/drg/ - Danganronpa General

Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!
Previous thread Saihara and his happy family edition

>/drg/ OP pastebin (just copy it and paste previous thread link)
pastebin.com/XYa49a5Q

>DRV3 news pastebin - *Updated 8/21/2017*
pastebin.com/n83HpxJC

>New to DR
pastebin.com/mnduF4qj - Spoiler free guide to enjoy Danganronpa
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT - In-depth gameplay mechanics and information

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc/Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair:
store.steampowered.com/bundle/361/Danganronpa_1__2/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-1•2-reload/cid=UP1063-CUSA06808_00-DANGANRONPARLDUS
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-trigger-happy-havoc/cid=UP1063-PCSE00261_00-DANGANRONPA1NA01
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-2-goodbye-despair/cid=UP1063-PCSE00399_00-DANGANRONPA2NA01

>Danganronpa AE: Ultra Despair Girls:
store.steampowered.com/app/555950/
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-CUSA07293_00-ZETTAIZETUBOUPS4
store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/danganronpa-another-episode-ultra-despair-girls/cid=UP1063-PCSE00692_00-DESPAIRGIRLSNA01

>Danganronpa V3: Killing Harmony for PS4, PS Vita, and Steam on September 26th (N. America), and September 29th (Europe)
store.steampowered.com/app/567640/Danganronpa_V3_Killing_Harmony/

>Danganronpa Interviews and Articles
pastebin.com/QjVqihAm

>Download pastebin *contains downloads, art assets, sprites, manga, novels, music, anime, media, charts, and icons.*
pastebin.com/6UhFpa8W

Other urls found in this thread:

clyp.it/03xvecqt
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Me

chiaki

Dicks

I want to fuck Kaito!

Angie and her beloved Himiko!

What's WWD? Fill me in too.

Hoshi but my thumb

>no kaede
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

HIVEMIND

i want to be ouma's dumb dog!

Not a hivemind if it's 3 different things being said

bangan biddies

Waifu drawthreads on /a/.

Good girl

Creepy

>tfw you wish you were good enough to full requests and happify anons

It hurts..one day..

wwd is a magical fun place where people sit all weekend, and repeatedly post their requests to have their waifu drawn

it has more drama than i've ever seen, more than any general. with identities tied to EVERY poster, and shitposts to offend one and another sometimes being commissions of, say, waifus fucking each other that cost like 100$+

For now.

Sounds lame, i've gotten high quality requests done just by asking in drawthreads

Mitty!

forever and ever! once a good girl always a good girl!
but user! you must prove your love for your waifu! if you don't write literally a five paragraph request of what you want with her, how can you truly love her?!??

is waifu tiddies time?

>waifu drawthread
>asks for husbandos

Incorruptible!

Anytime is titty time and titties bring happiness!
World peace will cum through boobs.

Post away!

Koko with Saihara's happy family!

What went so wrong?

Well that sounds like shit. I'd rather commission to some Tumblr artist instead, then. Those threads have been on for a long time already, haven't they?

I like showgirl!Maki.

Gives er some class.

Well, you could just try and get good at dreaming, why have drawings when you can an anime in your head?

Chiaki!

If i got back into writing id definitely do something more original

Everyone has anime ops to songs they like and shows in their head. I believe one day we will have some sort of brain device that can sketch out what you are thinking.

but FREEEEEE!

yeah, they have. like, three? four? years. and theres people who have actually fucking been there the entire time, just coming every weekend to request their waifu. pretty sure most people go to show off, as it's been proven some literally commission, then have it 'delivered' to show it off and 'win' the weekend and cause drama and complaints

/drg/ is bad but it'll never be that bad

>sins

>junko
>not a lying bitch

That would be the sickest shit, suddenly doujins getting pumped with the same amount as fics.

Both have you, though.

>believing lies on the interwebs

Well I couldn't put Junko in both.

Once I drew something for someone on there but they started having an autistic fit since I missed a minute detail. Now I've just gone back to drawing and writing for myself and a few close friends desu.

BEST GIRL
BEST VILLAIN
BEST MASTERMIND

Yes.

I am not sure how that would degrade the artist training industry and accumulation of technical skill but that would be awesome if everyone you knew had the resources to depict their fantasies exactly how they want in their head.

It would be difficult to control controversial content though. Pedos and sadists could also churn, share and redistribute their shit easily.

If those devices went global and became cheap, the world would just explode in chaos.

I do frequently imagine DR characters in different outfits outside of their school & SHSL uniforms, so yep.

I can imagine Taito drawing Ouma piss doujins through that, kek.

Well, if someone plastered CP here, we can report him, same thing about them. Also, if they more material, it becomes easy since there is more stuff the FBI can track and a bonus is that no actual minors were harmed.
Noice, I mostly imagine my favorites naked, but I require some days awake to fully get immerse.

I would make more Mikan doujins. Miu djns.
Mikan doujins based off on feet and thigh highs.

Mikan x Miu x Junko doujins. The world needs more big titty madness.

Saihara waking you up at 3AM to tell you his new Dark Souls lore theory

What about bara madness doujins? Imagine a foursome between Juzo, Gozu, Nidai and Gonta.

>Insane /u/ orgies
gimme gimme gimme
I would tell Chiaki to ripping off terminator 2 and go on.

Gonta bugraping all of them

Someone's getting crushed to death if they dogpile. Unless it's an anal-train.

Cute and believable shit that makes me laugh. Nice post.

I guess you could also have Bishounen bonanza.

Who's your favorite doujin artist? Mine is the person who drew this one.

Did Hoshi show Kirumi his video? If so, why?

Did Kirumi show Hoshi her video?

Just imagine the self inserts with those
I forgot the author, but it someone who did a Kyoko x Chihiro doujin, one of the few works that is straight and he doesn't fucked in the ass.

Either Zakiko or Taira Kosaka, both are very detailed and in my opinion some of the best DR hentai doujins. Cream of the crop.

Stories might not exactly to my taste though based on art alone.

I prefer hentai that makes me laugh and fap.

Zakiko. Shame she'll never draw any V3 doujin.

Zakiko definitely.

I wish BUTCHA-U or Nan Yaegashi would make a V3 doujin.

No.

I wish she tried her hand at yuri.

I could tell she definitely shipped Mahiru x Hiyoko because they were often embracing in a few panels even if they weren't the main focus.

The girls she drew masturbating that Hinata was thinking about was hot too but you are right, I would like to see her rendition of Ouma and Saihara.

Pochi-goya / Dhibi DR Doujins when?

She drew them actually, but she has a really different artstyle now.

>Nice post

no u

Didn't Zakiko stop drawing DR2 doujins because people pirated them?

CUTE

Now I wanna see the opposite.

Basically yes.

It's sad because her work that she put so much effort into would sell like hotcakes.

I think she's drawing Jojo doujins now.

>"Ok, first off, none of that made any sense.
>From what I've read, and I've read multiple translations(and watched a play through, which was interesting) Ouma didn't have that paranoia. And he never really said anything about it.
>Also, Tenko didn't steal them. In the playthrough I watched, Ouma literally used his lockpicking skills to break into everyone's rooms and take their Motives. He even WANTED and OPENLY admitted that he wanted to keep the killing game open, saying it directly to Saihara(And Tsumigi, Kiibo, and I think Tenno and Yumeno) He's the one who organized the motive videos and gave them to the correct people."

What the fuck

>jojo doujins
Oh boy...

Ouma, please eat something my boy.

>They watched a stream and still think Chapter 2 was Ouma's doing

I want to give this twink a hug

>one of my favorite artists finally drew my wife
i was waiting for this

Poyo, you take your medication at appropriate times even when you stay up all night right?

>Ouma literally used his lockpicking skills to break into everyone's rooms and take their Motives.
This is correct.
>Tenko didn't steal them
This is wrong. When Gonta said he'll be bugraping Ouma now, Tenko snatched all motive videos from his hands and ran away.

Why do you care?

I forgot to mention Biwa.

Biwa's coloured works are amazing, it's just that his monochrome stuff is lackluster. It lacks strong facial expression and there isn't much movement I can feel in the energy of his work.

Also, I wish Yukimi would draw a DR doujin. He has a real knack for realistic yet idealized bodies.

You sure can't leave her alone, huh

he's perfectly perfect the way he is
!
i try.. thanks for the reminder though

clyp.it/03xvecqt

Would you pick you husbando/waifu's nose for them if you could?

Cause I want you to be healthy, we're all friends here

Fuck off

Trashman, no.

Are you fucking stupid?

what
Maybe.

Oh, yea I didn't refresh the page.

That's my fetish

Only if i can eat their boogers afterwards

You created a robot that sings rap, amazing!

>people whine about her being a cunt and then act like this

>one day there will be a 2D immersion device, much like oculus rift but better
>it will include all senses including smell, the character's seiyuu with voiced lines, you will be able to walk around and view their model from various angles
>you can feel the soft and firmness of their body, go on dates, have sex, hug them, kiss

I need a real Mikan in my life so bad bros

I wanna nose fuck my husbando

>all people are the same
I never whined about her being a cunt so fuck off.