>buys car branded merchandise

Walked into a Porsche apparel store in an expensive mall once

So ridiculous. Expensive ass "athletic" shirts and shorts for way too much money. Only older asian men perusing the PORSCHE branded sunglasses + wallet + belt + messenger bag

>buys car branded automobile

It usually means you're a tool but OK. If you leave the house with more than ONE (your brand) merch in part of your outfit or on your person, go home and remove merch until the number reaches 1. You're not part of the pit team at Le Mans so stop wearing (your brand) gear head to toe unironically.

you mean you don't have an branded 80's sports jacket to go with your 80's sports car? why even live then?

i have vw rally hat, vw shirt, gti jumper and golf harlequin shirt. I love all my branded merch but id never wear more than one at the same time

>Porsche apparel store
Thats a real thing?

Yeah they sell everything from glasses to shoes. I know a guy who shops there and he is an actual faggot (in the literal and colloquial sense)

not that, but I feel I'm only slightly above that on the hierarchy of ridiculous apparel worn in public

I had no idea you could buy a $5000 Porsche office chair, Porsche branded watches, dress shirts, cuff links, Porsche paper clips, tea sets, cookie cutters, wine coolers, salt and pepper mills, book ends, bluetooth speakers.
I've never seen this shit anywhere. I've never seen any Porsche merchandise other than hats. I see people with BMW logo backpacks and things like that every so often. This must be a Chinese thing.

peniston oil and larsen biscuits

>he doesn't wear period correct OEM clothing

It is way more popular to wear car company stuff in asia. I guess because people look at it like supporting a sports team (like a manufacturers f1 or wec team)

they sell all kinds of bs. the guy I mentioned has a rich dad who owns a porsche hookah

I used to have a Porsche External HDD.
But that was by a cousin or something of the Porsche with the car brand.

In China they love to wear anything branded. The more branding the better it is.

They have their own bicycles too.
I guess so you can have a Porsche bike on your Porsche roof rack of your Porsche Cayenne.

Granted that's a cool fucking bike and what you described would look sick.

It does look pretty nice. For $8,300 it should.

I have an old Mazda sweatsuit and a Mazdaspeed visor i wear pretty frequently

Butzi started Porsche Design.

I mean a brand keychain on said cars keys is fine

Stores like that operate at a loss to be a billboard for the brand.