His car doesnt have a real name

>his car doesnt have a real name
>its just random numbers and letters and shit

My car has a billion names names.
Fairlady, 350z, Z33, "fucking piece of shit that leaks oil from every orifice"

I know most people name their car, but I've never been into doing that myself. Does this make me a bad car man? :(

Its fine. I make a point of not naming things bigger than myself. Prevents the urge to lewd it. Guns get names, cars not so much.

If asked though I refer to my Forester as Nathan. As in Nathan Bedford Forester. Depending on audience, it is usually a pretty good laugh.

>Guns get lewded
Good man.

>gs300, aristo, JZS160, ugly piece of shit.

accord is a word but a very boring one

Infinity

My friends have given my car half a dozen different names. Volvo-chan is the one I've started using around the weebs and nerds. Others call it the Shitbox, the slowmobile, the brick, etc etc.

>implying a car where the numerical designation tells you the displacement is a bad thing

If there isn't a puddle under a vq35de, there's nothing in it

My jeeps name is Theodore Ness. Or TedNess for short. Ive almost got rid of all the rust though and i think when i do ill give it a better name

How about you get a car with a name and just remember which engine you have? I have a Legacy with a 2.5, I wouldn't want it to just be named L25.

Or it could be in the trim level, such as my Legacy 2.5GT

Yeah but then I can't tell what it is when I see it on the road.

Why should you? What the fuck does it matter to you cunt?

RSX/Integra
>Hmm

pls stop frens i just sold my 06 lgt 5spd and i miss it i want to sudoku

rather have a MX5 than some gay miata

I guess I shouldn't post this picture then

To know that the agitated cunt in her bmw who just cut you off doesn't stand a chance if you pass her wot, since the 2.0 diesel can't accelerate her 5 series enough

>leaks oil from every orifice
Don't make it sound so lewd