City cops are fuckwits

Why are police from the city such fuckwits?
Even when they venture into the country they mange to be scum that even the local police don't want in the area.
Surely there is a reason behind this, are they simply exactly the same as any other wannabe Australian that lives in a city or is this not exclusive to straya?
Do the cops in your country act like fuck heads in cities and general top blokes in the country?

From my experience it depends on the city, but a lot of them are glorified parking enforcement. Literally all they do is drive around handing out bullshit tickets, then go home and pat themselves on the back for keeping the city "safe" it's a fucking joke.

>why do cops who deal with fuck all crime and only deal with a couple of bogans a week act so nice
>why do cops who deal with domestic abuse 2-3 times a day and spend the rest of the time dealing with meth heads and gutter trash not act nice to me

i wonder why

Rural cops are nice.
City cops are shit.
Just like the rest of the people.

Cops are nice enough
Highway patrol are pure dogshit.

t. hasn't lived in a shithole, rural town

Which cops are more likely to ticket you for cruising? City, rural or highway?

Under rated post

Last time a city cop was transferred to our local station (town with a population of under 2000) he started booking people for doing a U turn in the main street which is technically double white lines but pic related and it is always dead.
Anyways, about a dozen blokes showed up at his house at 3 in the morning, belted the fuck out of him and told him to fuck off back to melbourne and he left the next day.

the lesson here is don't take their shit.

None. Because illegal cruising is just a new Veeky Forums meme.

Actually my local cops are so busy it's literally the opposite

Got caught doing 14 over the other day. Didn't have to talk myself out of it, gave me a caution and didn't even get a speech

I see a au falcon butt

Braaap

Those people are driving on the wrong side of the road. We should give them Teslas with autopilot to drive for them correctly

>things that didn't happen

wrong board you nong

>the lesson here is if you disagree with a cops ticket, go to his house and beat him up

Yeah that'll end real well for you Jaquan

>A bunch of old bogans do illegal shit
>Cop tickets them
>Probably stationed there to recover emotionally from doing heroic shit like busting a bunch of serial killers
>They ambush him off duty like cowards and need multiple men just to take him while unaware
>You for some reason think this is cool

Jesus fuck dude. Your town seems highly unpleasant. The cop was doing his job; I really hate to say this since I'm usually erring slightly on the side of non cops, but I hope the country cops hunted those guys down and arrested them for the assault.

>he was just doing his job
kys

>live in rural valley protected by a road that sends more cars to the wreckers than rust.
>niggers stay the fuck away, so cops never come anywhere near.

>cops have real work with gangs and shit in the city.
>drive maxima.
>get tailgated by cops while going 5 over the limit.

>fly around a corner going 20 over. see cop. cop definitely sees me. gently slow to speed limit. cop gives zero fucks.

>never been pulled over despite driving like a maniac.
>only got one ticket in my life. going 13 over, past a camera i didn't know about.
with that said i have herd stores of our cops being dick heads.

/thread

>australian police
>doing heroic shit
Lol choose 1

Also the police only exist for government revenue they dont attend normal crime.

Because nobody becomes a cop because they want to, it's because they wanted to become something else but failed. Now they're bitter but have authority and guns. What are they going to do in order to cope with their bitterness? Bully people that did nothing wrong because they know there won't be any resistance.

Nah, fuck off. I know exactly the kind of person who does this shit.
>Baby boomer with a super generic nickname
>Generally "Bobby" or "Johnsey" or "Barnsey" or something with a "y" sound at the end
>Usually complains about "millennials" who ruin everything; everybody under the age of 50 is a millennial
>Worked a shitty job for a few decades and is now smugly superior to "city boys" despite never being an actual farmer
>Will crack an illegal U turn in the middle of a busy main road at the busiest times because they honestly believe they have somehow earned the right to hold up traffic
>Has probably been spoken to about it multiple time but thinks he's clever for ignoring it and not getting charged
>The fact this is due to a cop's patience and not him being clever has never occurred to him
>Will loudly rant about literally any other driver's minor issues for days
>Usually ignores road rules and signage
>Exits from entryways and gets pissy at other people for beeping at them when they hold everything up
>Will happily pull up next to somebody, roll down their window, and cuss them out for a full 3 minutes before driving off

I've known so many people like this it's not funny. Them getting a ticket for doing illegal shit is long overdue. The cop was doing his job; I'm willing to bet user is forgetting to mention the line of cars who have to wait while this guy cracks a yewey in the main street of a small town.

>Actually believes this

You're kidding right? It's weird because I don't think even /pol/ says shit this dumb. Cops are generally dealing with violence. Shit like domestic abuse, a bunch of bogans beating the piss out of some poor guy, home invasions, etc

They don't get much revenue for that, yet it' the main things cop seem to do around my area; rock up and remove the people who are causing actual violence so that you don't need to live in fear of 5 dudes deciding to hit you at home unawares, hold you down and beat you senseless.