I have in my possession a very rare set of wheels...

i have in my possession a very rare set of wheels. they're about 25 years old and have been garage-kept their entire lives. they are in mint condition. the company that made them went out of business 20 years ago. they'll only fit on a very specific subset of vehicles, and these vehicles are very popular in the tuning scene. this specific wheel is a classic that everyone wanted back in the day.

how should i go about selling these wheels? they are worth thousands and i don't want to get scammed. i won't take paypal or western union, only a money order. i'll ship them anywhere in the US.

Bring a trailer

looks like they don't have wheel classifieds and i can't find any of the cars they fit on either

Trips of Satan, be gone!

What kind of car are they for?

just post a pic of the wheels or tell us what they are, faggot, no need for a wild goose chase

posting a single image would be doxxable info. i'm literally the only one in the US who has these wheels

That picture tells me this is a troll thread. Move on folks.

the post a google image or whatever

OK fine. No one here gives half a shit but whatever.

List them for sale on the enthusiast forum for that particular car. Most of these forums have a for sale section, that's probably the best place to sell them, or an auction site, possibly ebay.

Are 25 year old tires even good? I know they've been kept in a garage, but wouldn't they still deteriorate a bit?

Im curious, what wheels

what's the make of the wheels, at least?
failure to provide add'l info will cement the fact this is a larp thread and that OP in an irredeemable faggot

>frog poster
Bait thread Bois.

ok well as long as you guys promise not to doxx me. they are very rare teddy bear wheels.

Callin bullshit. Need simestamp

Time stamp*

they are trash, old wheels are brittle

it's a larp thread. Ronal teddies aren't even rare

Same dumbass thought process that makes people put their thumb over the license plate on Craigslist despite hundreds to thousands of people seeing it every time they drive the damn thing on a road......

Op, no one cares what wheels you have, if they are truly as rare as you say they are then sell them on eBay and make the buyer pay shipping. If they are as rare as you say, you’ll have no problem getting top dollar.

>Living in New Jersey
>Thinking Teddies are rare

Who the fuck would want this.

after 5 years tires are pretty much dead after 10 useless
the rubber dries out and hardens up
really bad will have lots of cracks

The actual tires OP, are fucked. Even if they don’t look it, the rubber compound is fucked.

I hope you don’t sell those as working tires. Very dangerous.