Germany may ban diesel cars today

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/22/german-court-to-rule-on-city-bans-for-heavily-polluting-diesel-cars

Federal court will announce whether diesel ban in German cities Stuttgart and Düsseldorf are legal. If they are, several other large cities may follow, reacting to health concerns. Car makers are afraid they will have to compensate customers that bought outlawed diesel cars.

Opinions?

About fucking time. Sick of hearing manufacturers and journalists touting
>diesel is healthier than petrol, co2 is the only hazardous emmision that matters

>France and Britain will ban new petrol and diesel cars by 2040 in a shift to electric vehicles.
only 21 years left guys

greentards, not even once.

i dont get why oil-producing countries such as norway or the netherlands are also forcing the electric car meme

>muh emissions, so unhealthy
>*slurps some corn syrup*

>pollution affects only greentards

Kek, this.
The dogshit people stuff into their faces is way more unhealthy. Hence the cancer rates exploding.

More oil left to export = more shekels

Germanfag here. Its all just harrasement to push the electric car onto the market. In 10 years they will be doing similar shit with all the other cars.
Our gasoline cars already have to get stickers (red, yellow, green), you stick it into your windshield. Some areas allow only the green stickers to enter. They will make the rules stricter and new stickers.

>its all a scam to keep you buying newer shit

>t. not a jew

do your bit today, set fire to a tesla

but also less customers

They couldn´t control such a ban in a city like Stuttgart. The police forces are already at their breaking point and can´t do any more shit.

Germans forcing stickers on people. Where have I heard that before.....

>germany unable to fuck car owners even more
They always find a way
>police forces
Probably the "ordnungsamt" will do it. Its the guys that run around city and make sure things are in order. They dont belong to the police force.

Yes, but the last time these so called "people" deserved it :^)

found the heeb. Literally no humans like you

misread that. never mind.

Oil companies are all shilling for electric cars. Clearly this will somehow benefit them.
>What's that you say, there's not enough electricity to charge all these cars? Guess you'll be needing all these oil fired power stations. Also we own all the charging stations so fuck you.

why not ban the sale of new non-electric scooters instead, they smell way worse

police shifts into overclock mode when there are fines to be had. just watch

>hurr why fight against literal cancer-inducing diesel when fatasses eat shit?
Fucking faggot, not everyone is a disgusting fatass who eats like a burgerclap

>eating unhealthy is worse than airborne pollution
Get cancer

found the murrican

>boohoo, cars aren't ruining our cities, regulation of cars is

WELL NIGGAS you failed, Diesel won't get banned.
gg

>post calls americans "burgerclaps" and says they're fatasses who eat shit
>"haha found the american"
You're one hell of a fucking retard

Wait till next week.

West German problems.

if they were to actually ban cars i would either convert my shitboxes to electric or just fucking move to the glorious nation of USA

>CO2 is worse than soot
do these retards not understand that CO2 is by far the least meaningful greenhouse gas
not only is it one of the weakest but it's also constantly getting sucked up by various lifeforms

Because the East is fucking dead and everybody that could moved away. Only old and unemployed people are left.

are you a tree?

only diesel cars

what does this have to do with anything

Found the limp dick tree hugging soy boy

Already happening in Amsterdam. 2smoke from before 2012 and 4 stroke from before 2008 or 2010 got banned in 2017. People owning them got a 500 euro rebate when having it destroyed and buying an electric scooter. No money if they got a gas one though.
Rotterdam aka new arabia already banned pre2002 diesels, regardless of whether they had a oem dpf or not. You can't add a dpf to a car that doesn't have one as oem, that doesn't count for some reason. Meanwhile a literal cruise ship idling 3 days straight on heavy """"fuel"""" oil in the middle of the city is perfectly fine

He said this because trees consume CO2.
>"look mom I posted it again! I'm strawmanning on the internet!"

>Found the limp dick tree hugging soy boy
There is nothing wrong with being an Yuropoor soy boy user. In fact the EU supports it.

Fucking politicians are the dumbest assholes on the planet I hate every last one of them

Exactly. Why the fuck should CO2 be the golden standard for emissions testing when it's the least of our worries?

These countries don't have car industries so can have fun fucking around the manufacturers.