/tfg/ - Titanfall General

"ding dong bannu" edition

>Booru
tfgbooru.booru.org/index.php

>/tfg/-created Helpful Videos, Tutorials & Mods
pastebin.com/7U6BiSkn
syampuuh.github.io/frontierDefense (WIP)
syampuuh.github.io/mods (now updated!)

>Networks
PC: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/pc/11942/
Xbox One: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/xbox/445674/
PS4: titanfall.com/en_us/networks/playstation/63/
Searching 'the fast guys' will bring it up in game for PS4; for PC, you have to join using the link, and for XBone, you need to request entry in the thread first.

>Steam Group
steamcommunity.com/groups/titanfallgeneral

>PSN Community
Search PSN community for "Titanfall General", request membership, and state you are from the thread. It helps us add you to our friends lists, and that makes stacking easier.

>Titanfall Assault Guild
Just search for tfg. Look for the Apex patch.

>News
FNN 17: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-07-18-2017-operation-frontier-shield
Operation Frontier Shield patch notes: forums.titanfall.com/en-us/discussion/13502/operation-frontier-shield-the-patch-notes

>Titanfall Spinoffs/Side Projects
pastebin.com/5YngGgjd

>Doomed Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/o9C9OKMyZng
respawn.com/frontier-news-network-08-22-2017-postcards-from-the-frontier
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Making this the thread image was a massive mistake

youtu.be/o9C9OKMyZng first for ding dong bannu

oh fugg :DDDD
diggsy :DDD

Sixth for actually discuss the game

>discordfags in OP
Shit thread

have you seen the video "the art of the grapple"?

>no bondage loving grapple gf

Yes.

Titans are for marrying, brown elves are for raping.

Anyone else having incendiary traps act a little odd? Sometimes when I toss one the arc is kinda fucky with it going straight then instantly making a 45 degree turn mid-air.

>tfw no qt brown elf to rape in your titanfu

rape execution when?

>liking brown
Shit taste, all of you.

Lag at work, that's your client being "corrected" by the server about its trajectory as the server saw it.

most active this thread has been in a month, maybe we'll make it through the night this time

t. Quiggs

>raping something = liking it

>implying i like animals either
>rape
>ever

found the quiggs

Updated FNN:
FNN 18: respawn.com/frontier-news-network-08-22-2017-postcards-from-the-frontier

What do you think is Northstars favorite flavor of ice cream?

sorry kiddo you found your resident mexican instead

>tfw you had a cool idea for the new thread but you were asleep when rhe last one expired
goddammit

Rocky Road

>best_titanfu.png
that is objectively incorrect. pic related is best titanfu

Fuck you guys.

Fuck everyone in /tfg/.

Discord is full of literal fucking children.

>Male voice actor
>Referred to as He ingame
>Referred to as He by Devs
Just because you can rule 63 it doesn't make it a titanfu

>Jump back in after a while
>Pick up Legion and play MP
>Thunderballs raining down on my while lasers pelt me
>Spin up time too long to take out peeping pilots
Fuck me this is painful.

The ones loli likes to fuck?

youre still on about this

You were warned about going onto the discord.
Don't let the door hit your tail on the way out

Same question as before: Worth it? How many people still play on xbone?

I guess, if you like going slow that is

Very worth it if it's $20.
There's still a significant amount of people here who still play on Xbone; just say something here asking if anyone's on and you'll usually get a full stack running in under ten minutes

B U Y I T
Xbox is by far most active, not sure what the exact number is but it's stable and not dead, if that's what you're asking.

Last I recall, the numbers have seemed to actually rise on Xbone a bit, but PS4 has the largest increase.

Watch out for all the gay shit on xbone that's it

if you wanna be one of the cool guys youd just play it on pc

let this be a lesson. furfags have no place in tfg.

one rule: be chill. you broke it at least three times, probably more that nobody paid enough attention to.

But apparently attentionwhoring traps do, which is a fucking shame.

Thanks for you (You)s, guys.
Really appreciated it.
t. Adyos.

still the best titanfu regardless of gender.

>Trapfags still post here

I would say this is what happens when you take the bait, but that's not even completely accurate. You fucking knew it was going to happen, and everyone knew you knew, but instead of reading the writing on the God damn wall you decided to double down on the faggotry and pitch the retarded bitchfit everyone was waiting for. You painted a big neon yellow target right on your stupid idiot skull in a hostile-rich environment, and then when the hammer finally gets dropped you decide to abolish the vaguest notion that you had any self-control, remove all doubt that maybe you didn't learn anything from an easily avoidable shitkicking, and come here just to get a second helping of the reaming. Are you masochistic? Did something happen to you? I hope you fucking well learned something, but I know you damn well did not. Sayonara, you endless fucking dipshit.

>still no humanized L-Star pilot

>consistently lose R-97's hipfire reticle
>just do overall terrible with R-97
>switch to EPG or Cold War
>consistently good performance
>don't even bother to use the reticle somehow

I baffle myself.

have a you my tomodachi

coldwar is the laziest gun in the game. the epg requires a complete different set of FPS skills from the r97.

why were you using r97 in the first place? epg is infinitely better my dude

(you)

i've sort of put it off until i order a new tablet because my current one is terrible and i hate it

well fucking order it faster I want my raifu

Because I give no fucks about taboo surrounding hitscan and am autistically gening every gun in a random order. R-97 is the last SMG to gen before I concentrate on secondaries and Grenadiers. I honestly don't understand the mentality that Grenadiers are absurdly hard to use or something. I'm finding just as viable in aggressive-mobile based combat as much as SMGs. Granted, SMGs are still disgustingly accurate and there's still no real distinction between them and ARs.

i'll get around to it

i never said they were hard to use, i said they were better

It's not really about them being hard (it's not, casual game) so much as SMGs being piss easy. They're also a lot more fun.
>viable
You'll understand when you play versus good players.

>made to exclusively house namefags for a general
I don't know what you were expecting.

>I honestly don't understand the mentality that Grenadiers are absurdly hard to use or something. I'm finding just as viable in aggressive-mobile based combat as much as SMGs.
Look, consider that in medium range, a competent SMG player can turn around after hearing the sound, shoot, and kill you before the projectile reaches, which would leave you dead and him taking no (0) damage as it gets deleted after your death.

>turn around after hearing the sound
>him taking no (0) damage as it gets deleted after your death
...This is hyperbole, right? You don't actually think this?

it's exaggerated, but depending on how shit your connection is a shot you CLEARLY fired on your end is magically gone on the killcam, because lag+shit tickrate=all the fun

Yes, but that means nobody else is going to hear the shot either. Even just ignoring how fast EPG shots really are, the scenario makes no sense.

Yeah, but it is true that at that range someone who notices the EPG sound can just detach from the surface or switch directions to get out of the 1hk zone, then stand a very good chance of killing you back as you're left with your pants down readying another shot.

one last bump before slep. here's hoping thread doesn't die

Lemme just bump the thread for the next 3 hours

im not gonna let you do that user
not by yourself

I don't know what's worse to look at, this or the in-fighting

>The delegates, Cooper

actually spooked me, baka

Nice hacks kishgal.

Melee is viable as a weapon

Tell me about crouch hopping, How do you do it? Hold CTRL? or press it before every jump?

I set it to hold ctrl in the options. Makes it a little easier IMO

I found holding easier for me

hold ctrl, and just press jump as soon as you land

Anyone else feel bad when they delete a stryders health bar using both power shots.
That frantic retreating as you pepper them with heavy sustained counterfire

If they get that close without doing at least as much damage to you, they deserved it

Also, since no one has mentioned it, don't hold the forward key (w) when you begin slide hopping. Use left and right (A and D) to steer you while you move your mouse in that direction. Look up some youtube tutorials on slide hopping and air strafing.

I still don't get what "the thing" is in regards to this comic