3:00am

> 3:00am
> roads are dead
> I'm an unemployed piece of shit who doesn't have a job to go to tomorrow
> time to go for a night cruise.

>"Excuse me sir, do you know why i stopped you today?"

Stop blogposting, faggot.

i'm jelly af.
i'm unemployed and i can't afford a car. even if i would, there is no money for gas.

How can you afford to own a car and pay for gas?
I lost my job and need to sell mine unless I can manage to find work.

What? No singles policy? Because I'm driving alone? I got the mrs. right here, though! We're just cruising around town!

>cruising
You're going to fucking jail, kiddo.

Cars paid off and I have some employment insurance from the government coming in.

I'll top that

>work on drill rigs
>two on one off roster away
>work a full month away one time
>arrive home to car wrapped up and cozy in garage
>roll the cover back, its still clean from when you cleaned it before covering it
>late night because flight comes in late
>can't sleep anyway so go for a midnight cruise on empty streets with gentle summer air rolling in the window
>ausfag so roads are massive and empty

I spent the whole month away thinking of that moment. Pure bliss.

It's called having an emergency fund dumbass

Too many feral groids at night, you have to stick to the highways unless you want to get ambushed

>tfw you spent your emergency fund on your car

What kind of ways can land you a job on an oilrig?

It’s fairly easy to get one actually depending on the oil industry. Not him so it may be different in Australia but in America just about anyone can get a job working on a rig. The attrition rate is extremely high because the work is high paying, but incredibly grueling and dangerous. They take all the hands they can get (in America), but most people don’t last 6 months.

Who do I need to talk to to get an oilrig job? Should I just look around on random job sites? If so, what’s the best area to look in?

>car fueled by tax dollars
kys

Depends on your area and what you drill for. In my area, natural gas is king currently. If you want to live on the Ohio River, look up EQT, they seem to be the big one here. There are companies like them if you look into it. They run a decent operation and routinely build mountain trails to service wells if you are an off-road guy.

Thanks a bunch, I don’t mind moving for a good job so Ohio might be the next place I visit.

i heard that in germany it's illegal to drive around with no destination, so you'd need to lie if you lived there

False, this whole no-cruising meme is based on american laws.

>Not him so it may be different in Australia
It is, employment standards seem to be quite high here. And a lot of the work has dried up since about 2013 or so.

As an American I have never heard of these laws until yesterday. I can assure you not many places here have it. Not saying you're wrong, but from my knowledge it's extremely rare

A few anons have complained about it in threads in the past, I believe this must be a county thing in a few places.
The only places i know of such anti-crusing laws are bongland and america.

oh shit you're living the fucking life.