Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Last /tosg/ edition
Already dead >Latest big update (bosses, summons, DPK gone, TBL closed and fishing system)
treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1057

>Upcoming changes
R9: never ever!
New Adventure Journal: treeofsavior.com/page/news/view.php?n=1065
New Card Effects: docs.google.com/document/d/1HeFXLzODIesKCviYQ8I8HhdtLDODNKJZDUw-d-ohdCI

>Info and details about re-balance
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/ktest-ktos-class-rework-thread-important-info-in-1st-post/354628

>HG 315 Purple Weapons X Practonium Purple Weapons
pastebin.com/78mTQn1Y

>Latest Patch Notes
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=3&n=1

>Current events
treeofsavior.com/page/news/?c=33&n=1
and ingame 'News' button

>Can I play the game now?
International version available on Steam RIGHT NOW. The Korean and Japanese servers are non-steam (Nexon)

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd
This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links

>Addon Manager (includes jTOS and iTOS addons)
github.com/JTosAddon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager/releases

>Database, skill planner and other stuff
DO NOT FOLLOW BUILDS FROM TOSBASE BEFORE ASKING FOR ADVICE HERE
tos.neet.tv

>Extra Stat Points
pastebin.com/6Y3R7aYt

>Hunting Grounds locations and gear spreadsheet (all in RNG cubes now)
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1fP4G1JjL2pj6wMfpL_3o9pFWYIKpr3QnYgQ-XTfK21k

>Servers
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA) Fedimian(EU) Silute(SA) Telsiai(SEA)

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.

>Klaipeda
Futureproof (ApplyAFineHorse3)
cute (Merigolds and Majiene)

>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)

>Telsiai
Comfy (neshoi)

>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)

>Silute
Lewd (Nanaumi)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133311gg
tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133311gg.3a4f5f.1f2f6a75.1a21314a516181
tos.neet.tv/items/628029
youtube.com/watch?v=HsRzMoPLDUU
youtube.com/watch?v=O_nJ6UqAtOo
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/problem-solved-really/368723/40
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime tidies xd

R7 memes were the best

Reminder rodelero is the only magic tank in the game

>not opening sockets first
retard

That's not mine.

>When peltasta was the only viable swordman class and it was used only for taunt
>no peltasta no party
Good times

can anyone recommend a nice musketeer build?
and what would be it's stat distr.?
thanks in advnc.

rember grinding?

oh quote didnt work

Evac was the worst

Evac was shit and everyone should have skipped it

Archer2>Qs3>Scout>Musk2
Is this anygood?

Archer2Sapper3Falc1Musk2 full STR for standard PvE.
Archer2Hunter3Falc1Musk2 full STR for comfy grinding, farming and good pairing with Falc3 in ET if the party's accepting anyone to complete the party.
Archer2QS1Scout1Rogue1Falc1Musk2 for... PvP is ded, so don't do this.
Archer3QS3Musk2 Full DEX for madman machinegun build.

evac was better than alemeth

and for this tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133311gg
what would be its skills?

So they can convince other people to accept a useless Krivis in the party even though ERP is the only thing they can do while under Dark Sight now.

People did evac just after getting past an exp wall, of course it seemed faster but it was shit.

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3133311gg.3a4f5f.1f2f6a75.1a21314a516181

The remaining points in Archer and Musk skills are up to you to decide.

Thank you very much

no, the base exp in evac was better than alemeth, only the job exp sucked hard there

and at these levels you are close to rank7 and wanted to get class exp.
evac was shit

In evac you were already r7.
You hit r7 mid truffles.

Early R8 was the best. People used to complain endgame maps had almost no mobs before R8 was released and Blue Spion Archers were a bit scary because of Spiral Arrow. Then R8 was released and people got their first traumatic experience in Inner Wall 8. Didel Tower Shield was one of the most desired items in the game and everyone had to stop leveling up to make their Virtov set or a welfare Grynas set to proceed.

Man, how I miss grinding parties. Alemeth and Evac was kinda boring, but it was fun to grind at Storage, Maven and then at Timerys, Jeromel Park and Nobreer Forest.

>he had to grind after maven

Early r8 was overkill, even with gemmed grynas armor a lot of mobs were way overtuned and you could die to an unlucky ambush. I really don't like this percentile defense stuff, the effectiveness needs to be halved or something the game is too easy now.

It was a time when players dared to talk to one another. You'd find a grind party, hell there were even questing parties just from how brutal the mobs were.

Now, all you get are completely mute players who can't even lift a finger to say hi or thanks in queues. Whales that would rather solo queue and use clear vouchers than even try to get a party together, until theyre 317, do their pract quest, and then afk fish or necro farm. It's not even a meme anymore to ask if this game is online or if you're just playing with a bunch of bots.

defense is fine, mobs just have pitiful low attack.
Stuff in solmiki or world bosses do a lot of damage if you have a shit armor.

>hunting grounds were designed as "party content"
>if far more efficient to just solo
What the fuck where they thinking

>66% or 100% Armor buff coming soon

Does pardoner shop scaling ever get nerfed or are we stuck with the "everyone has 2500 blessing forever" meta?

remember when this class was so broken that mr kim refused to give us a pract weapon

>questing parties
Remember when people had to form a party to defeat Glutton in that Elgos Monastery questline because it was bugged and the boss was insanely strong? Remember when people needed a party to defeat the Centaurs in Khamadon Forest? Or to defeat Turtai in Zima Suecourt questline?

I'm already bracing for disappointment in R9. The game will still be easy and a speedrun to max level to do more chores than what we have to do now.

it was nerfed already: all buffs will run out while the shop is open, so you can't transmit prana (and make abusive transmit prana centipedes), but one can still sell buffs based on their own spr. the only buff that still persists is divine might and I doubt people will rework this

IMO, pardoners are fine, my only concern is the +90 SPR cash shop bracelets. blessing runs out with a few hits and is very subpar at the end game, sometimes not even worth the buff slot

>refused
More like forgot.
Like how he forgot Orange Pract weapons are supposed to have 3 slots while Black Horn has 2.

It's not fine, my priest is functionally useless except for revive because of Pardoners, it's lame as fuck.

sloots don't have the rights to make demands

Or how he forgot pistols are supposed to have 1 slot and Aspana has 3.

I want a cute 1:1 size popolion plushie!

I'm sorry I hurt you

what the fuck is the ice pack reward from the new event?

tos.neet.tv/items/628029

r8 is pretty well designed all things considered. Chores is a meme, if you don't want to do Saalus etc you can just go farm field mobs and make the same or more money if you know what you're doing. What I really want out of r9 is some challenging party content that doesn't encourage static cliques ala world boss and isn't a boring slog like ET.

Did all of that solo
As a diev :^)

>r8 is pretty well designed
It's too bad it was released a year ago and they've done nothing to expand it. Zero new instances, maps, mobs, quests, etc.

Stop being a shitty priest

>Getting more wing drops than what I selected this week

IMC fucked something up, didn't they?

They are probably just at the same chance.

>Solo'd the Alch 3 quest
>Without being a pyrolinker with agny

what the fuck
blessing form pardoner runs out half way of the dungeon
priests also brings mass heal, better uptime monstrance, revive/ress and stone skin

you should be thankful to pardoners because they allow priests to roll lv 1 sacrament/aspersion builds and the chance to actually focus on good skills

Haven't played in a while. Is my dragoon still trash heap? Has anything changed significantly about itemization before Solmiki or is my 315 leather and sissels still the best shit?

>Is my dragoon still trash heap?
Yes.
> Has anything changed significantly about itemization
No.

Jesus. I never realized how slow shit moved when I was actually playing. I see they made one actually smart decision and finally put the token in that whale cube though.

Ok, let me brag about soloing hard content from early R8 too then.

After a few tries, I noticed I could Dethrone him to death out of his range. Thank god Dethrone has low CD and it was good back then.

>good
You mean broken

now what?
what are we going to do now?

It was never my intention to push you away

play better games

>r9 is at the very least 4 months away still
There's nothing to do except farming silver, nothing even sells anymore.

play other bad games

I wanted to be different for you

The best was pre iCBT.

Where everyone thought everyone was going to have a role, the game would have partying of more than 5 players and we would have balanced classes with strong and weak points.

member the 40-man raid hype

rember when the BRs for got gas'd

>pre iCBT
FUCK YOU. I hate you for remembering me that they ruined most of our expectations.

>tfw no badass corpse golem Shoggoth
youtube.com/watch?v=HsRzMoPLDUU

>corpse golem Shoggoth
Literally a Netherbovine

>people still clinging to a time long gone and dreams that will never come true
Why not just accept it and learn to enjoy what you've got?
Even if you consider yourself straight, if you take a 9 inch dick up your ass every day you will eventually start to like it.

That time, Shoggoth was supposed to take the form of the equipped card in the Necromicon.

See:
youtube.com/watch?v=O_nJ6UqAtOo

rember happy day is good

I sell r8 matts every day still, there's still demand.

>2017
>still playing this p2w trash with no end game content

Just why?

Rember when Futureproof was a meme guild but not such a bad meme?

Apex lmao They gave the guy a brand new item.
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/problem-solved-really/368723/40

>Mikumo
>:cry: pls gib my miki back
L0L

Holy ERPER. You've been down too long in the MEMEnight sea. Oh what's becoming of me?

Ride the CUTIES. You can see his stripes but you know he's clean. Oh don't you see what I mean?

Gotta get the FUN™. Holy ERPER

Got shiny DISCORDS. Like the eyes of a cat in the black and blue. Something is coming for you, LEWD out!

Race for the morning. You can hide in the sun 'till you see the light. Oh we will pray it's all right

Gotta get the FUN™, get the FUN™

Between the KIM's lies. There's a truth that's hard as steel, yeah. The vision never dies. Life's a never-ending wheel, say

Holy ERPER. You're the star of the masquerade. No need to look so afraid

Jump, jump, jump on the CUTIES. You can feel his heart but you know he's mean. Some light can never be seen, yeah!

Gotta get the FUN™, get the FUN™. Gotta get the FUN™, get the FUN™, yeah

Holy ERPER, FUTUREPROOF. You're the one who's clean. Holy ERPER, Holy ERPER. There's a CUTIE in the blue coming after you, Holy ERPER

Oh Holy ERPER. Yeah, alright. Get the FUN™, get the FUN™, get the FUN™. Holy ERPER, Holy ERPER. Oh Holy ERPER. Hmmm hmm hmm

COME PLAY WITH FUTURPROOF AND HAVE ALL KINDS OF FUN™, PM ApplyAFineHorse3 FOR INVITES TODAY!

Did you know another games?

>IMC will restore an item with zero potential because brainlet didnt understand what zero potential means
>IMC wont restore a solmiki gear that was accidentally deleted because of a glitch in the shitty UI

No the dude's problem was a real bug. You CAN put 0 pot items in team storage.

The funny part is how they said they couldn't restore the pikachu's solmiki robe he discarded because "they don't have tools for that".

Can you fuck off? Why did you delete the last post? I hid it for a reason nigger.

>They gave the guy a brand new item.
But they didn't?
It's clearly his crossbow, with enhancement, potential and all.

>discarding an item while upgrading it by accident
That guy literally too dumb to breath, you need to DRAG an item to discard it, while you need to CLICK to upgrade it, how the fuck did he mess that up?

>It's clearly his crossbow, with enhancement, potential and all.

I messed up the spacing on the last one

To be fair the difference between dragging and clicking is simply moving the mouse.

>how the fuck did he mess that up?
It can happen when you blindly click Yes on every prompt. The UI often has trouble registering mouseup events.

literally a couple of posts above

It's still his fault for being a retard, while that guy's crossbow was an actual bug (item not reverting back to tradeable after being untranscended)

>literally a couple of posts above
I know tardlord. I said "brand new" in a sense that they created an item from scratch to fix his bug (and forgot to put back the gems).
It was in contrast to what the support told Mikumo (no tools, etc, etc fuck off).
It doesn't matter who's fault it was dumb servant of autismo.

Saying that they can't restore his item is true though, and doesn't mean they couldn't make a new one :^)
It's just a polite way to say fuck off you retard.

>The funny part is how they said they couldn't restore the pikachu's solmiki robe he discarded because "they don't have tools for that".
nice excuse for "fuck you retard". they can just create any item

Yeah. Fuck off now.

Wow rude much

Hey fp mod i know you are a faggot but even if it's your guild do your job faggot.

What actually happens to someone that they come to this thread every day to doompost? Any sensible person would just leave without a word, what kind of emotional damage has kim inflicted onto you?

>growing community.jpg

>what kind of emotional damage has kim inflicted onto you?
How new are you?

Trump wins the war and annexes Korea, all according to plan. Kim is evicted and (You) are placed in charge of IMC. What top five things do you change/remove/add to the game?

I add more anime tiddies.

I wish this game didnt become what it did, i miss all of you fags and everyone i played with in early FP wars