What does La Creatura drive?

What does La Creatura drive?

fucking checked

you fucking loser

Uber, because it's cheaper way to the hospital than an ambulance for when you get shot

quints don't lie

Wow, checkem. You have quite an honor user

does that make uber driver an criminal accessory

La creatura is an /int/ meme, /pol/ hates it and lacks the creativity to come up with their own memes because alt-rights have shit for brains

These threads are the reason (along with all the anonymous comments they make) I would never befriend a white person. granted most people are shit anyways so they aren't worth befriending in the first place

my first witnessing of quints in the wild. thank you

Shut it down fellas.
This will be the answer no matter what.

el error de la natura...

why, because they hate nonwhites? i'm white and i hate the 56% meme because it's european faggots way of attempting to call themselves better

>I'm white

White people don't want to be your friend, m8.
t. 56%

this is why i hate this shit meme, i have blonde fucking hair and blue eyes, everyone in my family tree is white. it's retarded.

I just said I wouldn't want to be friends anyways. You're actually illiterate.

again 99% of the people i encounter on the daily are absolute imbeciles. it's rare to find intelligent people like myself and clearly you aren't one

>intelligent people like myself
holy shit you sound like such a faggot

Don't get this meme
What am I missing ?

>americans feel left out from rallying
>putt on over to europe
>kills all spectators, nobody left to rally for

the 'joke' is that when you discount hispanic americans, only 56% of people in the USA are actually white. the rest is thinly veiled racism and pathetic eurocentrism

That was Ford's Euro division and they'd been rallying for a long time

if by all spectators you mean 4, sure.

t. 85iq

dumb and fat americunt

t. lada owner living in babushka's basement

nope

god the denial of european faggots is incredible, please go get fucked by a refugee and drive your 30 year old gopnik mobile

cook my fucken burrito, Juan

S/o/viet isn't a wh*te yurocuck

I am not europeean and I drive a 350 chevy

you are just autistic getting mad at a meme, go see a doctor because you need to stop sperging over trivial shit

>350 chev
We 19th century noe

La Creatura takes La Publico Transito
*shudders*

la atrocidad...

>he cant handle the bants