Miata alternatives

As title says what re good handling sports cars other than Miata they are too damn expensive and suffer from I know what I got syndrome. What are some other sporty alternatives.
>No mr2
These are even worse, half of them are crashed and still asking 3k

>NA Miata
>Expensive

what? Either you are jobless teenager or just a NEET. at the most $5k is not expensive. shit you can even find an NB Miata for slightly cheaper or the same price

its totally feasible to find one for $3k in decent condition. Where the fuck do you live?

There are no cars similar to the NA Miata. Its competitor at the time it released was the Honda Del Sol.

tl;dr get a job and stop being a poorfaggot.

if miatas are expensive to you then you arent going to get anything remotely like one.

buy some shitbox hatchback and cut the roof off

>>no mr2
do you want a miata alternative or not?
im assuming you live in america if your this dumb so you wont have access to an mgf

if you dont mind it looking ugly and gross you can get one thats been ruined by a drift fag for pennies

Pontiac Fiero

what's your budget?

other sporty alternatives:
Pontiac Fiero
pretty much any econobox with an IRS (Civic, Integra, RSX)
econoboxes with well tuned chassis' (Chevy Cobalt SS, Saturn Ion Redline, Subaru Impreza WRX)

This. even with the 2.5L Iron Puke engine they are still fun to drive.

>Pontiac Fiero
lol

>chevy cobalt SS

expensive ass insurance due to so many young males buying these cars and crashing them

>Saturn Ion Redline
lol

>Subaru Impreza WRX
Fun car. Garbage transmission. Garbage headgaskets.

There is no better car for the moneyvthan a miata. Save up mein neger.

I have checked out several and can't seem to get a decent one for 3k after offering, tbqh I don't want to go higher than kbb value because they are so common, I checked out like 10 so far, all were sold for asking price, should I just have and buy one at their asking price? I went and one needed like 1k in immediate work and they were asking 4k and I offered 3k they still say no, these people are so stubborn

Mark 3 supra

Saturn sky / Pony Solctice.
Fifth gen prelude.
Dodge Daytona (not na nor v6)
Volvo C70 t5.
Pontiac Fiero.
Lexus SC400.
Celica GT-S.
Subaru SVX

>No fun allowed

Kys busrider

I dont see you suggesting anything you fucking kike

Also Honda Del Sol

> 2.5L Iron Puke engine

Porsche 924/944
>good handling
>about 1000 kg
>pop up headlights
>2.0L engine is reliable but has no power

Downsides:
>Asbestos
>some spare parts are expensive
>oil changes require V-8 levels of oil
Upsides:
>2,5-3L engines have some power
>some spare pars are cheap
>long oil change intervals
>large trunk
>4 seats

meh. The Iron Duke has its fans, small as the fanbase is. As weak as that engine is (like 90 HP), it's known to have pretty bomb-proof reliability.
and if you don't want the iron duke, you can swap in any number of engines, from a high output Quad 4 or a turbocharged or supercharged Ecotec to LQ1 or L67 V6's, or even LS1 V8s and beyond. It's all been done.

Every single problem you can have with the Fiero has an aftermarket solution. Hell, even the interior. Don't like the dashboard/door panels/center console? BAM! Bolt in replacement.

>Every single problem you can have with the Fiero has an aftermarket solution.
what about the fact that it is a fucking fiero?

Now it's a Ferrari.

>other than Miata they are too damn expensive

the fuck are you talking about? I bought my '96 NA for $2400 and three years later sold it for $1900. A super-clean one is like $3-5K.

That is dirt cheap.

Miatas are cheap as fuck, the only cheaper decent handling cars would maybe be those old lightweight French FWD shitboxes

I own a Miata

These are my posts there's nothing like the NA/NB Miata with similar after market support (which is fucking huge) in its price range. Anything that gets remotely close is the Honda S2000 and those are just getting more expensive by the day