Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

>What is Guild Wars 2?
Guild Wars 2 is an active free-to-play MMORPG from ArenaNet, the sequel to Guild Wars 1, with events taking place 250 years after its timeline.
>Discord
discord.gg/greCqvQ
>Guilds
pastebin.com/zCUYwWF0
>Guides
pastebin.com/ZU4uUREV

This thread has botspam, she copies image files and names, identify yourself by using gw2 in your name and reply directly to the OP. Discord still recommended!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dKQ6DQ8Q450
youtube.com/watch?v=KtsiVqENodg
youtube.com/watch?v=HUzLO2GpPv4
ebay.com/itm/2-Gamepad-Joypad-Controller-SEGA-SATURN-SS-version-JAP-JAPAN-a12-De-0623K-/192264885206?hash=item2cc3e153d6:g:VesAAOSwzlNZgYu8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

when does new link come out

This thread is giving me the good feels.

FFXIV is the best current MMO.

>reading the forums

The term you're looking for is stable 30 fps, that means it won't go below it.
Locked just means it won't exceed it, it doesn't mean there's no drops.

That's not a PVM, that's a 13" Zenith Space Command. RF only for my NES and Genesis.

I have an actual PVM, a 2530 in storage waiting to be used.

You could just emulate yourself for free. Why pay to do that on Wii U?

>CV64 has nomusic
>where are le epic Castlevania guitar solos?

youtube.com/watch?v=dKQ6DQ8Q450

youtube.com/watch?v=KtsiVqENodg

youtube.com/watch?v=HUzLO2GpPv4

There was like a 99% chance that the pin connector just needed heavy cleaning.

Requesting Knuckles being retarded

when does new link come out

It's Atlus who's pushing Ann into people

ebay.com/itm/2-Gamepad-Joypad-Controller-SEGA-SATURN-SS-version-JAP-JAPAN-a12-De-0623K-/192264885206?hash=item2cc3e153d6:g:VesAAOSwzlNZgYu8

>retarded easypissy fighting games are the best!
I'm sorry for your low IQ

It's still HoMM3, but many sprites have been replaced with Warcraft 2 sprites. The gameplay is unchanged.

What does a good stats page look like to you?
Which characters as most played make you want to avoid at all costs?

Yeah. Hong Kong's narrative isn't as good, but it had some neat gameplay tweaks that might make it a little weird to go back to Dragonfall later.

Nostalgia sells

Wont be in DMN!

I don't think GENNY vst has been mentioned. I think that might be worth a look

found my answer

>Reference
Probably not

this can be applied to literally every MMO

Was running that light card on mori, and I'd keep poking wiling with mark, he'd gotten low and ran away and he got cursed. Everytime he saw me for the rest of the game he'd run away. I will say our Grux being there was pretty good too.

Ok?

>halfway decent

Where have you been? This is shaping up to be one of the best games of 2018.

here the NES was the Nintendo, the SNES the "Super Nintendo"

I like Jacks

fuck off pedo

>PC retards create discord redd*t autism and ruin an entire general
imagine my shock

i me :^)
Vaykor Hek is good. Tigris also but does mor damage.
Vaykor has more shots and health on proc though which makes it my favorite out of the shotguns

Not a perfect game, but I like it.

I think all of them are normal save Bonnie who has a thiccer bottomed endo.
Failing that check his two pastes that act as blueprints.

I think that's a modern concept like those cookie clicker things.

But anyway, virtual pets and Tamagotchi.

Jesus Christ... that poor woman

I tried but not many ships carry vidya games and my somali crew mates realised I was white

Didn't mean to reply.

This is the first footage that scared me. Everything else shown up to this point has been great.

>want to start to play all unreleased Famicom games
>realize it's impossible because many are simply lost
>realize what can be found will be shitty and incomplete
>realize i can into english, unlike OP

Supposedly she might appears in Congo, since we'll dismantle the Morninglight. At elast, she will if she's still involved with them.

5kbro, post some kakariko village screenshots pls

reminder that GRIMMWAH is out now and something must be delivered

its funny how quickly barons killed it

anyone who cares about the dbfz game is underage

But how do you back it up?

A huge reason I got one of these is because I don't trust my batteries to last or be reliable.

There a BN and Star Force anime that went on for like 300 episodes.

I use to watch that show everyday. Sucks that it got cancelled. I think there was a Peter Pan cartoon show I use to watch that aired on the same channel that Video Power was on.

Just stick a 10/100 NIC in it and transfer via Ethernet.

Yes.

>like Virtua Racing or Star Fox?
Well, there's those thousands of other games that use special hardware that no flash cart handles, but aside from that, no. kek.

Thank you for the stage play link. Have you any plan to upload the musicals as well?

Next time try not to put waifu in the OP.

it was post apocalyptic
not really much you can do with that besides brown and junk everywhere

that fishing place with the tires on the sides of the docks in BL1 was my favorite place

how cool were the old sprite icons for itmes in game in general, they'd be so low res and just drawn weirdly they'd just be open for interpretation some times and you had all silly nick names for all types of items

>console war thread
be gayer gaylord
sage

N-E-S but I say snes

slightly
not really in important ways

it's honestly more of a graphical mod than anything else unless you go enable the hardcore settings

the only big change is mantling and not being able to do that before was pretty dumb

>He can't play it now
Console does what PCan't.
I'm buying it twice.

Is it worth doing over 50 quests for that hunter thing fron Slisgays endgame?

Makes me feel a little bit better about almost being 21 and just now getting my ged

i'm not going to bother explaining to you why draenor's is one of the most technically impressive usages of cg of all time

instead ill show you this single pic

You should feel ashamed of yourself.

He was op but it was fun.

Now hes no fun and almost no reason to pick him over soldier unless you have an aimbot.

World of Final Fantasy

No big black tiddies, no siding with evil.

I never replay games.

Like Fire Emblem Awakening.

The biggest meme is people thinking transparent game development means they're going to share every single thing with you, its great.

Someone mentioning transparency and people think they deserve a seat at board meetings and shit

slightly
not really in important ways

it's honestly more of a graphical mod than anything else unless you go enable the hardcore settings

the only big change is mantling and not being able to do that before was pretty dumb

Did you knew that if you push the truck at the harbor of MS Anne, you could catch a new? Realy works

silent line

Thanks for reminding I need to replay it soon

>mage mirror matchup
>whoever draws DK first wins

WOAH

waiting for the basement guy

Preorder cancelled

It's the strongest, most significant enemy in each level. It's pretty obvious why that makes it a 'boss'. The boss is the highest up of a set group, the one in charge.

The fact is they're pirating and collectively ruin the industry. Paid DLC, cookie cutting, I partly blame all that on them.

Odds are the wires were done by some tard trying to fix the broken solder joint.

Talk to a professional about why you feel this way. lol. Seriously. What makes you feel this way?

>1 day of maintenance
>vs 2 months of nothing

shit, let's hope StoolCory's got FR for that burn

Mm'kay, thanks

They need to fire Iizuka. The man is most likely senile.

Problem is, I dunno who would take him place.

gunnac on easy mode is hella comfy

just download the original iso as i did

Thinking of updating beyond 1.7.10 because of immsersive engineering/petroleum and quark
Should i?

>this slow
>12 players

12m and hour?

If you have played other Undervanias before it will probably change your view on them.

Looks fine, nigger.
>but it isn't all original
And it was probably yellow and cracked. Who gives a fuck.

Direct Download everything from Legends World.

>Didn't bother to update the weekly reset info
Why are you such a faggot?

bummer

are you making these threads because grimwah fanboys would bury you on codex

I tried it a while ago and came to the conclusion that it's a bad game. I never figured out what causes new games to unlock, and many of the games are bullshit hard.

I just chase the stats yo.

Primal. I have a number of unopened games. Most are for PS2 or PS3, though, so not retro.

There is literally no competition though. It's going up against consoles that have been in the market for years.