Women Drivers Hate Thread

Post your best, I have been cut off or blocked in too many times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>driving one night
>have to wait at a roundabout for the only other car on the road
>some POS lancer or something
>looks like it hasn't passed a WOF in years
>going 25 in a 50. on a dead straight road
>patience runs out after 2 minutes of that shit
>drop into first
>punch it
>pass on wrong side of road
>going 80 now
>look back
>bitch is right up my ass

Shifting back into first seems like a bad practice I'm shocked your car would even let you

Fuck me this is nearly as bad as the women hesitation phenomenon. Waiting to pull out when you are coming with right of way and they hesitate, stop, go, stop then go when you get fucking right infront of them.

There actually has to be something wrong in their head because they all do it.

>council installs new two lane roundabout
>normies can't deal
>following a middle aged lady in a Honda fit (it's always a Honda fit)
>indicates to turn right
>slows to walking pace
>gets into right lane to turn right
>go into left lane and prepare to pass
>hold off because...
>instant on left indicators
>accelerates straight
>realises i'm there
>slams the brakes
>i stopped the moment her indicators came on
>she just sits there for a few seconds waving her arms around
>collects herself and drives on

something similar happens at least once a week.

more torques in first. and 80 in first is just below redline in my shitbox. i am talking km/h not mph btw.

every single day of January on my way to work

isn't that actually illegal for them to do

Florida doesn't enforce any driving related laws

Yes, and?

They are not even paying attention to you user. It is up to you to merge correctly, the entire highway isnt going to adjust their speed to make room for you.

Slow down, speed up, but don't expect any favors. I had to teach this to my gf when she wouldn't stop complaining about it. Had some deranged notion in her head that people were intentionally blocking her for some reason.

i get the opposite of this. the merger goes half the speed of the traffic they are merging with. someone always has to slow down to let them in. i also get people slowing down to let me in despite them having no one behind them.

this isn't a highway

this is a stretch of road with a 30mph speed limit infront of a small shopping mall

>they are not paying attention to you
>deliberately speeds up to stop you from merging

he clearly didn't actually read the post

also trips

Lol
She's trying to keep you alive, plus she's pissed you tried to pass her on the right.
Why boomers do this. Drives me insane.

Why did you drop to first?

You could just hit the clutch, raise the rpm then put fourth gear and push it to the limit

>driving in rural road
>speed limit is 90km/h
>retard in front of me is driving at 20km/h, in a no pass zone
>it's a fucking female, obviously
>would pass anyways but there's too much oncoming traffic, don't want to get hit by a truck
>suddenly tard turns on hazard lights and starts pulling over
>now I have enough space to pass, start doing so
>she decides it's a good idea to floor it and cut me off
>almost hit her fucking car
>continues driving at 20km/h

>They are not even paying attention to you user

Am I the only one who does pay attention to the on ramps?

I don't need some soccer mom deciding to merge just in front of me going 10 under. At best I just get to test my ABS at speed, at worst we crash and I end up with the blame because pussy pass.

>push it to the limit
[synthesizer intensifies]
youtube.com/watch?v=9D-QD_HIfjA

I do this every time some piece of shit retard tries to speed up to pass me on the right when their lane is ending.

Basically fuck you. I'm going at or slightly over the speed limit, and you're more likely than not to get in my fucking way when you try to merge over.

You should have had the foresight to get into the appropriate lane sooner, or accept that you have to slow a bit to get behind me faggot cuck.

This but unironically. "People" who do a late lane change from the right side usually end up riding their brakes and never signaling and being all around shitty drivers who can't see more than 3 feet in front of them

>leaving supermarket parking lot
>woman is too retarded to read the huge EXIT ONLY sign
>obviously, she thinks she's the one who's right and blocks me with her car, waiting for me to reverse and let her pass
>lolno, fuck off
>realizes I'm not moving
>hits reverse without even paying attention
>almost gets hit by a bus
>she's now blocking the exit and the road it leads to
>finally decides to park her shit car in the grass and I'm able to leave

I... I don't have a clutch.
I tried to find a manual, I really did. but finding a manual car, in good condition and at a reasonable price is surprisingly difficult. a fucking 4-speed Daewoo with 40hp cost the same as my 200hp autotragic maxima.

>Ride motorcycle
>Never have this problem again

Reading that enraged me

drive a faster car. happens to me all the time, and its always the best feeling when i just go full throttle and they eat my dust

>gets hit by literally car and fucking dies

Oh, but I don't think this changes things much, I mean maybe but you still can't expect everyone on that road to accommodate you.

Do you honestly think everyone is doing this to you user? I am a little bit worried about your mental state.

If that is actually happening you are cutting things way to close and they are executing an avoidance maneuver to not hit you- in which case I would bet a lot of people also have to slam on their brakes.

Just look far in front of you and work out what you need to do beforehand so you are either a few car lengths back from them or ahead of them. You shouldn't be racing people side by side every time you merge onto a road.

Fuck off fuck off fuck off. Women are not worse drivers than men. The science is settled.

I mean seriously congrats on letting us all know you have a penis, but you're an absolute moron. Everyone in this thread is fucking laughing at you.

There is no room for fascist dipshits in our society.

Show tits or get the fuck out.

Well your right, women can drive. They drive everyone around them into their fucking grave.

Don’t you have a rally you should be attending right now roastie?

Made me reply, I'll also point out women tend to favor hugefuck SUVs with laughable visibility out of anything but the windshield. Less safe for everyone that isn't her, especially if she didn't get the model with lane assist and a backup camera. Add to that women biologically have a lesser spatial awareness compared to men; and you have the prefect storm of poor driving

>gets shot out of orbit by some tiny clown car

Gonna dump some videos here.

I am seriously floored right now. I have no idea how to react to such blatant sexism and hurtful comments DIRECTED at me for no reason other than insecurity.

I want to cry, but I'm not going to give you assholes that satisfaction.

Needless to say, I fucking hate men.

>only got into two accidents
>both rear ended
>both were women

>this is what women believe

> People falling for this obvious bait

1/10 bait, made me reply.
It's funny because no women are on Veeky Forums. Especially autistic brain dead feminazis like the one you're LARPing.

solid brother

Good to know the feeling's mutual, fembait.
Just more proof that boys make the best girls and not roasties :^)

this has to be mental illness
i refuse to accept any other explanation

The mental illness is called Femaleism and it's present in more than 50% of humans.

Sadly, it's not. My english professor is a lefty feminist cunt who enjoys the Ellen show so much that she shows us clips of it in class. One of those clips, they showed that video and brought the lady on and she seemed mentally sound. Her only excuse was. "I just couldn't figure out what was going on!"

Fuck these people. If you have that little understanding of spacial awarness, you deserve to have your license revoked.

>be coming home from college
>Trying to switch left into the fast lane
>See a good gap well beyond enough for my car and have blinker on for a solid 5 seconds
>As I merge some Escalade begins rocketing forward attempting to cut me off
>Fuck it, I'm not even gonna speed up let's get me some whiplash money
>They brake and slam on horn
>He pulls up next to me screaming and flipping me off
>Pulls away
>Sierra Leone plates

>Sierra Leone plates
what.

>behind a truck that is going just under the limit but apparently not fast enough
>decides to overtake when no perceived incoming traffic
>goes to pass
>oncoming traffic appears
>speed up and barely manage to avoid head on

stupid women drivers

oh shit wait, that was me

>i'm gonna pull bullshit out of my ass without providing evidence to back it up

I'll just leave this here

Its very sad to see how many sexist dushbags are all around the world not only the ones that I see in my country who is trying to turn their steering wheels towards my car just to make me nervous just because I am woman ! Men dont want women in traffic, its like the traffic is a men jungle. Why do they turn in front of me? It is the idiot male brain.

>it is the idiot male brain
You deserved it. And yes, we don't want you in traffic simply because you're the absolute worst on the road. Irrational, entitled shits driving their cuckwagons and thinking "Baby on Board" automatically means "YIELD RIGHT-OF-WAY TO ME ALL THE TIME". The Romans were right: Boys for pleasure, women for procreation.

If this happened to a man, he'd of burnt the entire petrol station by now. Since i used to be a man myself, i can confirm what i just said was true. Testosterone is the number one cause for aggression you see. It's no coincidence that men in general are more violent than women, that women are significantly raped more, and there's far more of them in prison. It's just biology. Like how a polar bear would rip your guts out if you came close but a rabbit wouldn't. Men are the polar bears and women are the rabbits.

In modern society we need more rabbits and less polar bears. I urge all men to do what i did and become a woman.

This just keeps getting better and better. I wonder how many are gonna fall for this one.

laffin

>Since i used to be a man myself
Frosty, when the fuck are you going to link us those nudes?

Mexico

>need to turn left
>get into dedicated left turn lane
>brand new explorer suddenly comes head on (facing me) at my car and stops with their signal to turn into a parking lot to my right
>directly in front of me and blocking me from turning
>start honking and flashing my lights, try to get her to back up or go back onto her side of the road
>she gets out of her car, starts yelling at me calling me an asshole and impatient
>throw it in reverse to move around her
>actually tries to get in my way when I go around her and her car
>manage to get past her and make my turn
I absolutely hate the entitlement of New York drivers.

>Mexico
Of course.
God, I'm glad I live in the midwest where most women and minorities still know their place.

South Texas and I swear to God ICE needs more funding

>driving down city road
>2lanes in both directions, divided by median
>I'm in left lane
>Approaching intersection
>Bitch in a fucking Chrysler Town and country does a u turn into the right lane
>As I pass through the intersection, she turns into the left lane, no turn signal, almost hits me
>I didn't collide with her because I turn my car into the median with a curb, didn't have enough room/time to brake
>Fucking curb my car at about 45 mph
>She keeps driving
>I stop to investigate my car
>Literally popped the tire, giant hole in the sidewall
>Bent my suspension too
>Luckily there was a tire shop maybe 100 feet from the scene, so I get my tire fixed
>Replace suspension components on my own

Could I have taken legal action against them? I mean probably not because it was my choice to curb my car instead of crash, and no contact between cars happened, but it was her fault that I was put in that shitty situation, and I'd rather not hit someone and damage my cars body, and risk injury to myself or them.

As a Floridian, i can confirm this shit happens daily. Especially in tightly packed city traffic, and at the intersection of i4 and i75

Should have hit them, cash for days.

This reminds me of when I was shopping for my first car. I was dead set on this Toyota Yaris and asked the salesman if I could do a test drive. Well he said sure but "he would like to come with me".

I had been polite up to that point, but I just fucking exploded on him. I can fucking drive just as well as any man. How fucking dare he.

I opened the door, popped the hood, and pointed to the engine, "this is a V4" I said. I showed him the spark plugs, closed the hood, and shouted a final fuck you before getting back in my car while flipping him the bird.

Damn he must have felt like a stupid fuck. I bet he still thinks about me when approaching new customers.

You should have hit them. Make sure to get a dash cam and film it, too.

But I like my car user

You're right I should get a dash cam

Well that's bait.

>be me, car dealer
>some bitch drives into the lot with beaten-up minivan, clearly a hand-me-down
>greet her, she scoffs and starts looking at cars
>she paces around a Yaris for a while, tries to get in but it's locked for a reason
>stomps over to me asking to unlock it
>"I'll get the keys, ma'am"
>she is taken aback
>go get the keys and tell manager to keep a close eye
>give her the 'speal, "break it you buy it" and unlock vehicle
>she yanks driver door open and sits down
>asks to take it for a test drive
>agree, but on one condition
>"it's company policy that we accompany any test drives personally, so i'll have to go with you"
>bitch goes ballistic
>pops the hood
>yells something about a V-4
>points at the inline spark plugs
>slams the hood shut
>screams at me for a little while
>hand on gun
>gets in minivan, flips me off and tries to squeal out, ends up almost going into our landscaping

What the fuck are you saying man "this is a v4" is definitely not true if you're talking about the yaris

I mean every test drive I've gone on ever has had the owner/dealer personnel inside, I don't even really care at this point. I just drive how I want to. I think that's a fucking silly thing to get upset over

>he replied to a bait post
Oh, Veeky Forums, never change.

>He replied to the bait reply
Oh Veeky Forums, never change.

Touche, I suppose.

Wh*te women are some of the worst drivers in the road tee bee eych

Third only to Mexican women and Asian women.

Nah, wh*te women do shit like cut across 3 lands of traffic then go 20 under the speed limit in their crossover with no turn signal while texting Chad and drinking a caramel machiatto. Don't even get me started on wh*te manlets with cumcatchers (beards) in lifted trucks that don't have a speck of mud on them

the fuck is the horse fucking shit. wtf?

I see Asian women doing the same, and Mexican women texting Chico instead of Chad and drinking some shitty beer instead of shittier coffee.

To be honest, the only men that should be allowed to live are white men and the only women that should be allowed to live are black women (the only race where women drive better than men)

How can somebody like this get hold of a license?

By being in America. You can get a license for basically driving on the road for a while with an instructor.

>Cumcatchers
>Mfw
I have this saying "the bigger the truck the worse they drive"

It's always the BMW X3/x5 drivers, what about that car makes people shitty drivers?

Basically this yeah
I took drivers Ed in high school and That's actually how I got my license, I completed a driving exam in class, after multiple parking lot sessions and a few times on the road I was handed a certificate to give my local dmv as well as a log of total driving hours (I made up some bullshit, I was supposed to have driven 100 hours, and I did, but I didn't log it every time) and on my 16th birthday I picked up my liscense.

My other friends just got theirs at the DMV and they had to pass a ez written test, and an ez practical test, and as long as they don't make any obvious fuck ups, then they get their liscense

>poor english skills = foreigner
nice try

You can include the X1 too, driven almost exclusively by women. You know the type. They hold the steering wheel at 11 and 1, with both forearms parallel and close to one another. They always react to the transit with a good 1 second delay and will pull halfway into your lane if they are in an intersection, and wait for the LAST MOMENT before cutting you off.

>driving my sc400
>dubbed 'the beta magnet' since it can draw out every dipshit within a 1km
>cruse control on. just going for a chill cruse
>go past a gas station. note this station doesn't sell high octane
>two fat chicks in a riced skyline drive out of this station and hall ass to get behind me
>sits right up my ass
>pull off onto a side road
>fresh road works
>30 km/h temp limit
>going 28 cause 9' wide sticky tires like throwing lose gravel all over my nice paint. that 2km makes all the difference.
>skyline gets right up my ass
>right up
>i'm ok with people getting close
>but this bitch is trying to introduce her to radiator to my tow ball
>what kind of man would I be if I didn't give m'lady a hand with that
>off the gas and start engine braking
>20
>15
>10
>5
>land whales are confused
>contemplate switching TRC off and doing a peel out on the last meter of gravel
>that would just throw shit all over my car
>whales have decided to overtake on a blind corner anyway
>they drive off with a great amount of noise yet very little speed

As soon as i got my mr2 some fucking loser in a lifted, bright white, dirt free, sticker covered dodge ram tried to force me into a curb while going through a roundabout so i couldn't pass him on an on ramp.

People who overtake on blind corners are retarded. Also, what do you tow?

As soon as I got my RAM washed some soyboy in a shitty ricer tried to overtake me on an on ramp so I showed him the business.

Good one bro, you got me pal

Women are such shit drivers, yet we allow them to pilot behemoth school buses around, loaded with our children.

What is wrong with this society.

>be driving along
>80kmh zone
>literally doing 79kmh because police station nearby
>scan intersection
>see school bus waiting
>intersection clear
>waits until I get within 10 feet of intersection
>decides to cut me off

Literally what the fuck.

>tfw you have to pass a goddamn school bus going uphill on a double solid line

trailers, boats. a trailer with my mums car on it one time. the self leveling suspension and the omnipresent torque from the 1U make for a very good tow vehicle.

this is absolute horseshit and illegal.

you are legally required to make space for merging traffic and people (especially pickup trucks) intentionally block you.

This probably varies, but where I live you don't have any obligation to MAKE room for people. You only have an obligation not to intentionally shut them out, like matching their speed so they run out of lane.

There's no law that says you have to be NICE to other people user. That's fundamentally un-American.

Uhhhhh no, sweetie, you stop for ME.

Floridafag here, I'd die within a month because the geriatric boomers here are horrendous fucking drivers.

Not in NY, onramp is for getting up to speed. Get on the fucking throttle and be concious that there are people behind you on the onramp who also need to speed up and merge.

this is why i hate women

Not in California

>Sierra Leone
>Mexico
???