Thoughts?

thoughts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kSjFVH2Zc5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Not a fan of the front end but apart from that I really hope it does well. We need more light, manual V8 sports cars in the world and I'm sure it'll drive like a TVR should

Not bad...

>powered by a Ford Coyote
It's gonna be good.

>TVR
>Aluminator
>Gordon Murray
stop my dick can only get so hard

I just hope we get an actual road going Speed 12 at some point.

This, Ford may be too cucked to use their own engines but thankfully TVR is not. they are planning on racing this in GTLM so if it kills the GT that's just the final nail in the "could've had a V8" coffin. wish Gordon Muray could've been the head designer of the new Ford GT.

really really good

The front is not edgy enough, I feel. And apart from some interior details, I really like it.

only thing that could've made it better is EcoBoost

worse*

Am i the only one who notices that the TVR looks like an ugly copy of the ugly new Supra?

yes

Really, really hoping that is side-exit exhaust. When was the last time a manufacturer did that? And a much better spot to hear the engine, which being a TVR ought to sound good.

You're goddamn right it is. Same placement as the Mercedes SLR McLaren, too.

SRT/Dodge Viper. So not long ago.

Lexus won.

Again.

>Luxury GT = enthusiast sports car

will you fuck off with that god damn shitbox already. it won jack shit as well

>copy

Which is an ugly copy of TVR Sagaris. It came full circle.

The only way this thing gets me more erect is if we start seeing it in some of the crazy colors they were doing later in their life.

I fucking love TVR

shit looks straight out of carmageddon.
what the fuck is a tvr anyway, some bong shit? LMAO gtfo here with dat shit nigga hahaha buy a real car
oh wait, Veeky Forums is full of poorfags who can never afford a new car anyway aight aight no biggie
later fags

> new car in 1980
> new car in 2010

now adjust for inflation and earnings

another generic coupe

read this
also checked
a lot of underage b& on this board fail to realize this shit. money isn't what it used to be. you can't just say: OH WELL SODA WAS $1 BACK IN THEY DAY NOW IT'S $5!
that's how inflation works. prices change depending on a lot of factors, but you're still relatively at the same price point compared to earnings.
you make 40k a new car is 10k. you make 100k a new car is 40k. etc. it's no one's fault but yourself if you're a poorfag.

Disappointed that it doesn't come with the Voodoo - but I'm hoping they make an insane version with the new Predator.

The supra is a shitty copy of a toyotard designer's fever dream

>doesn't know what a TVR is
>on a Nepalese goat shearing message board

>Veeky Forums gets their all analog manual V8 god machine in 2018
will you fucking shut up with all the doomsaying now?

The only thing that could've made this better is if Ford partnered up with TVR like Toyota did BMW to make a mass-produced Corvette fighter with their V8s.

>generic
>tvr

He doesn't know about their raging uncontrollable meme machines

yikes

It's my personal opinion that Ford is waiting on the new 7.3 to run NA in GTLM. That would just make my day to see all these yuro high revving turbos get fucked by naturally aspirated American torque.

>traction control

it's like TVR doesn't even know why people like them

the FIA hates large displacement naturally aspirated engines so if such an engine were to come out of Ford they waited far too long to use it in racing as the best era of GT motorsports is over and they'd just get hit badly by BOP.

I wish they supported the GT when it was racing in GT1 as the only people who raced it were 3rd party privateers and Ford decided it was now time to get their head in the game after everything got crippled down.

I hope you actually own a car in such a non-traditional pearlescent color, will make you easy to be identified and disposed of on The Day of The Rope.

>they don't know about TVR

On the contrary, they made the switch so prominent because they knew people would want to turn that shit off.

>he doesn't augment his driving ability with man's finest technology
>he thinks he knows better than computers

You mean engulfed in flames?

It looks like all post 90's TVR's
Disguisting manchild design

poorfag

That rear end tho.
Tail lights look sexy.

Just wait until the LC F comes out, you'll be crying to your momma

So you think that if GM runs a crippled 5.5L pushrod V8 that Ford can get away with a 7.3L DOHC one?

ALL OF MY YES

The most madman of all madman cars

slower than a 1k civic with 6k in mods

OH GOD MY BENIS

its other way around
t. weeb

New Supra looks great.

Ford may be really cucked in their engine usage and neglect of their V8's, but they do still make the best V8's when they DO make them.

depends how you look at it though, considering the Viper has had that since introduction and it was introduced in the early 90's. i dont think there's been many if any NEW cars that have done side exhaust like that in a long time

>side exhaust stock

my erection is leaping to new heights

>Gosh, HURR DURR TVR muh enthusiast car HURR we enthusiast now lmao!

You absolutely wouldn't want a tvr since it's the epitome of the English rubbish shit, it will literally break down every 2 minutes and fall apart.

This board is so fucking retarded I give up, you only care about meme cars. You're beyond redemption.

>Ford Coyote V8
>not an angry edgy constipated mess
>SIDE EXHAUST

WHAT YEAR IS IT

youtube.com/watch?v=kSjFVH2Zc5E

also public notice anyone who offends any of gordon murray's creations shall be shot on sight

>no pearlecent paint
>no glass wing
>no chrome rear side pipes
>no louvered wheel arches
>no splitter
>not the right sort of curvy sexy styling

you know the car im on about lads

thats the most british thing ive ever seen

GRIFFITH!!!!!!

God i hope this thing comes and embaresses everything under $150k

It won't but i atleast hope it's the best driving car of its generation

THIS THIS FUCKING THIS SHOULD BE THE NEW Z

a brand new camaro engine almost cost the same

Ewww
I miss the 90-00s TVR look

if its NA it might be decent but since the snek is dead there aren't really any other alternative.

god, this thing was a work of art

no way TVR are paying that price though.

this is not how endurance racing works

Not one of Gordon Murray’s best designs. Probably destined to failure like the BT55

>Meme of the Rope
Only day of the rope you'll see is when you'll gather the courage to hang yourself.

Can we start making a guess when an owner will be the first owner to kill himself thinking he's a pro F1 driver?
I think within the first 3 months

>it's no one's fault but yourself if you're a poorfag.
let's not jump to retarded conclusions pal. Get that neoclassical econ dick outta your mouth.

Leave. No one likes reading your tantrums about "meme cars", which you conveniently never define, and "you're not enthusiasts!".

>0-60 in 5 seconds
Wow that would've been lightning fast in the 70s

That pants-on-head-retarded glass spoiler. I'd fucking love one of those cars.

>should not be installed on a vehicle that uses public roads

YES TVR, YOU'RE FUCKING BACK BABY!

actually, it sorta makes sense, makes you able to see backwards as well

>thoughts?
Why do we eat pizza in triangles, but it comes in a circle, in a square box?

Would you rather eat it in circles coming in squares in a triangle box?

Sure, leave the cutting to those "I deserve more than $15/hour" people. See if they get it right.

looks too generic and aggressive

sadly the lexus lc500 and new poopra look better to me.

now if only I could afford one in BRG

It has ABS and traction control by regulation, although you can turn the traction control off. I don't think it will be as dangerous as other TVR's have a reputation for

I-is Britain gonna save cars, Veeky Forums?
It's not even pigfat... how did these madmen do it??

lfa and vipers lewd child
missing some tvr style thos

>500 units
>priced out of 99% of market immediately
it's cool, and i want to see TVR thrive for being fucking madmen, but ultimately already irrelevant

Holy fuck yes, who dies in one of these first?

they did

is that a fucking keyhole what the fuck

it fucking ruins the whole rear end

probably just a place to stick license plates

pic related the "keyhole" is covered by plate

that front end is growing on me desu

Nice. TVR is officially back

What manner of fuckery are you on about?