So these piece of shit ex soviet cars like lada and uaz are making a comeback

So these piece of shit ex soviet cars like lada and uaz are making a comeback

They are made on their original manufacture line from 1970s and they are 95% the same as the models from the 70s, yet their price is higher than new fucking Opels and VWs

Why are the ruskies so fucking retarded? Why do they price these shits so high? If they would sell these trash cars at a reasonable low price they would sell thousands easily

Russian cars are all trash, new or old. Let them charge millions for that crap for all you should care

they would be good budget cars but russians are retarded

because it'll outperform any Opel or VW on a crash test and off road.
it's a non-pussified g wagen

No, its a shitty old piece of shit car

>No, its a shitty old piece of shit car
>brand new car
>old
uh huh

>letöltés
Pusta Mexican found

this old piece of shit car still sells just fine

>Why do they price these shits so high
because these will outlive you
my gramps still has his, and he's had it since before I was born. And he doesnt only drive it on the road, his niva has seen some shit you wouldnt believe

They wont last.more than 15 years, we had the unfortunate to have a lads too and it was an unrealiable and uncomfortable pos

So, your [car's brand] won't last more than 4-5 without rusting as fuck or starting to deteriorate all the moving parts and/or the engine.
15 yrs is still over 10 years more on the road than any other new pos.

you just had a lemon m8

Then why dont you get one?

>because it'll outperform any Opel or VW on a crash test

I doubt it would even be up to the Mustang's 2 star levels.

Import fees. In Russia they are among the cheapest new cars.
Also, your VWs can't into actual offroad, while Niva is outright one of the best offroaders ever made.
>crash test
Nah, Niva is made of tinfoil like any 80s shitbox. It's also tiny.

Its called 4x4 URBAN :^}}}}

>expensive

How poor are you?
They're less than 10k, one of the cheapest cars on the market.

German market btw, not slavland.

>Expensive if you add the monthly bus pass

Fixed it for you OP

19 500$ is the price of an urban version, costs more than a Crossland X or a Duster

k

I didnt say they are expensive, I said that they cost too much compared.to what they are and how they are equipped achmed

bought a '98 niva two weeks ago
am russian
ask your questions

then go buy one in poland or serbia

>price is higher

Same reason why Grand Cherokee is $100k+ in Europe.

It's the taxes and dealer markup.

Just checked few Russian dealers:

Niva classic - 453000 rub - 6.506 Euro

Niva urban - 516000 rub - 7.407 Euro

Niva urban in Germany - 12.390 Euro

So it's not the Russians but maximum jews in EU govt and another set of jews in stealerships.

SRT8 is $135k where I live.

I don't know I love EU and Europe in general but wtf, does healthcare and free uni education really cost that much?

base classic nivas can be even cheaper

Also, spare parts for Lada's are ridiculously. Like 10-100 times cheaper then equivalent parts for euro/us/jap/korean cars. (at least around here)

Most of those manufacturers expect a lot of their revenue to come from their service network, with parts and services etc, but Lada pretty much sells the parts at not a lot of profit.

And we're talking bearings, piston rings, stuff that's not that drastically different between manufacturers.

Still doesnt justify the price, parts for a Suzuki Jimny are cheap too and a J has more extras than electronic front windows while still being a very good offroader

It does when they don't expect to make revenue through their service network. They have to make up the profit somewhere.

But like everyone else in the thread already said, it's mostly import taxes, and the west putting a lot of economic pressure on Russia.

So? There's thousands and thousands of chevrolets and fords etc. from the fucking 30s still driving around. Any old pos will last forever if you just fix it over and ovet again, and the niva is so barebones stone age technology that a fucking gorilla could fix it with a coconut and old tractor parts.

It does not, a fucking shit Lada for the price of a Golf VII is simply not justifiable

They can sell the Vesta for a reasonable price, they simply overprice the 4x4 for some retarded reason, maybe they hope that nostalgia will sell it or some other unreal shit

Again, they're super cheap wherever there aren't punitive taxes against Russia.

As far as it being more expensive then a Vesta? No shit Sherlock. A little transverse FWD drivetrain is a lot less expensive then all
the differentials, reduction box etc. What the Vesta has the Niva doesn't (plastic electronics) is super cheap in comparison.

How drunk we're you? We're you on land stolen from Ukraine at the time?

those wont make it trough eastern europe mud if their lives depended on them though

Are you telling me an old as fuck landbarge won't to something it was never supposed to? Hold tf up son, I can't believe that.

the entire fucking point of the niva is that it can traverse all this shit, of course i'll list it as a pro

Good goy! Things like (((crumple zones))) that total a vehicle in an accident are essential safety features!

The two door has a pretty nice aesthetic for being a lightly-updated commiebox.

If they would actually update it and its interior wouldnt look like it was pulled straight from the 70s then it would be a good car after the cut its price in half

The 4x4 3-door is $8k USD new. How the fuck do you expect them to cut that price in half?

>why expensive compared to vw
Non optimised manufacturing and economy of scale

Its 13 500$

Yep, much better to save the vehicle by crumpling your legs and face

Hello fellow Fagyar

Urban 1.7 != 4x4 3-door
And why are you looking at prices in Hungary? 4x4 3-door starts at 453,900 Rubels.

Why would I look at russian prices when im not russian?

classic barely costs less

>Things that totally happened for the first 60 years of automotive history
How did people ever survive driving before muh crumple zones?

If they got into an accident, they didn't.

Damn you are retarded

Fucking moron can't understand that crashes are way more survivable then the used to be.

Not drunk and in Moscow.