How can europoor cars even compete?

How can europoor cars even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.dupontregistry.com/features/top-lists/top-10-cars-most-torque/
youtube.com/watch?v=FrD7AI4XD_8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

simple. use any measurement other than sheer size. european/asian will always win.

No need to, we already have regular sized penises

Try driving that big piece of shit around town, you're going to have a horrible time.

Like what? Horsepower? Torque? Payload? Towing capacity?

Handling

I guarantee you that any modern truck out handles your memebox

I guarantee my "memebox" will out tow any truck.

If it's a Volkswagen or a Volvo then i'd believe you.

Are you some faggot truck driver who thinks he's better than everyone else but doesn't realize he's making $6/hr?

Not veering off the road and into a tree in every corner. Being physically able to park outside of truck stops. Not putting your children and grandchildren in debt for fuel bills. Interior quality.

Modern trucks handle like cars. I can fit into compact parking spots. Gas is $1.80 in Texas. Who gives a shit about interior quality in a truck(it's still nice than yours).

>compact parking spots

>being a citycuck who lives in a $1000/mo closet, pays $7/gal and has to park in an alley
wew

Modern trucks do not handle like cars. Not at all.
t. tech who drives everything

>everything that's not a warehouse sized garden shed is a closet

Every time a truck cucks blow past in in bad weather on a highway, the I always find them in a ditch 20 minutes later
Every single time, as if hubris and stupidity are common traits among pick up truck buyers

The only truck that remotely handles like a car is the Honda Ridgeline, and you cucks won't even call it a truck

Somebody post the Facebook screenshot of that truck guy bragging about "mobbing at 60 mph" in the snow and the next update being a photo of his overturned truck.

well he did buy a nissan so intelligence wasn't his forte

from the top of my head:
>Horsepower?
any exotic/amg.
> Torque?
see: blog.dupontregistry.com/features/top-lists/top-10-cars-most-torque/
there isn't a single truck on there. Also. V12 TDI in the audi q7 is pretty awesome.
>Payload?
in a number of european countries the regular weightlimit for trucks is 60 tonnes. (instead of 44 tonnes). Americans think they're heavyweight but are notoriously under performing in that area.
>Towing capacity?
there you go. once a year towing a boat makes a truck a necessity. let alone that you can either rent boat transport (or you know.. sail your boat to where you want and leave it there without it getting stolen)
also: there's a shitload of lifted truck amerifags getting utterly cucked by european suv's in tug of wars. it's actually laughable.
as is: > I guarantee you that any modern truck out handles your memebox.
honestly. you can't make this shit up.

>there isn't a single truck on there
>Top 10 Production Cars With The Most Torque
gee, i wonder fucking why
>tug o war
ill keep that in mind when i have to do that on a daily basis (or ever at all)

kid,
your perception that a truck is 'the ultimate vehicle' is dead wrong and the contrary is proven extensively.
now it's perfectly fine that you have a specific usage situation in which a truck is the vehicle of choice.
that's perfectly fine. nobody will say you can't use a truck.
but when you start getting arrogant and think that trucks are always the answer you clearly don't know what you're talking about and you get schooled pretty hard.

Jack of all trades. Sure, I could find the F15000 super duty that has more torque and power than whatever fucking AMG but because it sucks on gas you'll say it doesn't count. You can't benchmark a truck against the exotic best you need to find a more well rounded yuro vehicle.

Horsepower? Demon. 0-60? Demon. 1/4 mile? Demon. Etc

Eurocucks getting cuck'd by dodge once again.

>ohmergawd I totes need a fatass shitbarge with a contractor interior and solid axles to haul a washing machine once a summer solstice, there can't possibly exist a modular solution where you only attach a load surface to a passenger vehicle on the five days a year you actually need it, muh 15 mpg jack of all trades, really sensible to drive a 6,000 lbs heap with an empty bed around all year

youtube.com/watch?v=FrD7AI4XD_8

friendly reminder

>gm
of course it lost, put it up against a real truck (Ford)

>it's totally because of [brand], a vehicle with very much the same construction but from [other brand] would've easily won

>""auto"" board
>Almost never any project threads
>Almost no discussion about vehicles or technology related to vehicles
>Just /Int/ tier shitposting
>Ford Vs GM shitposting

Its fun seeing ameritards sperg about having tiny penises. I mean trucks.

>I could find the F15000 super duty that has more torque and power
Then do it.
You claim europe can not compete. i've proven otherwise.
Not to be a total dick but the highest torque number i can find for a 6.7L powerstroke is 800 lb-ft.
VW W16 platform does double that.
not just more. double.
and if you want to compete truck engines... google 'scania V8'.
what you claim to be 'the best' (>how can europe compete?) is now reduced to best jack-of all trades.
And then it goes downhill because honestly, jack of all trades means pretty good at most things but also means not excelling in anything in particular.
You clearly are happy with your truck. Go be happy with it.
But don't think for a second that people are jealous. you have what you want. other people have what they want.

>Not to be a total dick but the highest torque number i can find for a 6.7L powerstroke is 800 lb-ft.

MAN's I6 6.9L makes a constant 1250N.m that's 922lb-ft over 45% of the rev range.

I make a project thread and i get saged for blog posting. Make up your fucking minds

>buy a truck/pickup
>has office job

American logic

>be europoor
>cucked everyday