wpsg :WoW private server General

Pimpin' Gnomes edition

>What is this?
This is /wpsg/ - a thread about current and upcoming World of Warcraft private servers around the world. Shills and counter shills have to be expected, form your own opinion on every server we're discussing.

>Active:

Wrath
Gamer District x7/x14 Weekends
Alliance Guild

Cata guild is dead thanks to /another\ Wrath guild
>Discord:
Join the official /wpsg/ discord, the primary hub for private server discussion:

discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39
discord.gg/bSXZw39

Tags:

wpsg,elyg,krog,wow,mmo, tauri

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/u77EPxf7
us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20044675009
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thats twice in a row, where the fuck are you people to keep the threads alive?
Its like the scene is dying or something

t.joined during /felmg/

What happened to the Atlantiss guild? I couldn't raid for a while since school started again and my mother wouldn't let me on the pc. Are we dead?

today 25 man ulduar! hype

It died because some fuckwit thought it would be funny if we made a guild, leveled, and only a select few fuckwits got the loot after one raid

in what sense. I think people who worked more to be able to complete the raid should be prioritazed in loot. Or they just gave loot to their friends or something

It wasnt even that some people got loot and others didnt, it was just that people stopped raiding "Until dragonsoul comes out" which basically mean " We arent raiding here anymore" after one fucking raid

What server?

we are doing it in gd

why are you trying so hard to shitpost a guild you weren't in and have absolutely no idea how it worked?

what exactly are you trying to accomplish with it?

if any of you play on freakz legion send me a message or something. Magetable, horde side. Let's be shit together.

>4 months of ragnaros heroic progression
>one fucking raid

Sooo, i just started playing on Gd, all was good for about an hour. Then i switched the Language to english and tried to restart and now i cannot log in because my Information is aparently false. Does anybody know of a fix for this?

I am fucking astonished how retards like you operate.
Fiddle with your settings and see what happens you fucking mouthbreather. Every time there's some idiot with some trivial bullshit he can solve himself in minutes by just flipping settings around and back, but no. He has to fucking ask for help because he's too stupid and too lazy to use his stunted brain to fix the issue himself.
Fuck off you retard. Don't play anywhere near me.

Thanks for the help, Upvoted! :^)

Are sure you arent typing the wrong name or something, switched realmlist, wrong launcher? What happens if you switch back the language?

Just fixed it, had to change the Realmlist in the enGB folder!

>tyrranis quits
>general dies

coincidence?

It's /wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General
No colon

It's a shame, the general was doing well after felmg died, then tyrranis came, half the people stopped posting, now it's dead again.
He is like a cancer

>blaming gummycraft on tyrranis
How can he keep getting away with it?

SENNA WILL CORRUPT LOOT TO HIMSELF AND HIS CRONIES

HE WILL USE THE AUTISM SPREADSHEET AGAINST YOU

CAP THIS

WAKE UP SHEEPLE

>corrupt loot
>ulduar gear on an icc server

why? they shouldve started from icc then

corecraft wen

Warname can speak english?
or it is really full of romanians?

More like blaming the pointless spam on himx that's the only thing he has accomplished in 4 years here

>twinstar releasing a fresh international Cata realm

So... why is nobody talking about it? No plans for a guild there?

umm we've talked about it and we're rolling

It's only been announced a couple hours ago afaik, and I don't see anything about it in the thread though...

Are we going alliance or horde and who's GM?

Northcraft shills were pure cancer they slowly killed the thread being counter-productive to gather players in not absolute garbage and scamy servers run by junkies and cucks.
Instead some idiots took the bait and were disappoint. Now nobody is playing the related servers nor care about the thread.

>thread
senna and his clique are talking about it on discord, probably going to be them

Oh cool, if it's the same people who downed rag hc then it's probably going to be fine.

yeah

>discord
There's no point in using /wpsg/ if OP is going to put discord links in the OP text.
For me it's plebbit-tier cringe and should be dropped, actually people should just stop copying this shitty OP and use the older one.

You can like, not come to these threads and not play with people from here.

yeah fucking reddiscord xD
true gamers post in the thread, that way nobody can ignore my shitposting!

times have changed a few oldfags cannot stop the majority either you adapt or give up

>TBC
- Warmane/Medihv (H)

>WoTLK
- Northcraft (H)
- Northcraft (H)
- Gamer District (A)
- Northcraft (A)

>Cata
- Atlantiss (A)

>MoP
- Tauri/1x PVP (H)

Is this correct?

it's only on GD

is on hiatus

The plebbit is strong in this one.

There's literally no meaning in using Veeky Forums then.

>northcraft

>op only putting in the op
nice clique op

I noticed that NC is kinda dead, well that's fine.
Updated list:

>TBC
- Warmane/Medihv (H)

>WoTLK
- Gamer District (A)

>Cata
- Atlantiss (A) *on hiatus

>MoP
- Tauri/1x PVP (H)

ITS NOT
NO FUCKING S
GOD DAMN IT user

>he remembered the tauri Guild
I love you, the op is always such a gd shill

why so mad breh?

>need coins
>buy over 12k Outlands gold on d2jsp
>need to be 70 to list it
>takes ages to level in world of walkingcraft tbc edition
>watching the value drop by the hour

true hell

im only level 37 after 11 hours /played
im not gonna make it bros

>mfw made a ton of gold on outland thanks to a few bugs
>made insane amount of coins selling 10g:1 coin ratio on average early on
>converting them back is over 10x as much gold in return for what I sold
>can buy every item in the shop basically ever and still have coins
warglaives when

Did you know how many people bitched about their guild not being in the OP, and you wanna complain about the circlejerk thread?
why dont you stay up till 4 in the morning and change it then cuz everyone likes to complain but no one likes to do shit

What version of pandaria is tauri running? I wanted to check on the site but it wants me to register to see the link.

I think its running the full version, but with shit locked out until its finished being scripted

The download is a launcher, its pretty good but you have to set the language to "Anglo" everytime you open it

>>converting them back is over 10x as much gold in return for what I sold
lol no it isn't ratio is like 1:50

okay it's only 5x as much whatever, i sold a fuck ton of gold on that marketplace but i haven't really kept up with the prices since i stopped playing

Omfg, do I reallly have to be in this water area till 82
it fucking sucks

>change it then
ok leave it to me sempai.

i enjoyed it when cata launched all my guildies were on that mount hyjal hype but i loved the swimming

i imagine the bugs must be insane on a p server tho

Nah, tauri WoW is pretty good about that stuff

also mount hyjal what thats a zone I could go to?

Fuck this shit then im porting outta here

So it uses custom files? since the client is big I though I could save some time using what I already have (5.4.2), it's gonna take a long time with my speed to download everything all over again otherwise.

Its 5.4.8 client I believe, so yeah there might be a bit of trouble D:

although there are a couple 60+ wpsg players on medivh, the guild is dead and people have moved on to normie guilds for raiding

guys i can't accept any quests in telaar because i'm unfriendly with the draenei dudes
what do?

Keep up non-clique on where they are rolling so I can avoid them.

Go do the quests in Zangaramarsh (they have a small hub where the zone connects to Blade's Edge)

Actually Useful OP Edition

All /wpsg/ guilds (past month → now):

>TBC
- Warmane/Medihv (H) *low energy/inactive

>WoTLK
- Gamer District (A)

>Cata
- Atlantiss (A)

>MoP
- Tauri/1x PVP (H)

>Where can I get game clients?
pastebin.com/u77EPxf7 (updated)

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous Thread:

>post discord
>people discuss about \wspg\ and \wspg\ related accessories in discord
>complain about the thread being dead
why even have the thread in the first place aside from being a bump-sack for the discord invite?

Anyone interested in trading me Oldschool Runescape gold for a near-BiS Troll Priest on Kronos (Huhuran Gloves, Chromag Pants, Pure Thought Boots, etc) with some rare Enchanting recipes (55 Healing to wep, most of the AQ glove enchants). I also have a Troll Mage with pretty good gear.

>Go do the quests in Zangaramarsh (they have a small hub where the zone connects to Blade's Edge)
ohhh
thanks

Use this updated OP text from now on, if you don't want /wpsg/ to die.

no

>avoid the only "clique" that cleared the only relevant cata content on this whole general

kys

I'd play with breh on something but I don't have anything with gear that's on ulduar level.

just do the transfer application on the forum they give you free gear

>all the good, promising upcoming servers died
what now?

dust off the at the time BiS characters on the old servers and get on that grind

But m-muh TBC

There are people outside of the /wpsg/ clique you know.

I'm afraid you're not that special.

I just stick with what works and has decent pop, in those servers at least I can run 25 raids and have decent alterac battles without wasting time.

I bought this sweet thing after grinding a lot of PVP but can't handle grinding for another one
Where can I get a good slow Offhand?

For PvP or PvE? if PvE there should be many alternatives, though you will need to raid stuff.

By the way (cont ), if you need an enchant in Karazhan there's a nice recipe iirc.

yeah PvE
right now I have the Ring of Blood quest Fist Weapon in my Offhand
Is there a Weapon that I can acquire through quests
it's rough getting in a group as an undergeared enh shaman

Guess the server this picture was taken on

I'd bet a small amount of money this is warmane icecrown

Nostalgic. Just like good old russian pservers with 500 online.

So what, no risks or downsides to playing on some private server?

waste of time, maybe downloading something malicious if you're an idiot.
no risk from blizzard though, they wouldn't ban a goy who plays retail for also playing privates.

some blizzard police guy came knocking on my door the other day and i told him to fuck off and he excused himself and gave me a 30 day playtime card for legion

What is the most populated WotLK server right now?

I wasted my ToD transfer on something already I think, and on GD I already have like 2-3 accounts.

northcraft

any info on the cata realm?

Doesng have a lot of hype behind it so im assuming its gonna die out

Im gonna steal this when everyone is asleep, really useful OP, good job, its awesome

asked for most populated not the shittest :p

Kill yourself.

hahaaaaaa
hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Hahaaaaa

So did I get memed on into leveling a char on the 15x tauri server in order to send myself the BoA's over to the 1x one. It seems like there is no cross realm mail

Check your mount page

also be sure you did it right us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20044675009

It tells me "cannot find mail recipient" when I try NAME@tauri or NAME-tauri, is the server name wrong?

what's considered the 'halfway' point in tbc? lv 55ish?