Stability Control

Vehicles without stability control are 50% more likely to have a serious accident. That is why modern cars are legally required to have it.

Your 3K civic comes with a 50% increased chance of death.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZCEs529Zppc?t=2m37s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

vehicles with stability control are 100% more likely to give you a massive headache and wallet rape when the electronics fail

I'm sure those are less expensive than medical bills.

I riced out my civic so now it has a 100% chance of death

Go hard or go home

>you're such a shitty driver that you need nannying
driving a car without electronic assistance is a great experience, but I agree that most people can't drive

Actually the chances of death are much higher as secondary safety is shit on a 3k civic as well.

>I'm sure those are less expensive than medical bills.

Medical bills, move out of that povety stricken shit hole of a country.

My $3k AW20 MR2 comes with a 500% increased chance of death.

My $6k ZZW30 MR2 comes with a 200% increased chance of death with a 100% guaranteed chance of death in case of rollover

>not longing for death by snap oversteer
>not wanting to ride eternal, shiny and chrome

nah i live in Canada, im good. its you USA cucks that have healthcare issues

That runs out as soon as they kick you out of hospital. Drugs, physio, ect... That's all on you.

Can confirm. All of my cars have been without stability control and I've died in a crash in each one of them. Many such cases. Sad.

well, it's "understeer into a tree" for me, but yes, shiny and chome

One of the few positives about my 13 genesis coupe is the relative lack of safety features for a newer car. Not even a backup camera. I can turn off traction and stability control easily and put my life into my own hands if I so please. Those Koreans knew that the driver of a Korean car will eventually want to kill themselves.

Oh user, Why buy a second rate mustang? Get out of your sucidal toughts and trade in your car for a mustang.

enjoy your taxes

The accelerator stability control is all you need, my man. If you cant pull out of a fishtail, you deserve to crash.
>medical bills
Lmao

>Medical bills
Hahahahaha

>increased chance of death.
im in

I'll take an increased chance of death for many cars... but not a 3k civic.

>Sideways into a tree in a WRX?
Worth it

>Spin out and end up in the ditch driving a vintage 911?
Worth it

>Go off the road in the 3k shitbox I was driving to save money?
Not worth it.

Bitch, i drive a classic muscle car no abs traction control, it doesnt even have a colapsing steering column. it was designed before any laws were made for safety. My ass is going to impaled by a steering wheel with my only comfort being lap belts. Your 3k civic seems like a pillow fort for a crash

>>Sideways into a tree in a WRX?
Now that is just shit driving

leading cause of death for age 18-25 fuckbois is crashing into trees in their WRXs. Assume they all are shit drivers

youtu.be/ZCEs529Zppc?t=2m37s

>understeering
>turns the wheel more
Lmao, what a fucking idiot

>understeer
>slams brakes and goes straight as the car won't roll
lmao. serves him right for not knowing awd capabilities