pastebin.com/Hp918cqA
>[Mega Pastebin]
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
- General info: cirnopedia.org/quest_event_us_20170817.php
- Drop rates: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1oWPi07G_8yJv57lOE2LLGYMGv30yHTZjeRgTAUkxmXc/
- 3* Mooncell Automaton CE got added to the FP gacha
>"Moon Goddess Event Pickup Summon Period"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 8:00 ~ August 31, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
5* Orion
4*s Stheno and Marie Antoinette
3*s Ushiwakamaru and Jing Ke

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread
- If cirnopedia is down, use other alternatives like the fgowikia, kazemai or the in-game announcements

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups in JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63979126
twitter.com/moon11920794/status/899982110563352576
youtube.com/watch?v=JlRDvE3wJN8
youtube.com/watch?v=mOyuWW02FIk
youtube.com/watch?v=8HFUkufAsRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>pedo op
Delete this shit thread

Sniff it user.

I am the bone of my Dango
Rice Flour is my Body and Bean Paste is my blood
Have withstood Werewolves to receive many drops
Unkown to sleep, nor known to fun
But I will never get a craft essence
So as I grind
Unlimited Dumpling Works

Was going to berate you for starting the new thread too early, but after all the reddit in the last thread the OP pic is perfect. Well done, user.

Pic related is pretty much what everyone on this thread would do if their summoned a hot female servant.

Admit it

>Unkown

But Tamamo is married, I cannot do such things to her!

This is a jack thread now

>Dango
>Dumpling
>Unkown
Aniplex aproved

This image really does me in

>3DPD
Yuck

Okita is cute!

3k dangos left, only thing left in shop is fou, pieces, 3* exp, 2k CE. am i finally free?

Is this released yet?
>pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63979126

>unmarried adult woman
>not wearing a hijab
censor it you kuffar bastards

Why didn't you buy the 2K CE first?

Where is the proofs about censorship on China?

DON'T LEWD MUSASHI

whoops
twitter.com/moon11920794/status/899982110563352576

>buying pieces

PERFECT IN EVERY WAY

3+ more dangos wouldn't help me out much

>realistic Olga
>chibi Gudako
perfect

Don't mind me, just posting completely normal cat pictures.

At least don't post your shit in /a/

What is that lewd expression for?
That isn't the look of someone who swore a vow of purity.

Saber got her ass kicked by a teacher. Servants a shit

>Saber is a shit
ftfy

More like Medea a cute and powerful!

Kuzuki servant when?

She noticed the golden apples in your inventory.

Seibah always been a shit.

>So why was Andromeda so bad anyway?
1. There was like a minute of unskippable cutscene every time you wanted to travel to a different system. 30-ish seconds just to zoom out of a planet and into another one. This was later patched to at least make MOST of it skippable.
2. The UI is, without doubt, one of the worst I have ever had the displeasure of using. Menu navigation will have buttons that are assigned to a key and, even though that button is in the EXACT same position and does the EXACT same thing will have it reassigned for no reason. Buttons will literally change what they do as you hover over it. It's baffling.
3. The animations were meme'd to hell and back, but for good reason. They really were awful. The big SP patch helped a bit. Aside from that, all asari have the same chipmunk face. It's weird.
4.You can not control your Squadmates. The full extent of your coordination is telling them where to go and whether to stay and "defend" an area or attack. There was no reason for this. It's impossible to set up proper combos with your squadmates because half of the time they get themselves killed because they thought it'd be a great idea to charge into the middle of turret fire.
5. The powers are weak and half of them need to be specced to allow for combo explosions. The limit of 3 powers at any one time means you have to pause the game and reassign them. It's a terrible system.
6. The open world meme. Gigantic, empty, uninteresting free-roam areas. There's "vaults," but when you've seen one you've seen them all. At least you can literally commit sudoku.

>Male masters
Dumb
Gay
Mystic code not at level 10

>Female masters
Intelligent
Rolls the gacha
Can defeat servants
Cares about gameplay and waifus

didn't she fight him after getting the shit beat out of her by heracles? also, shirou could barely supply her with enough mana which is why she slept half her days

No, it's because of 'Muh surprise technique'.

7.The multiplayer was absolutely terrible upon release. All powers and all weapons were weak as shit. Anemic gameplay. Melee was considered the most OP by FAR and one weapon (Vanquisher: a semi-auto sniper) dominated as top-tier with no competition. They nerfed Melee by making it so that any enemy melee attack stunned you before they patched player power to anything reasonable. Fiends would teleport all over the place to sync-kill players. Headshots are STILL fucked off host. They are currently doing their best to kill the game by flooding RNG-loot box pools with thousands of new cards that are just "variants" of the same old weapons (and only one of the variants is worth a damn because it heals you) and extra character ranks that are useless for certain characters. Before these couple thousand they released the worst weapons, but slightly boosted their stats and gave them a black paint.
This was the state of things for the first two months give or take:
youtube.com/watch?v=JlRDvE3wJN8
youtube.com/watch?v=mOyuWW02FIk
youtube.com/watch?v=8HFUkufAsRI
8(?): I'm not sure what was up with it, but apparently there was some vendor on a planet that was made specifically to appeal to the politically correct nu-age crowd. Unfortunately, they somehow fucked that up and just pissed those it was meant to appeal to off so nobody was happy with it. Think it had something to do with it being a transgender vender who gave out their old name when that's something that is a no-no.
9. Characters that aren't squaddies aren't that interesting or are otherwise unlikable. My face is tired lady, for instance, is a cunt and also incompetent, but you can't call her out. The Nexus has a terribly written side-quest where you have to get to the bottom of whether or not someone is guilty of murder. Look into it for an idea of the general level of quality.
>All this off the top of my head.
I'm still salty.

So whats he excuse when she turns into alter and Shirou actually beats her but can't kill her because he is braindead at that point?

You were saying?

>didn't she fight him after getting the shit beat out of her by heracles?
Not Herc, but Cu. All of Herc's injuries can be healed by a night of magic, but Gae Bolg is a cursed weapon, and it took much longer to recover from.

It's kinda glossed over that Artoria was pretty heavily injured through most of F/SN.

I see you are a man of culture as well

Bully the lizard!

>That Shirou and Medea conversation when they are shopping
Best housewifes

I want liz to bite my dick off

It's also really forgotten that IS powerful too despite her 3 star status in GO. She is an Age of God mage, grandaughter of the Sun god Helios and Niece of Circe.
Getting buffed by her must be like taking the Captain America serum and going Kaio Ken.
Shit must be fucking bananas

>Medea, Gilles, Hans, Waver
There's too much Casters I like.

Shirou was basically Archer in that fight, and Archer is a pro at killing people better than himself.
He's "low" on the powerlevel ranks but he can hit way above his weight because of careful cheating.

Would you help your servant with menial day to day things?

>Didn't do my daily grinding like a normal person should have been doing
>Now I'm rushing it all now
>Had to use 3 apples to be able to clear the shop
Never again

It's mostly that Kuzuki uses a technique that's very effective until it's see through (he was an assassin beforehand, remember? ), and he has all the buffs availables from an Age of Gods Caster.

>is obvious they don't want him to be shit

How have they not buffed Arturia yet, assuming this is their mindset

He died trying to act like a hero, like so many youngsters on the battlefield. Saber has slain many like him. That was as far as his game of pretend could go.

Passionlip can't do menial day to day things because her hands are weapons of mass destruction.
So of course I'd help her with everything.

There are only 2 versions of redman while many 5* version of saberface because fake Merlin can't stop making them
Gotta sell them all somehow, you can't just make one outshine the others

Already released servants are already released and won't make people go doki doki for them

How does she poop though?

She'll get an upgrade that turns Instinct into some great usable ability eventually.

Amputation and prothesis are an option if you really want to help her.

>servants
>pooping

I bet you think Astolfo's boipussy isn't perfectly clean and moist too.

Not only was he an assassin, but he was an assassin trained to use his fists or at the most melee weapons.
THOSE are some of the most scary fucking assassins in the world because they train their bodies to peak human performance, have extensive knowledge on all martial arts, human anatomy, and perfect mental conditioning.

being bullied by the lizard!

Saber even praised his breathing technique saying it was the best she had ever seen in her whole life and she wouldn't be able to equal it even if she tried. That's how hardcore Kuzuki is.

>THOSE are some of the most scary fucking assassins in the world because they train their bodies to peak human performance, have extensive knowledge on all martial arts, human anatomy, and perfect mental conditioning.
Now I just saw his assasin version isn't in the game
What the fuck

Indeed but the Snake, the only technique Kuzuki actually knows, is a technique, not a style.
That means he's going to do the exact same series of moves every time. Its strength is its counterintuitiveness, but a legendary warrior is going to see through it after having experimented it once.
I agree with you, though.

She doesn't need help, as seen through her Noble Phantasm, her hands are entirely removable.
It's not much of a difference to be going around with destructive hands and with no hands in that case though.

See that user that's a face asking to be rolled you are gonna roll for her right?

I will roll her gacha
So I get unlimited EMIYA works

5* Berserker Romulus when?

>Li Shuwen's disciples served in the personal guard of Mao Zedong
>Li Shuwen is special in that he reached his peak at old age
>We've yet to see the strongest Li Shuwen because he's not bishonen enough

Well, no shit. The whole point of it is SURPRISE MOTHERFUCKER. Of course it won't be as good the next time.

Funnily enough, Nasu said that Taiga would beat Kuzuki 100% of the time. Truly best girl.

No

Yes I will

The Madoka mobage is practically a FGO rip-off except better in nearly every aspect. It even has Live-2D. Why can't we have nice things?

Don't you have some old men to please?

I don't roll for sluts, only pure girls like Jack.

Taiga is the most well-trained dummy in the world

>Funnily enough, Nasu said that Taiga would beat Kuzuki 100% of the time. Truly best girl.
Because she had plenty of Rev-a-lay-a-tons thanks to being a Yakuza Princess

>jack
>pure

>no cute boys
into the trash it goes

What should you do with extra 3* servants after you've maxed the NP? Burn them?

>was tainted from birth
>pure

All lolis are pure and unsullied

It isn't fair bros.

>except better in nearly every aspect

Artstyle is the usual one, which looks like shit.

Taiga would probably blow the fuck out of a bunch of HS if she was reinforced by Medea.

>Medea route
>Shirou rescues Medea
>Taiga somehow becomes involves and Medea reinforces her and she become a front-liner
>Medea notices Shirou's potential and helps him unlock UBW and the such and then reinforces him too
>They go full Yakuza and Medea and Medea reinforces the mooks and their weapons

Only Herc would be able to survive this army.

i have Stheno is she good

You say it like if FGO is not full of horrible artists.

>after two whole days only caster gems, no hearts

why

>Medea Route
She would just expire because Shirou wouldn't have the balls to give her the mana transfer she needs like Kuzuki.

her 3* archer twin sister is better in every aspect

Yes but at least some of our stuff looks good.

That was only because Kuzuki is not a Magus. Shirou, shitty as he is, would be able to provide for Medea somewhat without the need to jackhammer her.

>Talking shit about Ume-sensei art
Eat shit.

>Shirou doesn't ask Medea if she wants it soft or rough
>goes rough
>ruins everything? that's a 50/50 here

She's pretty good at burning

One of the worst, but 100% wife material.
Wish I could roll her.

Shirou is a horndog, all she'd need to do is strip.
"You lost me" is a fucking meme, Shirou wants to bang every girl in his life except Taiga, he just has overwhelming japanese self control
second he sees so much as a nipple, the jackhammer is set to max

The cute boys and men are what make FGO worth it.

Kill yourself madokacuck, his art is complete garbage.

Get out fujos/homos