/gtag/ - Grand Theft Auto General

Dead For Several Hours And No One Cared, Edition

>Crews for GTA:O
Join a crew by posting your SC name and crew you want to join in the thread then clicking the link below and requesting an invite. Make sure your profile visibility is set to public. Do not kill/grief fellow crew members.
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_pc (PC only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/gtag_vg_-_ps4 (PS4 only)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/meat_for_the_grinder (Xbone ft. 100% crew black)
socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/flibinjibervans (Alternative meme color crew)
Other crews: pastebin.com/GtsCr3VL
>Steam Group - No heterosexuals allowed
steamcommunity.com/groups/gtagonlinevg
>PS4 Community - GTAG VG Community (No heterosexuals allowed here either)
To join the community, search the community name in "Discover Communities" and leave a request.

>Older threads
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/gtag/type/op/

>Helpful information for new players
pastebin.com/wmwvpEmr
>Regularly updated vehicle stat spreadsheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1g2Qy84YUrYu_YCcdjMhzDGuNMzwNtjVjIJzdRmrHu6Y/edit#gid=1868604557

>Graphics settings guides for GTA V
gamersnexus.net/game-bench/1909-gta-v-graphics-optimization-guide
geforce.com/whats-new/guides/grand-theft-auto-v-pc-graphics-and-performance-guide

>Patch notes for 1.40
support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/115008752188

>Latest added content
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/60255/New-in-GTA-Online-The-Ocelot-Ardent-Plus-Bunker-and-Vehicle-Discounts

Other urls found in this thread:

pcpartpicker.com/list/ZNs6HN
discord.gg/waEk8P
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_C-Mag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Link to last thread:

Let's face it. The game is reaching its lifespan, the general is dead, and many reuglars of the crew have moved on. GTA VI can't come soon enough.

Tell that to Cockstar since they are apparently prepared to milk this shit forever with what I can only assume is an extremely high turn-over rate.

>Buy GTAV for GTAO
>Buy a sharkcard or it came with one
>Play for about week, waste all the money
>Realize what the grind is, quit playing
>Rinse and repeat

No witnesses = no crime in GTA VI?
Probably not going to happen, but I can dream.

i only play the game at this point to drive around when a drip happens and maybe kill someone 20 times when they kill me for no reason
it's complete asinine what they did to the franchise, but its going to die at gta vi because fuckstar will just try to extend that game's online mode for 10 year since they got away with 5.

5th for Viva on suicide watch

Heists are fun!

Wait, why would I be on suicide watch?

Did like half the general get banned?

They're mostly NEETs who sleep in till 2 PM

School started

I'm curious if large scale heist could inject some life back into this game. like an 8-10 player mode that pays a lot and forces everyone to work together to accomplish the goal.

>teamwork
>gta 5

>10 setups where you have to drive from one end of the map to another on the slowest vehicle
>no heist armor allowed
>no cheap ways to finish setups or a heist
>heist lasts for 2 hours
>army sends tanks and jets after you, while you have to get away in a buggy
>after that you get in slow as fuck unarmored vans and fight off endless waves of vagos
>no checkpoints
>final destination
>one guy just disconnects before the heist is over

>>heist lasts for 2 hours
I quit WoW years ago. I don't want this game to turn into a WoW clone.

Razorposting literally murdered this general. I'm fuckin' out of here.

t. viva fanboy

I'm pretty sure school just started in America in several states. I think Rockstar are going to find that their sudden bubble of success is going to burst with the next update.

Wishful thinking, my dude.

Now that yank children are gone will trannyposting stop?

Gunrunning and it's dumb shit already did that

ITT: we post games we're moving onto until GTAO coughs up another cancerous update

Absolver looks pretty kino

>tfw bad luck charm when delivering vehicles
I'm never touching a car again

Elder scrolls online, Warframe, Dark Souls 3, Crash Bandicoot N-sane trilogy,

Fucking pick a game nigga. Anything is better than this shit after gunrunning.

You know this game is fucked when I would rather play DS3 religiously than play this.

/rdrg/ soon

How so?

So uh is there any /gtag/ crew member that understands Russian other than cyka?

Why does something explode when I'm landing a helicopter near route 68 bunker entrance, even if I'm alone in the session?

Every time you're itt fagotron gets mentioned.
Really caramelizes my appleslices.

That's just coincidences. Chill

Yes

See the profiles of GTAG members and see if they're from any country from the former Soviet bloc.

i want to mive my office to Lombank west for the comfy view (got Maze Bank now in the city and the view is boring). i already own 2 executive garages, so how do i move everything?

Sometimes i get random explosions when spawning in singleplayer too

When you move you get to keep the garages but you lose everything else. You get a trade in price that eats some of the costs but you'll have to repurchase everything like the gun locker and accommodations

I do.

Can this run GTA V at 720p?
pcpartpicker.com/list/ZNs6HN

That should be able to run it at 1080p.

Well, the TV that I have at collage is only 720p and while playing GTA on my Xbox is fun, I need this for work, so I wanted to make sure it could at least. I already have a case so I should be good. Thank's brother.

>not /rgg/

Update idea

>Families
>You can create Mafias, Cartels, Cults, etc
>Each one has their own perks and missions, a mob mission might have you running a protection racket while a cult mission have you gathering a bus full people to get brainwashed
>Having a "family" allows you access to large scale versions of resupply, I/E, and gunrunning missions
>A normal resupply mission has you stealing railguns while a large scale has you kidnapping Merryweather's top researcher

I just want to bmx and drive ricers. No mood to become the next kingpin of los santos.

Point Break themed update with new EXTREME SPORTS and hopefully a weeaboo as fuck tuner update is my dreams too

everything you wrote I want. too bad we won't get it.

Pizzagate DLC.

How about the Launch Day Simulation update where we all just grind Violent Duct for $4k.

wish they had balls to do a Pimp Update
now that'd be some fun gameplay and some spectacular outrage

!

to get the favorite bike bonus, do you need to have an MC / own a clubhouse ?

Post characters
With 1hp left

I don't think so
but if you think about the Opressor you still want to own the MC for the quick rocket refills

yes, luckily clubhouses are very cheap. just buy an mc and whatever bike you ride most frequently shall become your favourite bike.

I guess location of the clubhouse doesn't really matter? Currently have Lombank West as CEO Office, and vehicle warehouse is La Mesa.

I got one in Sandy Shores just to have a property there and it's doing me just fine.
Also isn't that an fairly easy thing to check yourself? If not sure what bike is your most used check the stats (ingame, wasn't in the social-club ones IIRC), then hop on that bike with less than full health and see if you heal fully.

Don't even bother buying GTA VI, it's going to be the exact same cashcow cancer that GTA V and Online are.

>Help me user, Razor just jet strafed me, 40-0!

Oh okay, I wasn't aware it worked that way. Thanks

I recently bought This game but the CD that came with it only said Liberty City. Is the case supposed to come with two CDs?

Go to sleep, rich boy

Also when I start up the game it only gives me the option to play the two DLCs

if it's the ps3 edition it shouldn't. did you put it in already?

Did the shop owner possibly give me the wrong CD?

So in the end, who was phone?

yes, could be this

Make me

>Prison Break with randos
>The team is actually amazingly competent
>Get through the yard with no problems
>Drive the Bus to the airport
>Chopper guy is clearing out persuing choppers and police
>Pull up to the plane
>Theres a Noose van behind us so I'm waiting for the chopper to destroy it before hopping out and then were clear
>The other guy immediately hops out the back and gets killed instantly

I wish I had actual friends to play this shit with

Typical PS4 crew cancer. It must be hard on them having the less mature version of GTAG.

>join random heist
>PB finale
>I'm highest rank by far
>another guy 250
>host is 20 and his buddy is 17

You can guess what happened next

>less mature version of GTAG
>saying this when the discord still exists

>pc
>more mature
They're both fucking autistic though

rdr 2 better have cougar cottage

You need Heisting pals? I gotchu

discord.gg/waEk8P

>Samefagging with your own pictures
>Posting attention whore tier drivel you spent more time on making than actually playing the game.
Why do people do this?
>Australian flag on yacht
oh figures, that is literally upside down canada in the desert.

You got 3/4 right, you could work in fortune telling t b h

Wow, what a crap thing to say. Canada is nothing like that festering hell hole. :^)

yeah it's worse

Fucking Merryweather Terminators.

Well yeah canada is a first world country, and doesn't have a drinking problem nationally, plus not everyone is on welfare or fat

Canada is a giant north dakota, boring, cold, and slightly annoying politically, Australia is a giant florida insane, dumb hot, and politically inept.

720 is hard

Is he ok?

I pulled it off but it was off the side of the ramp. landing a 720 on the ramp is fucking impossible.

that pose looks really familiar

You can either get your dream single player update or have Rockstar use money and black magic to get a new gameplay feature added to Online like a skate mode that's a perfect upgrade of Skate's or a RTS gang war mode that makes Starcraft players want to play.

skate mode. fuck single player at this point.

Single player. Skating is lame

>Drum Mag for the Special Carbine is called the Beta C-mag
SPECIAL CARBINE USERS CONFIRMED BETA KEKS

>cheating talking shit to anyone
trip up so I can filter

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beta_C-Mag

>the virgin "carbene and the chad "bullpup"

He joined one of the ps4 crew party chats out of the blue (I think languagez added/invited him?) and admitted to it all, asking if we could just leave him alone. Pretty sure that's why the shitposting around him died down.

He's just a bit sleepy from drinking too much of his medicine, everything will be all right :^)

It's a joke, you dumb faggot. Go back to r/gta or whatever, you triggered Beta Cuck :^)

>gettin' heated off a bantz reply
wew lad, how about you go load up your menus and drop a few more money bags. help calm your tits.

Whats the best way to get rid of fucking jaggies everywhere in this game? Anyone got an objectively best way? tried DSR supersampling, FMAA in nvidia control panel , FXAA+MSAA+TXAA, etc. Cant see which is the best way. Theyre all pretty bad

>mfw just got banned from gtag discord for talking anime
Really nigga?

>I was only pretending to be retarded
also you sound like a memey faggot