Old hatchbacks

Alright br/o/s, I have a thing for square shaped hatchback cars, similiar style as pic related. However, they are not always the most comfortable things to drive. So my question is, what are some good square hatchbacks?

the one on your pic.

Nissan micra superturbo '98 would be a sort of a dream car, if I can find a functioning one for an affordable price. Anyone have any experience?
Lancias are not the cheapest and easiest ones to find tho. Not a complete poorfag but the car shouldn't be too pricey

* '89

Golf's, Honda civics/crx, Toyota starlet/tercel(?), FX16 corolla, Mazda 323

Volvo 480 if wedges are acceptable too

Quite a few, but
>comfortable
only the Volvo 480 comes to mind. Just hope you're not a burger.

>burger
nope. Volvo 480 looks okay, I'll definietly take a look.
Good ones. Except mazda. Nothing wrong in itself but they rust very easily due to my country having a lot of salt on roads during winter. Because snow

Is the GTI 6 square enough, or it's predecessor the S16 because both were quicker than their equivalent Golf GTI competitors and rode nicer. 167hp in the GTI 6 with a 6 speed and 155 in the S16 with a 5 speed.

Look here cunt in gonna fuck your mom in the alley way and post nudes

It's kind of a hybrid in my eyes, not bad still

The S16 was a bit squarer, pre facelifted version.

nice picture of the best van

Not the most comfortable but apparently incredibly fun

looks neat, never seen one

Also very very deadly

This thing right here. I want one really badly.

N13 Sunny/Pulsar/LD Astra.

I'm amazed nobody mentioned these yet:

>millions were made, many are still around due to GOAT rust protection
>great choice of cars in all trim levels available
>best classic daily driver there is, can be kept running on a reasonable budget since parts are simple and cheap
>drivetrains are very tough adn simple to maintain
>probably the sturdiest compact car ever conceived

Seriously, if you're in europe and you want to get into wrenching a regular spec Golf II is probably as good as it gets

yeah, been having my eye on a golf as well. I should probably look for this, since it isn't rare or complete shit

>GOAT rust protection
That'd be late '80s-early '90s Audi

>the Golf was made by the same company, at the same time, using similar technology with the equally impressive results

huh

good call dude

Was the mk2 Golf galvanized like the Audis? I thought only the mk4 and up were, and the mk3 certainly wasn't.

>new models or even reproductions will never ever be made because they kill 1 more people/millenia
why even concider breathing

the only hatchback you'll ever need

f
why does it have shopping kart wheels

Golf GTI Mk1-2
Fiat Uno Turbo
Peugeot 205 GTI
Renault 5 Turbo
Suzuki Swift GTI
Nissan Sunny GTiR
Toyota Starlet GT Turbo
and many others