Dug key into side of souped up 4 wheel drive

>dug key into side of souped up 4 wheel drive
>carved name into leather seats
>took Louisville slugger to both head lights
>slashed a hole in all four tires

Why didn't Carrie Underwood just cut contact and move on instead of vandalizing this poor guy's car? Any of you ever had your car vandalized?

>just cut contact and move on
Bunny boiler

>don't be a cunt
>don't get car vandalized

This fucking guy

Some people turn to vandalism not because they WERE wronged, but because they FEEL wronged, and people easily feel wronged these days.

This.

who is this slutty skelington

She's fat now, who cares?

but if you listen to the song, she says "right now he's probably" before describing every cheating scenario

she literally did all this shit without even getting confirmation of guilt

This is why you look for red flag behavior in women BEFORE you commit. It may seem like easy pussy but it won't be fun when your stalked, accused of rape, and harassed at work. I wish women didn't exist T B H

>I had a dream you cheated on me
>apologize

>mfw I first heard this song and heard "carved my name into his Legacy" because it was souped up 4 wheel drive

Wew lad

>tfw gf does this and stays mad at me all day for it

Holy fuck she did some serious damage with that bat. Impressive really.

the answer is to not listen to her or any other garbage country music

> breaking the law is okay as long as the victim hurt your feelings first.

Leave her

dump that shit bruh
if she gets pissed at the idea of you cheating, imagine what she'd be like at the thought you are cheating

nah shes great otherwise

jealousy is at least a sign she cares
don't take it for granted, it might not last

When I was a kid, two of my friends got in a fight and the crazy one literally dumped a water bottle of gasoline in the other kids truck in the middle of the night and torched it. Almost burned his entire house down, and destroyed his fathers classic boat. Never got caught, never found out. Police chalked it up to an electrical fire. Isn't that the craziest shit?

I don't support vandalism. I don't care about the kids truck but that was a fucking nice boat and that man didn't deserve that.