Camaro SS

Hey Veeky Forums I'm thinking about getting me a 2011 Camaro SS. I wanted to know what's the maintenance and upkeep like with these things? I've test driven one a couple of times and it's a blast to drive, but I wanted to know about cost of keeping them. Anyone got one? Anyone know of anything I should ask about them before I buy one?

Betcha no matter what SS you look at, it will have had all of it's life driven hard and with bare minimum care, and the autotragic versions will be more common cause of Boomer and youngster leasing cause "automatic is sOoOoOo much better for city driving and it's easier" or the shittiest answer of all time "because launch"

It's easy to maintain. The engine is kinda ticked under the windshield which sucks reaching the back half but otherwise fine

I got a 43k miles one lined up for me from a stealership, need to build credit by (((financing)))

What do parts cost look like?

Cheap

my farts smell like garbage, give me your phone number

Owned a 2012 SS vert from 34k-46k miles. Mine needed a front LCA replaced, had some leaks, the clutch plate in the transmission replaced, and some rear suspension issues that were never identified. Mine was a bit of an exception, so besides that, they're pretty reliable cars. Just fat and don't like cornering tight.

Do it OP

as a person who started 3 threads asking for advice on future car purchases and getting zero feedback from these retarded autistic grease monkeys, i hope you run out of gas
and fuck this place
it fucking sucks
you're all assholes
#ImAudi

Avoid the automatic models, they got the worse L99 6.2 L V8 which makes a good amount of less horsepower and torque all in the name of "muh mpgs".

Plus the 6 speed auto in it is trash. Try to get a 6 speed manual one

3k civic

Get a real f body instead of that shitheap

>Mocks OP for not getting a "reeaal cmairo"
>Posts a pic with one good Camaro, a fat disco piece of shit, a life sized plastic Hot Wheels car, and an autistic Cavalier

All better than a pigfat caricature you can't see out of.

I’m just here to rep the Camaro. So much fucking better than the stang.

Also: the visibility is not a big deal. You’ll adjust to it, like anyone else would.

This guy speaks the truth.. it took me about a half hour to get used to the belt line in my 16Ss

Australian cars are shit thank god the use the all american ALPHA platform

*now

Did I mis-type something?

Just get a older mustang with voy racer mods that pig fat is slow

Do it op. I love my 2010 ss. Car is a near illegal amount of fun. Don't listen to the haters. Maintenence is actually super cheap. Getting a 2017 next month.

I'm thinking of gettin one in Europe. How do you think ill be for parts.

Don't

Honestly I wish I could help my camabro. In American though. I don't really have any idea or frame of reference as far as parts in Europe. I'd imagine its significantly more expensive than in the states. Parts are dirt cheap here because there are camaros of every gen all over the place and a chevy dealer in just about any town.

>real f body
>doesn't include split bumper

You're a goof.

It was hard enough finding a pic that both included an third gen and excluded the 5th gen