded enough to drag out an entire month of nothing and literally kill the game before buying quartz for Okita, 2030, and Jack

Next time ask her to cosplay as your fav fate character and her to record your session then you can show us all.

>>I only need the rider one.
get all of them
it's literally the only things worth getting

>Be me, a whale.
>Get 5 5*s
>Be my Brother, f2p, doesn't even bother with events
>Gets 4 5*s

Its not FAIR bros, Ive spent so much more, why did he steal all my luck!.

Not that user, but I'm autistic about my entertainment budget. If I have money leftover I spend it rather than let it rollover.

Because quartz is money and when a limited rate up happens it only guarantees you it further in a gambling game
Free to play shitter that doesn't understand this game

Gladly. I was looking for someone with the small assassin.

Does Waver ever get a rateup, preferably alone?

>cute lolis in swimsuits
Is this heaven?

>Because quartz is money and when a limited rate up happens it only guarantees you it further in a gambling game
I get the feeling you thought this statement was supposed to make sense on any level.

teams should be tailored to specific challenges which means that team comp discussions only come up when those challenges are up
there won't really be anything in 2017 that you can't steamroll through by using third+ ascension servants and class triangles, though

how come Kiyohime's tits get big as a lancer?

Finally got that last monument for Anderson. Thinking of honestly grailing the dude.

There's fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Da_Vinci-chan's_Choice_2015 but who knows if we'll get it

>Stheno
Really made me think, I'll add you after dinner

so what I get from your unintelligible babble is that you have no self control and prefer to spend it ahead of time?
what's stopping you to waste on some bait gacha if that is so?

>used something like the thing mebd carries around (the small whip?)

Riding crop

DEAD GAME

I am the bone of my Dumpling
Rice flour is my body and bean paste is my blood
Have endured warewolves to aquire many drops
unknown to sleep, nor to fun
yet I will never receive a craft essence drop
so as I grind
Unlimited Dango Works

Are you a gay pedophile? If the answer is no, don't do it

Because I have a list of servants I specifically want. Why would I waste it on trash I dont need like Orion or Kintoki?

>Kintoki
>trash
He'll be one of the best Servants in the game until they add extra health bars.

STOP TALKING ABOUT WHALING
MY TRIGGER FINGER IS ALREADY TWITCHY AS FUCK

This is a little outdated, but which limited do you want?

For the purposes of the weekly missions, do hands count as servants?
I just got the last Caster Monument I'll need to get Waver to 80, though I still have to get him to 70 from 62. Wondering if I can kill two birds with one batch of AP if I do some Caster hands when my bar refills, because I don't have a need to do the shadow servants anymore today, unless I need to to get one more Caster kill.

Sometimes we talk shit about the whales just because it's easy to do so, but there's nothing inherently wrong about them. If I was certain of the game's longevity I would definitely be in the mix.

No.

Arthur, Papa Bones, Gil, Kintoki, Tamamo beach edition, Merlin, and both the Avengers.

Scat, Jannu, and Merlin. Already have Gil in the NA release. Okita, Musashi, Shuten, Moriarty, Mama, Hijikata, and Da Vinci in JP.

DUDE

Thanks Sthenobros

>want
All of them.

>Until they add extra health bars

And exactly why I never used him once on my JP account.

From that list?
Musashi
Scathach
Jeanne Alter
Bones

Check yourself. Ignore my wishful thinking

Why does everyone meme about REGEND when Hassan is the best budget assassin around? I've already spent a grail on him and I'm seriously considering putting more on him later.

Damn. Guess I'll do a 10AP one later.

I'm more or less done with dumplings, got all of the monuments, pieces, and Atk Fous. Just gonna farm for more HP Fous, maybe the EXP cards too. Not a single CE has dropped for me, so I've only got the 500 dumpling one. No point trying to get more if I can't LB it.

>Only 5*
Only one I care to spend on (Illya), but MHX is cute with glasses.

I'd be dumb nip waifufag tier if I spent enough though.

I have to speak frankly and agree: a few weeks back I was down with the plan to splurge money for a few rank ups. However these past few weeks have shown that they really don't give a shit about the NA version, and I wonder whether they'll ever significantly shorten the gap to the JP version, or if they'll even bother putting out new content after a few months.

Jeanne Alter, Shuten above all.
Possibly Swimsuit Saber then.
Papa Bones and Ishtar last.

There's nothing to roll but I still want to roll
send help

well you could wait until the random class quest if you need more jelly doughnuts

Idk lol

I'd be fine with any of them but I'm planning on dropping big bucks on King Hassan.

Or free quest Orleans for shadow COOOOOL

Nero Bride, Musashi, Ishtar, Scathach, Beach Tamamo, and Jeanne Alter are probably my must-haves.
There are probably an equal amount that I'd like to have, but will probably live without.

Wasn't there some hypothesis going on about Gudao not being human given how many people fall in love with him for no reason whatsoever/how he can survive what normally should kill him (ex: Serenity's poison)?

Passionlip is the one I want the most.

Golden, Golden's girlfriend, Bones, DUDE, MagiMari, and Crime Papa

Okita, Bride, Proto Arthur, Shuten, Hassan, Gil, Rinshtar, pic related, catscratch, Tamale, maybe DUDE, Merlin, Janlter, and Meltilith.

one stars are memier. that said Hassan seems like a nice older gentleman and all his fans are sweet people. have fun with him!

Musashi, King Hassan, Ishtar, Mommy, Merlin, Scat, Hijikata and Bryn. I guess Alter Jeanne as well since I hear she's really fucking good.