twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

true story.
K-car thread?

>this is the interior that saved Chrysler
Wow.

looks comfy

shit color but otherwise great imo

I miss bench seats

The Big Three were stuck in the 1970s for so long that they made those pieces of shit for over 12 years, and by the '80s Japan was overtaking them in full force. What the fuck were they thinking?

they did not pretend to be anything they're not. there was an gap in the market, opportunity to sell affordable cars. they aren't particularly good at anything but mechanically they are fine. we will probably never witness such simplicity ever again.

It's a shame Chrysler never went under.

>bench seats

It's funny how a minivan is keeping the Chrysler brand alive.

>have 91 dodge dynasty
>little to no content of it online
>bored of overtaking 90s nip cars
>start shitposting it on Veeky Forums, weebs get mad
>see chrysler k car hate thread every other day

epic

Is this the daily Chrysler/dodge/Plymouth ogling thread?
My horizon is a snowy boi today.

oooh~~~

it's true

don't you need bench seats for your gay sex
best minivan ever made
you can find them slaying any local dragstrip

notice how the perfect boxy contours create a crisp, defined line of

snow
––––––
no snow
other cars btfo

It's more of a crossover, really. The Pacifica was supposed to replace the standard minivans period, but the Grand Caravan is still sold under the Dodge brand so that didn't happen.

the Grand Caravan offers a hell of a lot for the money. I'd knock some broad up just for an excuse to buy one.

why bother with a woman though? Marry a dude, and adopt kids for an excuse to buy one.

The only excuse you need to buy one is because you want one
And get an older one
>marry a dude
Quit projecting your faggotry on everyone else

>Quit projecting your faggotry on everyone else

why do you hate k cars so much alphonse? no one talks about them except when you make these threads. you've probably never even really seen one. I'm a k car enthusiast and don't even see them.

I'm the gay guy you quoted. I don't hate k-cars and I'm not Alphonse.
I love K-cars. I'd love to find a clean Shadow some day

Vid related:

youtu.be/Cy_RwOsbJ0Y

My parents had them all: Aries K, Caravan, Shadow.

I practically grew up in Lee Iacocca's imagination...it was a boring place to grow up.

After they bought a LeSabre, my grandparents gave me their old 85 New Yorker. The carb on the 2.6 Mitsu never ran exactly right, but I put 40k on it before the head gasket went out about 170k miles. The seats in that thing were absolutely awesome. Nothing I've driven before or since can match them. It was a K-car, but a pretty nice K. I don't miss the 2.6 but I miss the seats.

>I practically grew up in Lee Iacocca's imagination...it was a boring place to grow up.

Kek