Heroes of the Storm General - /hotsg/

Kel'thuzad literally now Edition

What's new?

>Kel'thuzad, Archlich of Naxxramas announced!
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes/kelthuzad/
youtu.be/-jInzG9Ukrk

>Heroes of the Storm 2.0
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20695700/
us.battle.net/heroes/en/heroes20/

>For New Players
>Welcome to Heroes of the Storm
youtu.be/wPk004vsjuE
>Official Community Resources, Guides, and Tips
>Talent Calculators, Statistics, Youtubers, and more
us.battle.net/heroes/en/guides-resources/
>Tier lists are effective guidance tools, but should never be blindly followed
heroescounters.com/map
robogrub.com/tierlist
tentonhammer.com/articles/heroes-of-the-storm-tier-list

>Current Weekly Sale
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20984110/
>Current Weekly Brawl
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20976070/
>Current Patch Notes
us.battle.net/heroes/en/blog/20944073/

>Where can I find fellow players to group up with and discuss the game?
"/join Veeky Forums" in game chat

Previous :

Aya blackpaw for next hero

how would she work? is she gonna be like rexxar where aya controls white eyes?
or is white eyes not even gonna be a thing and she's about golem bullshit? or is she just going to be a jade-panda-themed rogue character?

i need answers, user

I'm utherly confused by this game

have you gotten a lot of nukes? I can see that helping your siege damage a lot.

only one

clearing minions counts as siege.

I've heard rumors about Arthas getting a new model. Are they true?

There are no leaks or anything.
People are saying he SHOULD get a new model because he looks like shit.

i just want someone that uses a whip/kama weapon

>Enjoy playing Garrosh pretty much just because of his character
>Kit's just okay, the only fun part is being disruptive, nothing actually hurts
>He doesn't have enough on-demand shit to be the highest soaking tank
>He doesn't even begin to register on damage
>Dead as a doornail if caught out

When you don't get matches with the perfect storms of retards to throw all over the place, god does he just feel underwhelming all over.

Thanks for the advice, guess i will pocket gems for now.
I see probe is on discount, what is the general opinion on little guy?

So I played HotS at gamescom yesterday and Morales uses energy now? Does anyone know more about this?

So you played with her but you dont know if she has energy?

Post... "that"

No I mean her talents and other things must have changed but I wasn't wasting time to play her by going through another queue, I was wondering if there were patch notes detailing this, or any other changes.

theres a thread in reddit with all the reworks.

Thanks

HMMM

Replica

Inb4 cyber ram or pirate Falstad

too bad I don't own arthus

>hating on cyber ram
What is wrong with you? The red one is amazing.

Is Force Wall one of the most underrated ults in the game? I basically look down on Tassadars that take Archon now.

No? It have always been good.

In bronze league because it doesn't do any damage maybe.

>abathurs that do that FUCKING global nest burying into your base and spawning locusts shit

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Just opened TWO regular ass chests in a row with legendary loot
>Stukov, who I have
>Zarya, who I have

Well, fuck. I guess it gave me enough doritos for futa demon Jaina or whatever else I might want at least.

>Girl character who looks mean or is strong
>"SHE MUST BE A FUTA XD"

basically reddit

>Le buzzmeme wordphrase we don't like
>D-DO I FIT IN YET

Leoric rework looks fucking NUTS

>Giant lady devil from a group that's also got a bunch of succubuses and similar sexual demon shit
>Not having a dick

futaposting is reddit though, like nu-dubs checking or piccolo dick, it used to exist in a way but it was corrupted by newfags

>if the hips are sashaying the dick is swaying.webm

>people being degenerates
That's Veeky Forums more than anything senpai

How are people finding out about all these upcoming reworks?

yeah no, Veeky Forums was never degenerate, it was depraved but the degeneracy came with the retards who flooded this place since 2007

Its american prime time, what do you expect?

I'm gonna impregnate dreadlord Jaina!

>"I have such trouble dealing with my sexuality, that I'm constantly thinking about fictional characters who I can place imaginary penises on"

>Trying this hard to whitewash this shithole

lol nigger please

It's exactly opposite - she'll impregnate you

>Trouble dealing with
>Implying I don't fully embrace my terrible fantasies

just wait for kel and his global ult and abathur will be toast ;_;

you're the one talking out of his ass

>Pretending this place hasn't been filled with trashy people from the very start

N i g g a, literally started as SA's dumping ground, you apparently don't know as much as you wanna act like you do.

not dumping ground, and trashy isn't really appropriate, but there is no point discussing that stuff with a buttangry redditor

>Implying you could even pay me to look at that eyesore of a shithole site

yeah she got reworked, there were some posts on reddit about it

>Mana removed. Morales has 100 energy, after 3 seconds of not using q, morales will regenerate 6 energy per second, using q depletes energy at a rate of 6 per second.
>Healing (Q) now works with a rapidly depleting and regenerating energy bar.
>Safeguard and Grenade are CD based.
>Baseline: Caduceus Reactor (Trait) returns 2% max health/second to Morales when channeling Q.
>Level 1 talents: Life Support (Each time W reduces damage, gain 2 energy (cap at 20)). Caduceus Feedback (AAs gain 1 energy, + 4 against heroes)
>Level 7 talents: Cleanse Removed. Vanadium Plating (+25 armor on W, being stunned extends duration on W). Physical Therapy (W removes all slows from target. If W removes a slow, 4s CDR).
>Level 13 talents: Second Opinion (if Grenade hits at least 2 heroes, cooldown set to 1s) EMP Grenade (deals 666 damage (lv 13) to shields, and additional 67 over 2 seconds).
>Level 16 talents: Extended Care (Q range increased 40%), First Responder (Q healing +25% if above 70 energy), Shield Sequencer (W gains 2nd charge)
>Level 20 Upgrade that changes her passive (afaik, increases healing during Q from 2 to 6% of max health) Medivac has 2 upgrade options. One gives Protected status for 2 seconds upon exiting Medivac. The other creates a 'check in' point at the Hall of the Storms in case you are where your teammates aren't.

actually it's a good thing, that tint is the shittiest arthas skin in existence

i wish tyrande's global reveal-all-enemy-heroes wasn't at 20
zuljin has one but he has to actually kill abathur first for it to work
and i guess she can still do it with owl + some guesswork
would be fuckin hilarious to oneshot abas with fissure

Diablo can guarantee the hit as well.

Was there something about Hammer getting reworked so she had two forms like Dva, or was someone memeing based on the animated short?

oh yeah that's a pretty good one

i don't know if it would be the game-winningest strategy but it would definitely be fun as fuck to pick diablo+kt into aba and just oneshot him ever 100s

Is Jaina good yet?

Jaina's been fine for a while now, she just gets outdone because other mages can do their shit and not be immobile while casting.

It's such bullshit that Tyrande can't one-shot Abathur with stacked owl. You're already loosing so much not taking the stun quest at 1, or even the trait quest; at least make it worth. I've had like 60 stacks on owl, hit Aba at literally the other end of map and it didn't even take 80% of his HP...

Put in your bets

Will the chromie rework make her brokenly overpowered or brokenly underpowered?

a hero you already own

You'll finally get raynor

Ayy

>Haha! Yes!

Got me

The exact same niche of being good if you were good at hitting your Q, it's honestly not that big of a rework other than you get past and future me up earlier.

I think she'll be slightly better than before when she can get past and future me up earlier and one shot with temporal loop

Any streamers that are insightful in the game?

MFPallytime

Grubby is going to be your best bet, he explains most of what he's doing and why he's doing it at any given moment. Helped me a lot when I started learning the game with 2.0

Delete this.

Horsepants

>Jaina's been fine for a while now, she just gets outdone
Doesn't sound fine to me. Also having played a lot of all three mages I found myself less and less picking Jaina. Kael for melee heavy comps and specific maps, Li because lolresets and almost free poke, Jaina.... uhh maybe if a teammate picks ETC?

I'm fucking pumped for her lvl7 aa talent.

So Chromie is absolute dog shit on maps that don't have objectives you have to group around?

nubkeks

I should note that I can't really comment on Gul'dan, for some reason I'm fine with the three aforementioned mages but whenever I play the man of many fel flames I provide abysmal damage.

save E for fort/core/hero damage, spam Q all the time forever, life tap responsibly and drain life back up to full

>get disconnected for like 5 minutes of the match lategame
>get MVP
Thanks bot, you are my greatest ally.

I am me maken mystik?

Chromie skill shots are impossible to land. You will be only to land one skillshot per minute due to the rewind ult

The only way to land more would be to skype with murky and shit to octograb

how to play guldan
step one locate your healer
step two glue your ass to your healer, never separate for any reason
step three lean something heavy on your q key to make sure you don't accidentally stop pressing it at any time in the next 20 minutes
enjoy top siege and hero damage

Why does that purple scarf look so comfy

Git gud

I don't need to because i don't play that piece of shit whore gnome bitch

I love Cho'gall in QM. If your team doesn't have % damage you lose, it's so much fun :^)

Well, at least you know your place. Have fun playing LiLi

GET

How good is garrosh for facetankin? I love to jump into peoples faces witch stitches and soak ungodly amounts of damage, can garrosh do that too with his armor gimmick?

not as well. his HP isn't tremendously high and burst rips you apart as a result, if it hits you while you're at high HP.

I am trying to justify dumping 10k on him solely because of the wecking ball but his all other stuff is just so fucking baaaad
he dies easily as fuck, he deals 0 damage, and he has no escapes, i he didn't have wrecking ball he would be the worst hero in the roster

Just get self cleanse and run away if they start focusing you. It may be unbecoming of his characters but you survive most of the times and lead your pursuers to their death because you are so tanky at low hp, like Singed but without the poison trail.

Don't underestimate the slug.

Do you feel threatened by dicks.

>put hero on sale
>put it 25 gems out of range of 75 player levels

So what's the rework on my man leoric?

As long as one of her abilities doesn't affect minions, she will remain second class.

Don't forget the skin.

>not immortan garrosh
i hope you are joking

Auriel - dumb shit bitch, voiced by nigger, refuses to help IMPERIVS
Brightwing - pretty nice helpful animal
Cassia - literally SJW
Chromie - cute but actually a dragon so disgusting
D.Va - gook bitch SJW superhero gamer girl fantasy
Jaina - piece of shit super traitor bitch, helps kill her own father, ignores Scourge in Stratholme, fucks with dragons
Johanna - extremely disgusting woman trying to be a man, SJW hairstyle
Kerrigan - piece of shit super traitor bitch who thinks her revenge should matter
Li Li - nice girl I would drink her tea and say thanks li li
Li-Ming - fucking disgusting gook shit bitch thinks too highly of herself + mega slut
Lt. Morales - nice woman I guess but seems like she is overweight on her portrait, should take care of her health
Lunara - disgusting shit bitch degenerate supertrash also thinks she is the best, cause she is the literal who daughter of Cenarius
Lucio - gay nigger tranny DJ
Nova - super disgusting race mixing piece of shit, all she does is fart and get fucked
Sgt. Hammer - same as Lt. Morales
Sonya - would suck her cock
Sylvanas - the worst bitch ever disgusting pile of shit thinks her unlife should matter
Tracer - most subhuman char ever, lesbian pile of shit, disgusting body, haircut and personality
Tyrande - down's syndrome piece of shit, 10k+ yrs old but is super fucking dumb bimbo, nigger accent
Valeera - super shit slut fucked by orcs, disgusting personality
Valla - ok I guess but shit voice, should talk less this fucking bitch
Zagara - nice pleasant mother but really disgusting alien freak
Zarya - same as Johanna

holy shit i thought cassia was trash but i love her
yet when i first tried her i was bored to tears with her
why?

I dont play Hots much please tell me Ysharri Garrosh is in this game

mentlegen, place your bets

Johoho