Want to go for a midnight drive

>want to go for a midnight drive
>forget that cruising is illegal

What? Illegal cruising? No singles policy? Because I'm driving alone? I got the mrs. right here, though! We're just cruising around town!

What kind of cuck city has that kind of law?

Commiefornia apparently

The only information I can find of a no cruising zone that still currently exists is in washington.

>arizona
>get pulled over at 3 am, officer asks where im heading
>say no where in particular, just enjoying the weather and a nice quiet drive
>give him my license and registration, tells me to be safe and have a nice night
i also saw some police tahoe do 2 360 turns like 1/4th a mile from me, these dudes must be fucking bored with how dead the roads are.

>Taillights are styled after Kylo Rens mask
The absolute state of soy boys.

literally who

Where'd you get that cover from? Asking for a friend

>living in bongland
i found your problem

Amazon.

If you are going in a particular direction you could just say

>I am going to X to check out the stars

Or whatever. If that is illegal then driving to a camp site or to go visit your nan on Christmas day would also be illegal.

>That pic
can you give me a quick rundown

>americans
>free

pick 1

theres one in portland
its just this one fuckin really busy street in the middle of downtown

i got a 410 dollar expiation notice, all because i couldnt prove i had a girlfriend or had previously had a girlfriend in the past 3 months. Theyre making me go to court, but they told me its useless to fight it

what do i do?

I picked free.
Now what?

Is this just a /rpk/ meme or did you actually get pulled and they got you for having no destination?

r9k*

It's clearly a meme

Welcome to Somalia

You cant drive wherever you want whenever you want?

What the fuck? Do shitholes like this exist?

Sort of. Cruising laws are nuisance laws.
They exist in theory to stop people from driving around specific stretches of road numerous times, engine revving. I'm not sure how much case law exists to support them or if they've ever been contested in court. Its pretty damn weird. I'm assuming its only a city thing because I've never heard of it in my entire life.

el peruANO

I feel like there should be come street drag policy in place to give them something to officiate in the early mornings durring the week.

It's real, they won't even let you buy crablegs at the kinoplex without having a girlfriend these days.

I hate going to the little tree mines

>officer, I was just heading to a friend's house

>I'm just waiting for a mate

Man I live in IL and can't wait til I can roll my windows down at night and not freeze